Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 17. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Why open an entire discussion if clerarly you have your mind set?

Totally agree with you though
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:10:23 AM
I agree with you, even scam ICO have whitepapers, one page and roadmap. A project without a whitepaper is not worth the investment.

Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
Projects without a whitepaper are a no go for me personally. A whitepaper and a road map are really essential
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
I do not see any reason to say anything at all, because for those who invest without reading white paper there is no difference whether she or she does not, they still do not read anything, but for those who read, such as me and I hope so many, such a project will not be in our field of vision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
Every legit project should have a whitepaper, otherwise, you wouldn't know anything about what you're investing in.  You can't expect to make money by throwing money at stuff blindly.  Always research and the whitepaper is a major part of the task.
Whitepaper is a very important decision for the success of the project because exactly as you say, it includes all the information and demonstrates the legitimacy of the project, however, we should remember that this is relative, so there should not be too much faith in the whitepaper. Of course, in the case of ico, there is no whitepaper, keep away from it as soon as possible, it can only be a scam project and want us to become advertisers or sacrificed for it
Activity: 120
September 07, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Yes i agree because all ICO projects will release their white to know it's stages and the upcoming events so if this will happen that there's no whitepaper release i'm sure that the project is a scam.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 07, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
whitepaper contain informations about what a project intend to achieve, how they intend to achieve the set objectives and when the project will kick start. A project about a whitepaper may not be called a scam until there is allegation of it with proof. however a project with whitepaper is totally an incomplete project and I do not think any project can attract any investors because the aim and objectives of such ICO is not known to the populace.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
Of direction you can run an ICO with out white paper however it will not appeal to the eye of traders. White paper is one of the critical elements for the presentation of the venture.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
ICO without white paper is not possible. otherwise, it is a scam, and this project can not be trusted. white paper contains all the necessary information about the project: the team, the goal, the problems posed in this area and their effective solutions. There are some projects that enters the market(or at least try to enter the market) without whitepaper but I don't know if they make ICO, maybe airdrop. I think that ICO is event that launched to collect enough money to realize the idea. If project has no WP, how could we know if they have any ideas to realze?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
Quite a strange thing in this market and very rare. But she's not absent. The reasons for the lack of white paper, I do not understand, but if we take into account that many projects lie about what they are going to do, why not run without it?
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 10:29:20 PM
I am very skeptical about projects that can not immediately submit their project of work. How can I invest money in such projects I do not understand.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
Every legit project should have a whitepaper, otherwise, you wouldn't know anything about what you're investing in.  You can't expect to make money by throwing money at stuff blindly.  Always research and the whitepaper is a major part of the task.
Activity: 89
September 06, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
If a new project does not have a white paper I don’t think that automatically means it is a scam. Yet it is worth investigating further before even considering investing. White papers have become expected and a key way to convey what a project is going to do. I would ask where such information resides and be cautious. Cheers.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 07:58:44 PM
The importance of a white paper cannot be undermined, it defines a profit goal, every details of what the project is all about, some technical information, problems to be solved, etc. Any project without one obviously has a long way to go and will likely not get the support of investors
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
I have never seen an ICO without whitepaper. I have only seen those ones with whitepapers that were not well written. Some of which appeared vague, without substance. Some whitepapers are also copy and paste.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

I think it is impossible to impose a good project without the presence of whitepapers. Having whitepaper is very important for all investors and also bounty participants because it is not only the bridge between the project and investors rather it is language which is used both them to communicate and to understand what is the projects all about. Probably we should say a project without whitepapers is definitely a big scam so don't make any investment with this kind of ICO.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
I believe that these are not very promising projects, since they do not have a product, but only an idea, but they can not yet issue it technically
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 06, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
Whitepaper essentially is the paper which are created to educate the investors or target audiences for explaining the project and promoting the strengths of the project and why would you invest and be interested in the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 06, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
Although there are some already existing and great crypto projects which do not have whitepapers but I believe in the present crypto space where scams are rampant and even legit projects are going g under, a project without a whitepaper is a no go for me because it is most likely  a scam.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 87
September 06, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
There are many solid ICOs or even established currencies that didn't have a whitepaper, it's simply not a real requirement if you interact with the community, for example, privcy the currency I'm in, now it's taking out the whitepaper, and it's a solid currency in several exchanges and with several partners, which is progressing very well, managers didn't consider the whitepaper as their immediate priority.
Pages:
Jump to: