Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 38. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
many ICO is scam now. they will get you money and run. but there is some ICO will have great product and good team to bring they coin going up. so i think if you can find some coin the promising one. that is legit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
More and more i think most icos are scam.
It is really hard to find a good and legal ico.
You really have to be careful these days.
Activity: 209
June 18, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Well, not all ICO is a scam so you must pick the better one. In choosing ICO you need to know or search the persons involve. The partner company's of that project and you must know the token contract.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
obv legit like Sonder ICO is nice example
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 06:33:51 AM
The first thing i look to is the project's team. If they have no experience or even profiles at LinkedIn, then i ignore this project.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
Not all are scams, as a matter of fact most arent. There are plenty of projects though that will fail due to lack of token usage.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
June 17, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
determine an ICO legit or Scam is easy, almost 90% ICOs are legit. Almost all ICOs which have rating higher than 3.5 at ICOBench are legit.
although some ICOs only raise low amount they still have long-terms project which can make the token price increase. the key joining an ICOs is patience, not like trading altcoin you should wait few month or almost years to see your profit from the ICOs and if you lucky got sucessfull ICOs you will get higher profit than daily trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
In choosing ICOs you need to be mindful and wise, not just join here and join there because several of the ICO are scam. One tip that I can gave to you in choosing great and legit ICO is check if the bounty manager is reliable and has a positive trust rating because it will help you to choose a good ICO.
Activity: 6
June 17, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
There are some legit one that have good team and idea but there are some that smell like scam. Basically every investment has risk and you should research the team background to avoid scam ico.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
Lately the ICO is getting popular and it can not be denied there are some people or teams that do fundraising ending fraud under the guise of ICO project. Therefore we must be vigilant and selective in choosing ICO projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 17, 2018, 05:25:46 AM
Look up Ian Balina on Youtube. He created a data driven methodology to find the best ICOs out there. If I was you, I would try to understand if it is a real project (working product or prototype) or just a dream project with not even one line of code written.
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
The huge marker to a great project is escrow - if project invited escrow to participate in ICO that means they fully understand that they are here to make product not money only, and they will receive money only if they got roadmap finished. As for me - the most important thing
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
Most of them are scams! Beware of scam ICOs and do your own analysis and research before investing in any ICO. There are plenty of good ICOs are running in which you can contribute to future projects and working products.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 04:40:12 AM
Of course divided into two types. There is a legit ICO and ICO are a scam. even that comparison is almost the same. While this is increasingly difficult to find a legit ICO project. Since most precisely the scam, or not produce. This situation is quite alarming.
Activity: 137
June 17, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
Some ICOs are scams of course, because not all of them had good projects, some of them are with fake teams. I would advise to make research and select several ICOs to invest in. In case of several ICOs you will have more chances to get benefits
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
Well we can heard that there are ICOs that are legit and some of them are scams so we have to be careful in choosing any ICOs, more research and learnings before we invest in any project.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
There are many ICO's out there.But be careful in choosing a project.We may never know if its a scam or not.It is somehow risky.But read on their thread then look out about their team and read about the project too.
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
First, you need to sure that the admin is trusted. Second, visit their website if there is no malicious things on that. Third, visit their social media like twitter if they have many followers. Last, the money that's allocated on their campaign. That's only my opinion.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Activity: 92
June 16, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
 I think that in reality everything depends on the specific ICO project in which you plan to participate. Now there are good, useful and fully legitimate ICO, despite the emergence of various scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: