Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 60. (Read 278450 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
maybe some reward for voting on posswalet? Undecided
I hope Pioneer will offer some form of reward to make his coin more popular. Now the coin seems pretty low valued for what it could potentially be. I hope Pioneer will make it a great investment for all of us Smiley

I am willing to run ICOBID social/signature and avatar campaign for free, we already have the signature and avatar campaign materials so I guess we better use it again.  Pioneer can throw me a pm if he is interested.  I know he is busy but that is not an excuse to communicate here.  Or he can just appoint a community manager and feed him information about ICOBID.  Also this community manager should tackle questions and concern here.
The problem is not the community manager, but the funds that Pioneer will spend on promoting his coin. I think he could have done it much better. If handled things differently, than mayby the ICOBID coin was now having a higher value.

He has the coin, I think he can use it to pay for those who will participate in the promotion.  And of course it is not the community manager because there is none.  There are lots of opportunity in terms of promotion that were missed by Pioneer88, the interviews that were asked of him to have by several people, one from Jamaleazaz and the other one, the guy from supernet community.  This guy even invited several people into the slack of ICOBID but then they were ignored somehow. But it was already behind, what best now is for pioneer to take advantage of the idea of the community, or those who are willing to help at least.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I hope Pioneer will offer some form of reward to make his coin more popular. Now the coin seems pretty low valued for what it could potentially be. I hope Pioneer will make it a great investment for all of us Smiley

I am willing to run ICOBID social/signature and avatar campaign for free, we already have the signature and avatar campaign materials so I guess we better use it again.  Pioneer can throw me a pm if he is interested.  I know he is busy but that is not an excuse to communicate here.  Or he can just appoint a community manager and feed him information about ICOBID.  Also this community manager should tackle questions and concern here.
The problem is not the community manager, but the funds that Pioneer will spend on promoting his coin. I think he could have done it much better. If handled things differently, than mayby the ICOBID coin was now having a higher value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
It may be worthwhile to connect a new currency pair to the exchanges. For example for Russia ICOB / RUR?!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Here I am about the same. He ignores me in personal communication. At least he would say something. Can I what is inadequate tell him.

Probably he does not know what to say Cheesy, star strucked by your great idea and got stunned.  Anyway, let us just wait for possible update and news about ICOBID, pumping the price will never resolve the problem with adoption.  ICOBID need to show the activity, communication, passion and desire to deliver the projects.
Nice offer. Continuous promotion is a big factor, I agree with sig/social media campaigns. I do think that Dev being active here in the main thread can help too in gaining supporters. If people see that questions weren't answered here or Dev aren't making any updates, they won't be interested to follow and support the coin.

Also, we all know that ICOBID's slogan is "Bring Great Ideas To Life"
So for the startup, what we need is one great idea that will catch the attention of people and implement it.

There were many suggestions made but Pioneer doesn't seem to want to do anything with them. For now people don't really care about ICOB because of the lack of communication. No one knows what is going on except for the people working close with him guess (if there is any), the only thing reminding me that i hold ICOB is the wallet that is staking. Luckily there are projects out there with more active devs that can keep my mind away from this. Maybe Pioneer will surprise us with something good, you never know, only thing we can do is wait on that announcement of his  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

I am willing to run ICOBID social/signature and avatar campaign for free, we already have the signature and avatar campaign materials so I guess we better use it again.  Pioneer can throw me a pm if he is interested.  I know he is busy but that is not an excuse to communicate here.  Or he can just appoint a community manager and feed him information about ICOBID.  Also this community manager should tackle questions and concern here.

Here I am about the same. He ignores me in personal communication. At least he would say something. Can I what is inadequate tell him.

Probably he does not know what to say Cheesy, star strucked by your great idea and got stunned.  Anyway, let us just wait for possible update and news about ICOBID, pumping the price will never resolve the problem with adoption.  ICOBID need to show the activity, communication, passion and desire to deliver the projects.
Nice offer. Continuous promotion is a big factor, I agree with sig/social media campaigns. I do think that Dev being active here in the main thread can help too in gaining supporters. If people see that questions weren't answered here or Dev aren't making any updates, they won't be interested to follow and support the coin.

Also, we all know that ICOBID's slogan is "Bring Great Ideas To Life"
So for the startup, what we need is one great idea that will catch the attention of people and implement it.
copper member

I am willing to run ICOBID social/signature and avatar campaign for free, we already have the signature and avatar campaign materials so I guess we better use it again.  Pioneer can throw me a pm if he is interested.  I know he is busy but that is not an excuse to communicate here.  Or he can just appoint a community manager and feed him information about ICOBID.  Also this community manager should tackle questions and concern here.

Probably he does not know what to say Cheesy, star strucked by your great idea and got stunned.  Anyway, let us just wait for possible update and news about ICOBID, pumping the price will never resolve the problem with adoption.  ICOBID need to show the activity, communication, passion and desire to deliver the projects.

copper member

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
The important quality of a successful trader is openness to others and a willingness to help them.
Activity: 835
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Since the other day my hard wallet is not working. Seems like I am the only one having problems with it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This has potential...but we need a website and some progress.

If you look at ICONOMI
https://www.iconomi.net/

We need a website and some features added, a basic forum isn't enough.

Also, need more advertising after a website is built.

This project will take off, but it needs work.

All that need some serious amount of investment and during ICO I think they only raise 3 BTC (could be wrong) so doing that is next to impossible until and unless dev is planning to pay from his/her pocket.

As what I know dev has been paying a lot from his pocket just for this project alone. It seems that he never made a real profit yet from selling coins.

Many are ready to help him, but he does not go to dialogue. Apparently, because he does not trust anyone

thats true, and only him knows why. Being busy at real life is not an absolute excuse, while he can assign people to do it for him and for the best of this project but reality is he dont want somebody to work with him.

If you look at ICONOMI

All that need some serious amount of investment and during ICO I think they only raise 3 BTC (could be wrong) so doing that is next to impossible until and unless dev is planning to pay from his/her pocket.

As what I know dev has been paying a lot from his pocket just for this project alone. It seems that he never made a real profit yet from selling coins.

Many are ready to help him, but he does not go to dialogue. Apparently, because he does not trust anyone
Activity: 434

If you look at ICONOMI

Merit: 501

If you look at ICONOMI

Activity: 464
Wasssssup!

If you look at ICONOMI

I think that the pioneer needs to increase the reward for the forgers. Let everyone try to keep coins in a wallet. The network needs to be supported. Repeatedly spoke about etom. Already the news will be
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Was looking for the ICOBID platform.
Expected a nice software tool but the only thing what i saw was only a forum. Is this the platform?
The forum is the platform were ideas can be subitted by everyone ove rthe world. Also every user can vote for the idea he/she likes the most out of all the ideas. The idea with the most votes will get funds to startup the idea and make it a great project.

At this moment I do think a forum is enough, but it is up to Pioneer to decide what he is going to add or create later on. I really hope this forum will get more and more active users. I have been away for a while, but I always have supoorted and helped Pioneer to make ICOBID more popular.

Active enough, but they can not even see the road map yet and the first 200 participants are waiting for the award.

We are holding the coins here. And it falls in price
The forum has now 202 members and there are not many posts/threads yet. I hope the forum will continue to grow overtime. Remember that Pioneer has an irl job too, so this project is taking his little free time that he has besides his job. I trust in Pioneer to make this coin a success and believe me he will make it a success for all long term holders of this coin. Don't worry about the price in such an early stage of the coin.

I save a coin and keep it on my wallet. I believe too. But I want to see clear news and updates. And the number of participants is not always quality. Check activity there
I think this coin needs a team, so for example two developers, one ceo, two social media persons, two forum moderators and so on. If every team member does it's job, than this coin can grow very quickly and make it to the top. I also still believe in Pioneer his project and therefor I am willing to support him and his project.

I just think he needs to be more transparant and active on social media and on the internet.

These are the things that is lacking with ICOBID.  Aside from the proper communication, I think Pioneer88 got all those position Grin.  Anyway I am one of those who bought that push the price of ICOBID to 20 satoshi from 15 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: