Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 18. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm glad to be part of this project and am definitely looking forward to your progress in 2018 and beyond.

I have been researching crypto innovation recently and it is truly astounding what has been accomplished and what we can look forward too; i am particularly excited to (hopefully!) have a Zantepay debit card!
Activity: 233
ZANTEPAY wants to provide a solution that will allow users to easily spend their cryptocurrencies through a debit card with a wallet. ZANTEPAY will consist of a cryptocurrency multi wallet with its built-in MasterCard that supports spending of various types of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Activity: 252
I think, this project have a good potential in the future. It is very interesting and practical idea.The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Activity: 266
This is my favourite project. ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. I am fan of this ICO and I hope we will go to the moon SOON.
Activity: 473
I feel this part of the project would do bits and I can't wait for this project to come up really.... The fact that zantepay  wallet is the core product that lays as the foundation to all existing feegenerating services will really improve things in crypto world.... Really appreciate / respect this platform idea.. Would be waiting thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Getting rewards for buying stuff with your crypto assets, sounds like to good to be true? - No it isn't. With ZANTEPAY you can exactly do this. Spend your crypto currencies with their debit card and get rewarded with tehir own token you can change to BTC as well. A dream comes true
Activity: 44
big idea dev team it's a promising project I'm hoping for your success in the future
Activity: 26
I'm check in concept on your idea, It's really interesting. Brilliant plan, aesthetic activity, absorbing website.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello
I am very interested to know about the advantages you have facing the debit cards that are already on the market (that provide fiat account as well as crypto account) and the projects that are finnishing ico and that integrate a debit card with exchange, like for example metamorph pro

thanks
Activity: 88
ZANTECOIN acts as A local zantepay token in the ecosystem and is built on the Ethereum blockchain (compatible with ERC20) and will act as the main cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
I hope this idea will be prosperous. Outstanding results, a very promising activity, watchful job!
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
A debit card is a super innovative idea. The project is aimed at solving an important problem that still prevents crypto investors. This is convenient for everyone and publicly available.
Activity: 3
 Awesome concept 😍 ,I like the idea with the Zantepay card: use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. It should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.
Posted on: June 17, 2018, 09:32:43 PM Posted by: DesperadoDorvin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pay your bills and debts with cryptos? - You think this is difficult and unwieldy? Then you're wrong. With ZANTEPAY you can easily spend your crypto assets in the real life and also earn rewards for every purchase!
Activity: 106
as I understand it, the last stage of selling the tokens is now, right? on the site it is written that you collected a little more than 3 thousand eth, this for all the stages or just for this?
Activity: 84
I like the idea with the Zantepay card: use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. It should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.
Activity: 14
Good evening, fellows!
Interesting plan, rely in the future can run under the planned.
Activity: 17
Looking new intetesting projects, i found this ine. Guys, higly recommended zantepay project ! They realy have huge potencial  
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: