Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO exchanges not required KYC - page 10. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 20, 2019, 12:12:59 PM

Is there any exchanges run IEO and do not required KYC.

Yobit.net
Livecoin.net

At the moment in my mind only these 2 exchanges let you join IEO without KYC. But I won't recommend joining these IEO's without proper checking like previous IEO's ROI & Exchanges reputation. Without a regulated market, it's very risky using these exchanges. I don't see any team information about these exchanges.
We all know where these exchanges are ranked among them,Livecoin may not add shitcoins like the other but if they can accommodate them they are not reliable for IEO. If you had not lost money in this space then you came yesterday and the loss in ICOs had made people careful, IEO is not better this year but safer with some exchanges. The ability of users to trade without KYC does not give them a better ratings, avoid losing fund to scammers
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 20, 2019, 12:12:13 PM
Look for Initial DEX Offerings (IDO)

The first and only platform so far (I think) who have done it is Binance DEX.
Here are some projects who launched their token sale there:
- https://medium.com/ravenprotocol/introducing-the-raven-protocol-raven-dex-launchpad-abc6b7725b9
- https://medium.com/@CubiexeSports/cubiex-ido-initial-dex-offering-on-binance-dex-details-e0088788811d

Edit:
I thought Binance DEX don't require KYC but upon reading on those two articles, KYC was also required.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
October 20, 2019, 12:10:55 PM
KYC "Know Your Costumer" is a very important procedure for knowing a company's customers. Previously KYC was intended for several ICO companies when the sale was in progress, investors were asked to submit KYC forms if they wanted to participate in ICO. For IEO, usually some exchanges ask participants to fill out the KYC form if they want to participate. But for some people, KYC is data or privacy that cannot be found in the crypto world. Investors and whoever is involved want their names to be anonymous.
If you want to participate in IEO, then you must also send KYC as an exchange organizer requirement. There may be exchanges that do not have KYC rules for their potential investors, but if KYC serves as an investor protector then you must follow these rules.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 20, 2019, 11:59:04 AM
I think a number of large exchange sites that have IEO programs provide the obligation to conduct KYC and must be able to get away from KYC to be able to participate in IEO because usually this consumer data from IEO will be used as collateral when the project fails there may be a policy to return funds to investors or other policies that use consumer identity.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 20, 2019, 11:58:58 AM
This a cryptocurrency world, i see it walk toward centralized, and controlled by governments.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 20, 2019, 11:52:31 AM

Yobit.net
Livecoin.net

At the moment in my mind only these 2 exchanges let you join IEO without KYC. But I won't recommend joining these IEO's without proper checking like previous IEO's ROI & Exchanges reputation. Without a regulated market, it's very risky using these exchanges. I don't see any team information about these exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 20, 2019, 11:51:59 AM
Most of the exchange nowadays are requiring KYC due to law regulations that they need to follow too, and since IEO is conducted at exchange, so if you want to invest you have to follow the exchange rules. IEO is way better than ICO as it is more legit because the exchange itself is acting as an escrow and evaluating the project too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 20, 2019, 11:51:09 AM
sometimes KYC is required that you seriously participate in the IEO because maybe with that withdrawal limit will be raised, in the past the binance when issuing IEO fetch they require members to do KYC and scramble ieo and no one disputes it, because they know that binary market is the largest at this time, then the policy is now removed because it now has to hold several BNB for 1 month.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 20, 2019, 11:49:00 AM
Dude, participating in IEO is good and profitable in large exchanges, and the average large exchange now requires KYC to verify safer, so I think it's reasonable for KYC because for security purposes, you are looking for IEO Exchange where there is no KYC I think this on a small exchange and that does not guarantee that IEO will succeed. think again Friend.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 20, 2019, 11:46:25 AM
Every centralized exchange is required to do AML/KYC on their platform if they want to do it to prevent money laundering and the SEC penalty. That means there is no legit exchange that will run an IEO on their platform without asking the KYC to their costumer. If you do not want to send your KYC, do not participate in IEO but find ICO.
there are many projects do not require you to send your documents to participate in their sales.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 20, 2019, 11:32:33 AM
This us been the norm with most exchanges in the crypto space, although there are exceptions with some of them if you are dealing with a minimal fund.
When it comes to participating in IEO, I have not seen any exchange that will not mandate it for participants to pass KYC first before they can be allowed to participate.
Most of the top exchanges demand for this. Although, there might be some who may not ask for it and I believe they will be the smaller exchanges, that mast not be trusted.
If you are not interested in giving out your personal data bor details to a second or third party, don't even bother to participate in IEO. Else, in the process of trying to force yourself through to participate in an IEO that does not require KYC, since you are still a newbie, you might fall victim of scam exchange.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 20, 2019, 11:23:54 AM
I like the cryptocurrency due to the privacy, i do not like to send my IDs to anyone even if it is popular and trusted websites, requesting KYC to participate in IEO is against privacy why i have to send my ID to participate in IEO!!
Most of exchanges launched their IEO platform required KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: