Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 16. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:18:44 AM
I can't really say that ICO without whitepaper is totally scam but I think this is a sign of unprofessional company and maybe it shouldn't be trusted.

If it's not completely scam, then why or how will the team that spearheads the project, be able to relay to the possible investors the project itself and how it can be very valuable to the market?
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 08, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
ICO without whitepaper? Its pure scam indeed. There is no  future in that things. Whitepaper is very important for investor. Investor wont spend their money to scam project.  No whitepaper then skip that there is a lot of ICO that we can trust and invest on it.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
I think the project is preparing WP from their project. there are several projects that are not ready in the case of WP. they focus on making their products fit the user's expectations.
Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
White Paper contains basic information about the project's technical characteristics and other nuances. Every respectful project makes such a document. Personally, I have not yet met projects that interested me without this document.

Sure, I don't see such projects too ), How it can be without whitepaper? I don't understand-no one will believe to such ICO.
September 08, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
ICO without whitepaper it is a scam 99% ), no doubt in it. If developers don't want to spend money on even whitepaper this means they are scammers.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
yeah.. i agree with you, i think ico without whitepaper is definitely a scam because whitepaper is an important component in an ico project, so avoid ico without whitepaper.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 08, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Technical documentation - the core of the project, which is necessary to review the project before its release. Without whitepaper, the project is just an excuse for collecting money, lol. And, of course, the second important aspect is the project team. Lol, and who will implement what is written in white paper?  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
September 08, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
Projects that do not have white paper are completely different from projects, I'm just wondering how you are going to explain the pluses and minuses of your project and the main idea of ​​your project. I do not understand this.
Well even though that it is not even have to take for well projects that are been made needed to have whitepaper projects also would probably needs to be practical on it. Even this was so good on.
September 08, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Projects that do not have white paper are completely different from projects, I'm just wondering how you are going to explain the pluses and minuses of your project and the main idea of ​​your project. I do not understand this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
Of course, there is no doubt about this! But the problem can be that the project has not yet managed to expose its white paper, in which case they must provide a mini description of the project. But I would not invest in a project that does not show its technical documentation!
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 06:36:44 AM
ICO without white paper is like a manufacturer producing a product without making an advert of his producing, how will u expect such a manufacturer to generate profit?
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
each ICO mission have to have a whitepaper, because with white paper you could see their plans and everything, in case you do not see a whitepaper within the venture, then assume once more, it might be a rip-off and do not ever accept as true with in it.
Activity: 532
September 07, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
You should know it obvious that ICO without whitepaper is a scam... Because whitepaper is an important part which can't be ignored it just like building a house without foundation. Whitepaper explains what the project is all about and how they plans to achieve their success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
If I do not see a technical document in the draft, then I'm not investing in it. Perhaps this is not fraud, but why should I take risks. Everything should be legal. Huh
copper member
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
ICO project without documents causes me a lot of suspicion. First of all, this indicates that the team does not have a formulated idea about what software product they want to create and what idea to implement.
Activity: 142
September 07, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Whitepaper is very important in blockchain projects especially ones that intend to embark on ICO, any ICO without whitepaper gives out the impression of them being a scam
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 07, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
I think that ICO should not exist without a ready-made project, but unfortunately there are almost no such ICO. If there is a good technical document (white paper), it will be good.

I several times encountered such projects, which were fraudulent work, but at the same time they owned very high quality white paper.
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 03:32:45 PM
I think that ICO should not exist without a ready-made project, but unfortunately there are almost no such ICO. If there is a good technical document (white paper), it will be good.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
I can't really say that ICO without whitepaper is totally scam but I think this is a sign of unprofessional company and maybe it shouldn't be trusted.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
What, ICO without whitepaper.
I think that is impossible, whitepaper is big promotion and explain to their project.
And when it don't have a whitepaper, that is a bad condition.
Pages:
Jump to: