Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 44. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
30% mobile staking that’s insane I’m all over this IDEALCASH
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Tired of that, O was suposed te earn 10k on bounties, but tyler never answered me on the social medias, this more than a month ago  Cry
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Fast transactions make me visit this thread and I see there's a lit of feedback regarding the project.  It is good but regarding the staking is it ok if you will withdraw it even without a year?  30% is a great deal though. I'll wait for some news about this coin.
Activity: 5
Great community coin. Just jump onto discord if you have any questions
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Really good staking coin!!
Wallet work good and transaction are really fast!
Thos coin has really good potential.
Dev team are always online in telegram and help if you have some question
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Price is stable but we need more liquidity.  Need serious news to gain some price increases.
Activity: 44
Nice coin! Thanks to the development team for their prompt support and rapid development of the coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Huge swings on this coin. We definitely need more liquidity to prevent manipulation
Activity: 38
Lightning Fast....

"Transaction made on the iDealCash network are almost instantaneous requiring only 8 seconds or less to be visible in your wallet"

Yeah and no doubt about the lighting fast, before I could say 'jack', I have my deal coins already visible in my mobile staking wallet...(a second)
Activity: 103
I love this coin!  Cool
Activity: 224
This project looks interesting. How much coins is needed to start staking and get at least a stake in 24 hours?

And from which exchanger is best to buy?
Activity: 137
Interesting structure and technical characteristics of your project. I think that you will have many followers and this project will benefit the whole world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
An interesting project with excellent prospects, participation in it is more than justified. It does not stand still and listing on new exchanges will contribute to greater popularity.
Activity: 137
the world of cryptocurrency needed a fast currency like IDEALCASH (DEAL).Great future ahead.
Activity: 42
After a bit of research (I actually read the white paper) I have now downloaded the deal wallet, bought some coins and started staking.
I am very impressed with the speed of the transactions on this wallet and cant believe how fast it is.

I am looking forward to being part of the Deal community and plan on holding my investment for long term.

This is my new favourite holding.

Keep up the great work.
Activity: 5
Great new coin. Mobile app is amazing get on board
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
4 out f 5 of my mined blocks are orphans. Really a bummer since most are 1k and above. That should have been worth a lot with the price of Deal right now. Any tips on how to minimize those orphan blocks?
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
Great Community, Great Devs with vision and skill, Great Project, Fast transaction, POS, staking, Mobile wallet makes real usecase, etc..... That's make a great coin!
Thank you!
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I'm so glad I hodl on to my deal coins and staked rather than sell because the gains this month is astonishing. It is comparable to Eca and Colx but listed only on small exchanges. I wonder what would happen when it eventually got listed in bigger exchanges. Exciting times ahead.
Activity: 18
After looking into this project I am even more excited. Already started staking on the mobile app.
Thanks for the effort IdealCash Team! I believe in great future!
Pages:
Jump to: