Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 3. (Read 7605 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
not that fraudsters ... but just insolent who didn't even bother to invest some money in their scam ...
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
I don't understand why there are ICOs without whitepapers. whitepaper is a material for investors to decide whether to invest or not. how investors can trust an ICO without a whitepaper. I think the possibility of an ICO without whitepaper is a scam
If the coin was built in a rush then the coin could do fine without a Whitepaper. Many of the coins need a Whitepaper to explain what their goals are though.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 26, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
This is a double-edged sword. Projects that have white paper can simply not execute it, lol. Of course, the lack of vaytpeypera is horror, but ... Scammers can hide under any guise.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
I hardly would began to participate in the ICO without reference to the white paper. before you invest you need to study the technology, to understand what its benefits to society. next, find out who the developers are. And only then invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 26, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
Frankly speaking an ICO without whitepaper is like a car without an engine and such an ICO should be avoid because they will hardly make any progress, whitepaper is where they detailed what they planed to do in the project and if such an important document is lacking then they are not ready for the project, they are just more concerned about the money and not the project.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 03:51:55 PM
I don't understand why there are ICOs without whitepapers. whitepaper is a material for investors to decide whether to invest or not. how investors can trust an ICO without a whitepaper. I think the possibility of an ICO without whitepaper is a scam
copper member
Activity: 257
October 22, 2018, 02:03:24 PM
Definitely a scam. The white paper of the project incudes every single detail related to the team, concept and working of the project. If the white paper of the project is missing that means the company is trying to hide something,which indicates a problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 01:57:24 PM
Any project should have information about it! and of course, clear information about the team and white paper !
Activity: 322
October 22, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
I share in this thought too. I feel a whitepaper is an unavoidable necessity to any ICO. It should even be the most respectable proof of an ICO's credibility, and must be  extensive and detailed enough. To me, a whitepaper is also a proof of seriousness of an ICO, and I am always cautious about any project that does not have one. Sadly, there are  just a lot of them out here. Even those who have extensive and convincing enough presentations turn out to be criminal endeavours at the end of the day. It's that bad.
copper member
Activity: 190
October 22, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
If you see such an ICO, just move forward. There is no great project, that has no whitepaper. Each successful project must have a great whitepaper and at least an MVP. Because of such ICOs, the market is falling and nobody wants to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 22, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
ICO without whitepaper? really?? what are you offering without a message? how do you hope to succeed without a map?? and how can your investors trust you if you don't know where you are headed! I would suggest you run from them! On a second thought; which of these ICOs have a geniune intention these days??  and which has a whitepaper written from scratch if not plagiarized copies, Whitepapers are very necessary for your investors and show how serious you are (For geniune projects).
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 22, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
In my opinion each ICO must have its own whitepaper, otherwise how do people know about the technical aspects of the team and future plans? WP is one of the most important parts of ICO.
of course it should have its wahitepaper as reading it is really importang and we need to read it in order not to miss imppratnt stuff
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 22, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
i helieve that reading whitepapers is really important and we need to read them and fight with our laziness maybe as it is a key factor
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
In my opinion each ICO must have its own whitepaper, otherwise how do people know about the technical aspects of the team and future plans? WP is one of the most important parts of ICO.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
Every ICO should have whitepaper, if you don't see one then you should ask the developer to give you it. If ICO don't have whitepaper then this is a scam
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 18, 2018, 03:33:26 AM
ICO without whitepaper is rare to meet. In current competetive market having WP is a must, so avoid those ICOs without any WP. it's disrespect to crypto community and potential backers
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Very suspicious! where should we find info we need?
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 18, 2018, 02:49:38 AM
I don't think ICO without technical information is a Scam. Perhaps the organizers of the IPO simply did not have time to prepare a technical document or work more on the project itself, and the technical implementation was entrusted to a third-party developer.
Activity: 159
October 18, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
I am against ICO no technical papers how can you trust people if they don't show as going to evolve and what purpose they serve? It's either crooks or projects which is not identified with the end product and just want to collect the money, and what will happen next I do not know. Never invest money in such projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Last year, Cardano launched ICO without white paper and finished product, but to my surprise he was able to collect a lot of investments, I’m sure nobody will be able to do that any more.
Pages:
Jump to: