Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 39. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Projekt looks great. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 20
Roadmap need to be more specific so that we can keep track and evaluate your hold process .

Activity: 23
Anyone here plans on acquiring a huge chunk in PRE-ICO?

Activity: 39
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my 2 cents

Activity: 76
Website looks crazy. I'm hyped!
Activity: 43
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh Smiley

Activity: 83
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
Activity: 17
Keep up the good work. The crypto world needs your support. They can't win this battle if we keep together and HODL position.
I can't wait to see this moving ahead. Last time I was this excited was the moment ALPHA GO got 4-1 on his top matches. AI is the future.
Activity: 22
 Any bounty programs ? or Do you plan to have the airdrop for free tokens ?
Activity: 85
Why your team only public 3 person.This is a big project . So the technique is the most important . If you public everything , more investors will have a strong belief in your project ..
Activity: 20
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
Do you gonna build an B2B platform ? Cause we still waiting for an decentralized project platform for b2b
Activity: 76
Best project at the moment. I am imprressed with James JobButler - social media overarching search . It will save lots of time for candidates to research whole day to find the suitable job . And I think this is the key point of your platform . It will attract more buyers and sellers .
Activity: 81
About your Crypto Debit Card , in my knowledge there is no crypto currencies at moment has successfully in intergrated with VISA or Mastercard. So I think it’s very hard your project to have an implementation with fiat withdraw .
Activity: 90
Thinking about throwing 10 ETH at this one. Not sure how I can get that out of C3X.
Activity: 74
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. I'm in!
Activity: 41
ICO for dummies -> get in now, enjoy large bonus
Activity: 46
On your homepage , you said that Conn3x intend to copperate with some big ICOs project such as : Bankera , SophiaTX , Civic , … But i think if right now you have some official confirmations for the future copperations is much more value to us . Cause everything right now is just about saying in the paper
Activity: 80
 Your website is not looks very profeesional . You should hire some UX/UI developer .
Pages:
Jump to: