Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO exchanges not required KYC - page 5. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 24, 2019, 06:15:14 PM
Yes, as I have heard, they apply credit cards and work with legals. No problem here. I use bitrexchange every day to get BTC fast
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 24, 2019, 06:08:01 PM
Guys, Im searching for a good exchange without KYC but with wide range of tokens available, you know some?
I know a good one with all things you have mentioned. bitrexchange com is the name. All your requirements are met
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 24, 2019, 06:52:29 AM
KYC is not that bad what people try to say. KYC is here to avoid scamming! Once I thought KYC is destroying my privacy. But now I think it is needed to protect a platform from account farmers or scammers. But don't submit your KYC information on a suspicious platform. I have no problem to do KYC in Bittrex but I will think twice to do in Hotbit!

Actually, Kyc does have a good goal, but there are some people who use it to sell their personal data. it becomes a suspicion, therefore if you want to do kyc then you should check the site because personal data is very important
And choose well known exchange before making a kyc its dangerous if you just give your info to new publish exchange without proving there self to be trustworthly .
 There are a good stablish exchange that you can use if you just want to buy an IEO coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 24, 2019, 04:06:00 AM
I like the cryptocurrency due to the privacy, i do not like to send my IDs to anyone even if it is popular and trusted websites, requesting KYC to participate in IEO is against privacy why i have to send my ID to participate in IEO!!
Most of exchanges launched their IEO platform required KYC.
Is there any exchanges run IEO and do not required KYC.

In your own way, it is true that the electronic money is available to each individual, but the current exchanges are often required to verify KYC, and I recommend that iCO has a number of often non-compulsory projects.

For IEO on the exchange without KYC, you may be scam afterward.  This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 24, 2019, 03:50:36 AM
I like the cryptocurrency due to the privacy, i do not like to send my IDs to anyone even if it is popular and trusted websites, requesting KYC to participate in IEO is against privacy why i have to send my ID to participate in IEO!!

You can join with IEO exchange without KYC but only with shit exchange market want to allowed member without KYC, big exchange market listed IEO coin like Binance, Bitrex, Kucoina and Gate need KYC before become investor with IEO coin. Maybe you can ask to other put your money for your friend joining and investing with IEO without use your document for KYC.
I think if you are an investor you should do KYC in order to help the exchange with your rules. and do KYC on exchanges that have good popularity with the reason that the data you send is safely maintained, plus interesting IEO projects are on several large exchanges so I don't think you need to hesitate anymore
KYC will be useful if used properly. I agree, if the exchange has a good reputation, then we don't need to hesitate to do the KYC process. different from the exchange whose credibility is not yet clear, it will be dangerous if we do KYC, because they could have misused it, Moreover, the crypto world is a global world, of course it will be very detrimental for us

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 24, 2019, 03:28:03 AM
Only few exchanges have not requiring KYC, luckily if you have a coin listed on this exchange like Binance, Coinbene, Kucoin and HitBTC and most of the IEO being developed today are build with KYC upon participating. This is for the privacy of everyone in the exchange and to eliminate scammers.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 24, 2019, 03:11:35 AM

You can join with IEO exchange without KYC but only with shit exchange market want to allowed member without KYC, big exchange market listed IEO coin like Binance, Bitrex, Kucoina and Gate need KYC before become investor with IEO coin. Maybe you can ask to other put your money for your friend joining and investing with IEO without use your document for KYC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 24, 2019, 03:11:13 AM
It is easy, simply, do not buy tokens in IEO phase and wait for classic exchange listing. We are in the bear market, so calm down, price will go down in most cases after listing.  Wink
that good strategy in bearish trend.buying coin in IEO didnt give us profits guarantee at all.we must able to recognized risk and opportunity in current condition.we know current bitcoin price drop again on around 7450, and the only good thing just wait till it hit the bottom on round 6000.we could buy bitcoin and ieo token in market, so we get the best price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 24, 2019, 03:08:18 AM

KYC isn't bad at all, it's only a protection imposed by exchange to avoid such users who can be a criminal or just someone hacked some tokens he will trade. It happened a lot before, so they just been protective over things. IMO its also not safe to give some personal data but nothing we can do about it. Just make sure you only give youre info on trusted one cause if its fall on an known entity there might be some identity theft or misuse of youre name in the crypto business which could lead you to worse.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 24, 2019, 03:04:48 AM
It is easy, simply, do not buy tokens in IEO phase and wait for classic exchange listing. We are in the bear market, so calm down, price will go down in most cases after listing.  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 24, 2019, 02:54:08 AM

KYC is a double-edged blade. It can help us to eliminate scammers but it also sacrifices the anonymity we enjoy. Whenever I cash out some of my coins, it is mandated by the financial institution where I pay out the money to have KYC. It is okay for me since they do not asking questions like where I get the money or whatnot. But KYC in IEO is in different degree. It could really help the exchange to be safe from scams but it needs something big from its investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 24, 2019, 02:46:33 AM
Many cryptocurrency exchanges can be used without completing the KYC, but just only trading as trader.
To joining IEO, of course one must completing the KYC requirements because they are investors now, not only as a trader anymore.
Most of crypto projects that running ICO/IEO are requiring the participants to submit their identity details.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 23, 2019, 10:11:14 PM
It has always been a debate about the KYC issue, because on the one hand it really needs KYC to prevent scammers.
And on the other side, there are several exchanges that use customer data for personal interests can't do anything about
this. My advice if you don't want your data to be misused it's better not to participate in IEO, but if you want to participate
in IEO, inevitably you have to comply with exchanges as the organizer. Because rules must be obeyed, not to be violated.
Activity: 1260
October 23, 2019, 09:47:04 PM
Actually, there are many exchanges not requiring KYC to use them.
You can use binance and you don't have to submit any docs to verify your identity if you deposit or withdraw within the limit.
About IEO, i think most exchanges will requiring you to submit KYC docs before join IEO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 23, 2019, 05:12:05 PM
Every centralized exchange is required to do AML/KYC on their platform if they want to do it to prevent money laundering and the SEC penalty. That means there is no legit exchange that will run an IEO on their platform without asking the KYC to their costumer. If you do not want to send your KYC, do not participate in IEO but find ICO.
there are many projects do not require you to send your documents to participate in their sales.

Just because an exchange that runs an IEO and doesn't ask for KYC doesn't mean it is not legit. I would rather trust one that didn't ask these things. KYC is there to annoy and control us. Thinking anything else is being gullible.

If you are not willing to give IDs to the exchanges that KYC needs, you better not join IEOs because you have a high chance of being scammed by them. KYC is required to identify the customers who join the IEO it has been implemented so that the customers have the assurance that their investment money will be returned in the event that the IEO does not succeed.

How does giving someone else your KYC "insure" you will get your money back if the IEO fails? YOu just said you have a high chance of being scammed.

KYC is not that bad what people try to say. KYC is here to avoid scamming! Once I thought KYC is destroying my privacy. But now I think it is needed to protect a platform from account farmers or scammers. But don't submit your KYC information on a suspicious platform. I have no problem to do KYC in Bittrex but I will think twice to do in Hotbit!

What scammers?? Please explain?

KYC becomes the new trend because of too many scam projects lately. There are many in crypto that are against KYC but later on some of them understand that KYC is needed in order for projects to get approval from their countries laws.

KYC is indeed needed to see about the investors that are in it, and it is needed to judge whether the investor is genuine or just a bot and I see the KYC side with that function.

But to do KYC investors must be careful to do KYC especially projects that don't have much trust from the community

Where do you come up with this?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 23, 2019, 12:59:40 PM

Actually, Kyc does have a good goal, but there are some people who use it to sell their personal data. it becomes a suspicion, therefore if you want to do kyc then you should check the site because personal data is very important
Make investor interested with IEO or ICO project by giving free way to invest without have using KYC, many investor dislike if find with ICO and IEO project using KYC for investing, without submit KYC we can't invest and participated on IEO or ICO investment project. Investor never give detail data for any one and public investment website because can use for wrong person.
Activity: 491
October 23, 2019, 12:41:38 PM
Like the name implies "kyc" it means know your customer, and if you are participating in an initial exchange offering,you are definitely going to submit your identity details, so it's up to you to participate or not but the rules for IEO remains that kyc has to be carried out.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 23, 2019, 04:48:59 AM

If you are not willing to give IDs to the exchanges that KYC needs, you better not join IEOs because you have a high chance of being scammed by them. KYC is required to identify the customers who join the IEO it has been implemented so that the customers have the assurance that their investment money will be returned in the event that the IEO does not succeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 23, 2019, 02:43:15 AM
I am also against spreading my ID around on the web, just seen too many cases of misuse and trading...
I am not sure if there is any exchange holding IEO with no KYC... maybe smaller exchanges, have you checked yobit, probit, etc?
lately, even cryptobridge which was a DEX, robbed my funds and demanded KYC to get them back... so don't know if you'll find one with no KYC
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 22, 2019, 11:43:10 PM

well , u know what, somehow, i just think maybe 3-5 years from now, any people who want have/buying altcoins must do verification of personal data, I just think, in the future regulation will really be global.
I just don't see any chance to keep us anonymous, privacy coins being be bullyed by goverment,decentralized exchange still have no future.
sometimes something new needs adjustment. I think they are also forced to follow regulations like that to maintain their exchanger. for now, we can only see how this development applies. I know that the KYC treatment is very much against decentralization, and also the anonymous nature of crypto. but KYC is also needed to prevent some risk like money laundering and others. people who have to blend in with the cryptosystem, or crypto who have to blend in with the community system, I think that's the only choice.
Pages:
Jump to: