Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 4. (Read 7605 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 17, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
And in the presence of white paper scammers can cheat.For me, the presence of whitepaper is not fundamental when making an investment decision.Although I certainly pay attention to its quality.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
I think an ICO does not have to have a white paper, because according to me it is only as a medium to explain about a project. as long as there are other media that explain their project, there is no white paper that is not a problem.
Activity: 1415
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2018, 02:09:44 PM
I think whitepapers are one of the important things that must be in the ICO because from there investors can better understand the ICO and after that they can decide because investors have a big risk so they have to be careful in choosing the right ICO and reading whitepaper is one how to get it
Activity: 294
October 17, 2018, 02:09:35 PM
It is unacceptable. Whitepaper is the most important document of a project and it should be written and it should be good as well. But the whitepaper is not the only part of a successful ICO. The product development level should be okay and it needs a healthy community.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 17, 2018, 02:05:38 PM
Do you buy a car without documents? Or technically complex equipment without instructions for it? It’s the same with the project’s technical documentation if it’s not there, you can’t know exactly how it will work, and therefore you won’t be able to determine if it will work at all.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 01:51:35 PM
I would have to differ on you with this one. Whitepaper is where you see the W's of an ICO's project. Who started it? What is it about? Why is it valuable? How is it suppose to help humanity? An ICO without whitepaper's kinda skeptical. Imagine trusting a project with your money without knowing what they're gonna do with it.
Its like giving a donation, there will be no return but at least made the teams project happy and wealthy. Those who have whitepaper already still have possibility to turn into scam what more those who have none.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 17, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
I would have to differ on you with this one. Whitepaper is where you see the W's of an ICO's project. Who started it? What is it about? Why is it valuable? How is it suppose to help humanity? An ICO without whitepaper's kinda skeptical. Imagine trusting a project with your money without knowing what they're gonna do with it.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 17, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
If the company that will develop the product did not bother to make a detailed version of the presentation with the inclusion of the technical part, then this means that the company is simply not going to develop anything. I have this opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 17, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
in my opinion, the ICO without the whitepaper is not yet a scam but the whitepaper is information about a project to make investors understand the product, vision and mission of a project. that is why ICO must have a whitepaper.
Activity: 462
October 17, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
White Paper - the main document of the project, it must be. But the presence of White Paper does not always save you from scam. Scammers simply copy it from other projects. Therefore, it is always necessary to study everything in more detail and detail.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
October 17, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
whitepaper is intentionally going to be a fraud in our personal ico between investors and companies
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 17, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Without white paper there can be no working draft. All information about the roadmap, team, etc. is in white paper. I don't advise you to invest in a project where there is no white paper, I also don't advise you to participate in the bounty program of such a project.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
my advice to anyone is not to invest in any project without whitepaper. how will you understand the aim or core reasons behind the project? white papper is very essential for any project
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2018, 08:38:39 AM
Today, the ICO even has all the technical documentation may well be a scam. Because I pay more attention to the escrow and the team.
Activity: 602
October 17, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
I never invest or do bounty campaign for a project that does not have whitepaper because in my experience in 90% of times is a scam. Whitepaper is not the only important thing but it's essential to valuate the project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
October 17, 2018, 08:11:27 AM
I am assuming that it depends on the nature of the project and the situation - if the team behind is working on finalizing the whitepaper so that they can upload it on the website- I wouldn't say that it's a scam. But then if there is no whitepaper at all, then I will assume that it's a scam. A whitepaper is meant to persuade the investors to invest in a certain start-up. What do you expect if your startup doesn't have a whitepaper- who do you think will ever invest their hardly earned money into your project - whereas they are not guaranteed that they will make a profit once the startup has a working product or not. I for one, wouldn't invest in such a project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 17, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
You can think anything, but the greater the level of scammers, the more beautiful the white paper. The presence of white paper does not give 100% confidence in the integrity of the project organizers
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
October 17, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
A couple of times I had a positive experience of investing in ICO without whitepaper. that was a long time ago about a year ago. At this time cryptocurrency market was more positive and it was possible to do good xxx. But now the situation has changed radically. And now very carefully, study ICO in detail before investing your money. So you protect yourself from unnecessary risks.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
October 17, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
The most important in one ICO is the whitepaper without it the ICO is weak because whitepaper is the only way to fully understand the project, without it for sure nothing will invest, when making a ico make sure to create a whitepaper because its the foundation of a project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
October 17, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
An ICO with whitepaper is risky.
An ICO without whitepaper is suicide.
Investors need to know what they are investing their money in.
The minimum for me:
- a website with the presentation of the team
- a whitepaper
- the distribution of tokens
- a roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: