Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 19. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project will change the vision of investors. With the emergence of blockchain, a growing number of users and businesses are beginning to struggle leveraging the existing infrastructure in order to manage the transfer of funds between physical and virtual platforms.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Change the world to something better - Yes, ZANTEPAY can reach this goal with their project and their debit card for easily spending cryptos in real life. There are a lot of advantages against other debit cards and you can also receive rewards for using it
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
The wonderful and great innovative idea that this project came with into the system is worthy of emulation by other projects.the idea of introduction of mastercard to the crypto currency system makes for flexibility and swift transactions between parties. It makes one to save while not having to pay for some changes. Some of this are the benefits associated with the project which will make it societal friendly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
ZANTEPAY TO BE INTEGRATED WITH COINPLACE — MOST ADVANCE PEER-TO-PEER (P2P) TOKEN TRADING PLATFORM.

ZANTEPAY is happy to announce its integration with Coinplace. Using Coinplace platform, users will be able to buy and sell ZANTECOIN (ZNX) through Coinplace using both digital and fiat currency.

Coinplace supports the most popular means of fiat payments — PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, credit cards as well as AdvCash, WeChat, Perfect Moneyand others, enabling people from more than 150 countries to make transactions on the platform.
Learn more: https://medium.com/@zantepay/zantepay-to-be-integrated-with-coinplace-most-advance-peer-to-peer-p2p-token-trading-platform-4532fda8d591
Activity: 26
I am just a beginner for ICO. but i hope and know that this one will change the future crypto market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
The wonderful, great and innovative idea of introducing the use of card in crypto currency system is a well deserved one.there are many benefits attached to it e.g makes for easy follow of exchange and secondly ,its brings about flexibility in the system and thirdly, it makes one to save some coins by not having to pay for charges. I love the idea.thanks to the team
With ZANTEPAY you will save a lot of fees when you want to spend your cryptos. You don't have to pay for the transaction between your wallet and the exchange as well as the fees for exchange your tokens and assets against another. And additionally you will receive a reward for using the card
Activity: 14
The plan will be successful.
Seamless approach, really good results!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 98
Have a happy day everyone. Zante looks to be an exciting new project in the cryptocurrency scene. If successful, it will make accessing crypto much more user friendly and would help increase the rate of adoption. I'm really looking forward to using the services Zante are going to be offering and will be following this project closely.
It's very cool that the costumer get a reward for using the card. There is a 20% ZNX cashback on all purchases, so there is a system, where people are keen to use the card for their daily live spendings. I can also use that ZNX tokens to exchange them to BTC, if I wish to
Activity: 52
what is more compare with TENXPAY? too many project looks like this and become not make profit even lost to holder....please explain compare with similar project....
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
The price during the sale is a bit high, event though the total supply is 600 M coins. But that doesn't mean that the project is over price, hopefully that the price will keep increasing after the ICO ended.

Yeah but price is fair according to the ZANTEPAY providing services like Zantepay card etc for sure price will 2x to 3x increased when hits exchanges!  Lips sealed
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Zantepay card is a good thing Although it is going to be a deep completion In this niche but having read the read the white paper, I believe Zantepay could make head lead in this niche. Big ups to the team  Cool
Activity: 182
The price during the sale is a bit high, event though the total supply is 600 M coins. But that doesn't mean that the project is over price, hopefully that the price will keep increasing after the ICO ended.
Activity: 13
Hey team!
I joined this plan. I am interested to look how the developers realize the idea.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
with zantepay we can buy and sell cryptocurency including BTC with just a card .. this is good, hopefully this concept can bring zantepay to touch success
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
Very high interes for this project spoted on the forum and twiter, and I will gladly support it. Multifunctionality is the key. One for all.
Functional of some exchanges leaves seme out. .
This project has my support, as it will easy up to the world of trade for all crypto trades.
Hopefully this project will be an adaption throughforwards cryptocurriencies usecases in real life. So you don't have to go through exchanges to buy some stuff in shops. You just have to use your credit card an he price will be decuted from your crypto assets. Nice approach towards the new financial sector
Activity: 88
ZANTEPAY wants to provide a solution that will allow users to easily spend their cryptocurrencies through a debit card with a wallet. ZANTEPAY will consist of a cryptocurrency multi wallet with its built-in MasterCard that supports spending of various types of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: