Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 40. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
 Everything now is just your idea . How your team assure with us that all your work will keep going foward ?
Activity: 84
 I'll be watching this project. Got to get that bonus. Both ETH and BTC are down the drain right now. Got nothing to loose.
Activity: 92
Is the roadmap presented in the QUEST graph???
Activity: 19
Here is the best platform for Ico listing, crowdfunding, and token sales.
https://www.icolancer.com/ico-calendar
Activity: 88
 Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Good work.
Activity: 103
I hope that to see more advisors to come in your project . Why didn’t you send some request . I think it would be better and you would sold out in minutes with that low hardcap .
Activity: 152
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in DOWNTREND . If you can show us your demo of the JOB Decentralized platform also your AI technology . It will gain more attractions from new investors.
Activity: 54
What is your hardcap ? I am happy if will be easy 2x-5x but can you make the idea happen.

Activity: 74
Crypto world needs this. We are taking such a beating from the beasrish market.
Just send my money to another ICO. I wish I would have looked at your website before. Hope bonus is still available on my next payday
Activity: 76
 I like your Reward concept , esspicially reward for both parties when they do everything transparent and secure . When everything is rewarded with the recognitions , your system will go first in this blockchain industry . 
Activity: 60
I have seen many ICOs with the concept of decentralized currency but  saying you are the first platform .Or you are saying that you have some feature that different from another ICO?
Activity: 92
Do you have an github link . We would like to keep track your work .Thank you
Activity: 44
Great project. I join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?
Activity: 65
 Do you have any advisor ? .Cause I think your team will need some person have experienced in job platform and in AI development industry . 
Activity: 70
Your key feature is your job decentralized platform,. Could you explain in detail what is special of this software cause i see there are many features that appear on your homepage
Activity: 87
Everything fine on my end.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
this project is new, this project is simple and it is interesting to follow, but will there be bounty signature to further solidify this project. in order to share some shares to all who participate to create a community in the future.
Activity: 63
So only the first people get bonus. There is no time limit so I guess everything is contribution based at first. At least that is what their website claims.
Activity: 98
All the coins I was in killed me. My portfolio is now 25% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.
Activity: 85
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: