Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideas - dead cryptos - page 8. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 12
July 20, 2019, 12:04:16 AM
If you are looking for dead coin then you can find it on yobit . And how to make money with dead crypto? but before that you need quit high amount of money to make it profit. Just buy that dead coin silently and when you have enough coin pump that coin , then spread the news about the coin pumping and etc. whenever many peoples buying you can sell yours
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 11:46:57 PM

Do you have any ideas how to make money on big amounts of abandoned cryptos?
I think, nothing can be done. That will only be a row of numbers if there is no further development from the developer and the order book is off (no offer). Many projects do not continue, scam, not listing on the market, etc.
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
July 19, 2019, 10:32:54 PM
the coin will die if there is no strong fundamental in it.
team, community and exchange are one entity, if one of them is not there then the project will die and if there is one, it will be very difficult to develop.
the reality that happens when the project is finished selling is not a lot of progress that is done to the maximum. like exchange and product updates. it clearly makes the community disappear and when that happens then prepare for death.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 19, 2019, 10:28:48 PM
the coin will die if there is no strong fundamental in it.
team, community and exchange are one entity, if one of them is not there then the project will die and if there is one, it will be very difficult to develop.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
July 19, 2019, 09:49:13 PM
Unless some dev suddenly took over that project to revive it and then do a swap for the dead token if required, any dead token will remain dead because no active development is taking place, github is dead, what else could be expected?
There is nothing to do @op except forget about that token and move on, there are other fishes in the market Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 19, 2019, 09:31:03 PM
lots of coins or tokens are dead, but I can't mention them for fear of someone being offended,
so the project died mostly because the team that was inactive, suddenly disappeared without leaving the news, or not registered with any exchanger, and also did not have clarity in the project,
some projects that are certain to die.
and you can look for it in coinmarketcap or coingecko with a ranking above 3000. I'm sure you will get the answer there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 19, 2019, 09:26:30 PM
Dead coins can no longer be expected and surely this coin is no longer in developing. Some of the coins that I also no longer active. But if the coin is already listed on the exchange, I think we can only hope that the coin can be redeveloped. With the recovery of Bitcoin's price, I think it will have a positive impact on all altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
July 19, 2019, 08:52:10 PM
if the token is dead then it will not help
cryptocurrency must be used for something
if no one needs a token, it's all over
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 19, 2019, 08:21:29 PM
There is a website out there with a giant list of dead coins. Not sure if we are allowed to post links here or I'd do it.... but it's easy to search for.

It doesn't have all of them, but it does have many.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 19, 2019, 12:27:55 PM
There are only 2 things what can happen.
Coin will be listed on exchange in the future after team decide that everything is working.
Coin will never wake up - this is more likely to happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 19, 2019, 11:27:56 AM
I think that your last questions contradicts your topic, in the sense that you said the Cryptocurrency is "Dead" and you are still asking how money can be made from it, have you seen people buying dead commodities lately? Some good projects are out there struggling so I doubt a dead one has any chance of generating cash for you.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 08, 2019, 09:45:28 AM
If a coin is dead, it total means it cannot be traded and resuscitated again. The only way you can sell such coin is if some newbies who do not do any research before pouncing on the market to invest, which rarely happens. What I am saying invariably is to forget about such coin, because its all gone.
if the coin is dead no one will buy it. you just need to leave it and continue to move on and not try to scam newbies at this market
copper member
Activity: 308
July 08, 2019, 09:19:33 AM
Dead coins means they are hardly found on exchanges and eventually become valueless, endangered means the ones still trading on but about facing extinction due to very low volume and are faced with the threat of being delisted from already listed exchanges and they eventually die when only found on dex
Activity: 552
July 08, 2019, 08:18:00 AM
If a coin is dead, it total means it cannot be traded and resuscitated again. The only way you can sell such coin is if some newbies who do not do any research before pouncing on the market to invest, which rarely happens. What I am saying invariably is to forget about such coin, because its all gone.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 08, 2019, 06:45:26 AM
Coins die in large quantities I think it will be hard to bounce. Many coins die because new coins have good prospects and real products. Some coins have returned to the top but the price increase is also not too high. I recommend before starting investing in a better project you do a check.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 08, 2019, 06:13:49 AM
I don't think you can earn anything with dead cryptos. As there is no servers to maintain the blockchain alive and there is no exchanges. Just forget about thoses cryptos. I have some coins which are now dead or have never been traded on an exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 08, 2019, 05:47:45 AM
I don't believe there is any money to be made off dead cryoto's, infact you should be better off investing in living projects, things that won't give you hbp or a reason to visit the doctor . Let's say you decide to take up a dead project like bitflux, doctailor, velix ID, sleekplay etc do you realize the sheer amount of time, effort and cash you will need?. I implore you to look to the future and let the past be.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 08, 2019, 03:12:04 AM
The coins of many Bounty projects have died. And I still have an Altcoin that until now has no selling value. But there are some coins that have a selling value and have suffered a decline. And until now prices have not climbed so such coins are not developed anymore. But we also have to be patient and before following the project should do the checking.
Activity: 784
July 08, 2019, 02:56:08 AM
Still you can find someone who trades with you on OTC market or find people here or on telegram that will exchange it with you. But this is very risky cause noone guarantees you a successful deal and you will find many scammers.
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 08, 2019, 02:46:37 AM
Sometimes it depends on luck.  There are some dead crypto coin that can still resurrect and give good profit..example of this is the thar coin which was down since last year it just resurrected and has made some impressive run
Pages:
Jump to: