Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 37. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
   There are legit and there are scam also but most of the ICO's are scam. You need to be careful in choosing ICO's to invest in.Be sure to do some research and read their white paper and know the people behind the project if trustworthy or not.

A lot of bad ICO is a fact. But do not forget that there are a lot of good projects. You just have to choose well and not to chase the incomprehensible benefits.
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 04:58:04 PM
You can find the link in my signature. This is a project that stands confidently on its own feet. It has a good clever team and an understandable position. They understand what they will do next and how they will do it.
icos are great, do jot be disappointed in them, they are a far more better way to earm money than airdrop or bounty campaigns
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
icos are good way to earn money, and i like them a lot, i just do jot think that you shoyld gicpve them up just because of scammers
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
No, not all ico are scam, do all sort of research where you will dump your money it is good to get advice from people but don't base your reason to invest on what people tell you it can mislead you.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
in my experience, not all icos are legit, some of them are scam. lets just be aware and be vigilante about the ico we participating.
Activity: 188
June 19, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Must be carefully selected!
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
there are legit ico and scam. To know the ico  is a scam or not you need to thoroughly explore its application for life. Analytical reference of experienced people is also needed

Where could you find it?
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
there are legit ico and scam. To know the ico  is a scam or not you need to thoroughly explore its application for life. Analytical reference of experienced people is also needed
Activity: 714
June 19, 2018, 12:52:24 PM
Of course we have never years that ICO is good or not. It all depends on the Project. If they or the project party has a good product. I think it's one of the good ICO's. Like Skyfchain, They have a good product. Therefore their ICO is a huge success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
June 19, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
I think it quite difficult to determine which ico is legit and which is a scam.
Sometimes There ico looks good, complete information but in the end a scam.
While there are ico that looks ordinary even ended successfully and legit.
Playing ico investing generally uses instinct, if our instincts say good, take it otherwise, leave it.

What instinct? Are you serious? Half of the ICO is scam. The other half of ICO is garbage. To find a good project you need to spend time studying the project, studying the team, what this project does is new and whether it has competitors. Everyone wants to make quick money and nobody wants to spend time studying. Instinct must be based on knowledge and experience.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
June 19, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
Actually ICO are for collecting money without giving right or obligations.
So an ICO is only good if it creates a own network-crypto that is probably needed.
The crypto itself will maybe represent value.
Given excample: Etherium initial funding.

If its only money a company needs for their own purposes, why should we invest?
There are tons of startups that need investors and DO give rights for the cash. Its called shareholding.
Never invest in someone who wants your money without giving anything.
Even in the few cases they are no scammers,  many of the remaining ones dont have the knowledge to handle companies with success.
And even if they have success, who will give me my profit?
It can only be created through the value of the token.
So there must be a rule for paying out, and a transparency of profits, like TAAS does.
Most token dont do that.

I will only invest in existing cryptos and in startups. Never ever anymore in centralized ICO-Token.

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
    There are legit and there are scam also but most of the ICO's are scam. You need to be careful in choosing ICO's to invest in.Be sure to do some research and read their white paper and know the people behind the project if trustworthy or not.
Activity: 72
June 19, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
no regulations to define legit or not, but mostly is a scam
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
many more ICO are legal, you to no the reputation of the dev's like campaign manager yahoo all ICO under his manage are all legit and successfull legally not scam, try this read and study and invest to new ICO handle and manage of yahoo as campaign manager hacken and i'm sure you can get good profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 19, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
More and more i think most icos are scam.
It is really hard to find a good and legal ico.
You really have to be careful these days.
maybe you just lost your attentiveness? scam ICO`s always existed. if you pay enough attention to the important details, you`ll definetely find the good one even nowadays
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
As my experience many ICO is scam and legit also.It is depend upon us if how we choose a good ICO which the team background is true to their assigned rank.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 19, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
ICOs are mostly legitimate, as long as you really take a little bit of time to know the team and make a basic research on the project. The are also rewarding sometimes.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
You can not really tell ICO if it is a fraud or not to be in a market with high interest rates. Some ICOs are really scam from scratch, others just become scam because they fail to increase their number of goals but there are others who really make wealthy investors. The only legitimate and feasible way of ICO is to offer something new and better than Bitcoin. It is very rare and difficult to do so. Especially since there are already nine or more alternatives to Bitcoin, which offer more anonymity or some other distinct real features than Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
ICOs are still a good way to make profit but just be careful when you pick one out to invest in as there are a lot of ICOs out there ready to take off with your money
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 18, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
I agree now scammers at every step, and it is extremely difficult to determine where the real project. But that doesn't mean it's impossible. And without luck of course not indispensable.
Pages:
Jump to: