Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 43. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
whitepaper part 2 soon)) Cool
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
I've used the telegram wallet/functionality and I must say that it's pretty great. The reason is that you don't need to remember the complex wallet address's, rather you can send DEAL to each other via your username. This is something that 99% of coins DON'T HAVE. Not even the mighty DOGE can do this.
Activity: 244
Merit: 0
to indonesian people
join indonesian idealcash familly,https://t.me/joinchat/FtrxYxAi1yHKGeClAKwfkg

we started with a small community but we are confident with idealcash we can gain mutual benefit
Activity: 38
Am not regretting an inch for selling all my asset to go in for IdealCash.
As far as I can remember Tyler in the early stages who introduced me into the IdealCash community and asked me to get more deals to stake is an A+
#Real_Deal_Is_IdealCash
Activity: 36
Staking is great and coin is genius Smiley

Why is the coin "genius"?
You find diamonds under ground. IDealCash is one of them. It was founded Q1 of 2018 and is still in it's very early stages. HUGE Profits of 30% can be made by staking $deal alone.

#IdealCash #BTC #bitcoin #Cryptocurrency
Gotta love it
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 98
I was wondering how good the android mobile wallet is!
Is it same like the Windows wallet?
Activity: 84
The first time I saw a project so good, I believed in it.
I love the staking idea with this coin
But better than that this coin is backed by a solid and loyal community
I may have missed the boat 🚣‍♀️ with bitcoin but I’m gonna make up with #IDEALCASH
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Vote southxchange! DEAL need your votes))) will be 100 sat soon)
Activity: 98
An interesting project with excellent prospects, participation in it is more than justified. It does not stand still and listing on new exchanges will contribute to greater popularity.
100 times faster than bitcoin
#IDEALCASH
Grab you some at icqbase exchange
Activity: 12
Why I bought deal. 

Speed
Price wus only 1 to 3 sats
30% return yearly
Working wallet

And look where we at today. What a gain in few months on small exchange
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
all there wallets set off my anti virus i would stay away stay away till that is fixed
Activity: 103
Where i can find mobile wallet for staking?. Any bounty still open?
In idealcash.io   Bounty aviable in telegram channel
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
Where i can find mobile wallet for staking?. Any bounty still open?
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Thank you, everyone, for the great comments! We are still hard at work on this project since last year and appreciate your support!
Activity: 4
Deal is a up and coming coin that I am heavily invested in. It's got great staking and only 1/5 coins in circulation. I'm so excited for this coin and it's my favorite out of all my coins. Can't wait to watch it grow!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Good staking returns today after 3 straight orphan blocks. Finally added another 1k to my stash. Price is stable at 26 sats too. Nice!
Pages:
Jump to: