Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 42. (Read 17293 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 10:37:13 AM
It not good question. Bitcoin and altcoin is different one. So which one is demand it will increase the prices. It will applicably for both. So you will know the both of process information. You will learn the process it will helpful to improve you self. Bitcoin is future currency so it never dead. You need information for the both of coin check the market place you will get some information and ideas. market prices is choose the share market prices.
 So it will good opportunity for the future growth. You will invest the coin market information will  helpful to future investment.

Example: If onion will be demand in market. It will increase the prices. It will applicably for the all product. So product will be demand prices will be high. Product increase prices will be low. So it will helpful to you for work to process.

Activity: 524
Merit: 258
December 10, 2017, 07:11:28 AM
Actually there is separation of distinction and personality between the bitcoin and altcoins; therefore each cryptocurrencies are independent to each other which one of their existence will not affect the existence of another. That is the reason why bitcoin is not affected in the poor performance of some altcoin in electronic banking industry.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 09, 2017, 11:45:15 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

I don't think that altcoin will just die because of bitcoin. There are two possibilities of what will happen here: People could be afraid to invest on coins again because of what happened to bitcoin, thus reducing the amount of altcoin users, or people will look for a new altcoin where they will treat as the new bitcoin.
The only thing that i know that will happen if bitcoin dies is the altcoin will go up fast and big because the demand from bitcoin will transfer into altcoins and those altcoins will have a huge demand and it will trigger the price to go up very fast and make all of the altcoin investor satisfied with the price pump and profits.
Your prediction will be true if the cryptocurrency world is still interesting in that time. But, if the people stop to buy Bitcoin, they need to have some reason make them do that. Maybe, they know the new technology can make them get more profits then cryptocurrency. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
Yes, it seems to me that if bitcoin goes down, he will pull all the altcoins behind him and it's sad, because they poor creatures can not recover from the spring of 2016. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 08:17:32 AM
Yes, because the strength of cryptocurrencies is built on top of the decentralization aspect. If the most stable and decentralized currency fail, people will lose confidence in all the others.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 07:14:16 AM
Actually, Bitcoin and altcoin have different roles in the Economy, so in the theory, the bitcoin's dead does not impact on altcoin. However, as you know, Bitcoin is the "leader" of cryptocurrency, therefore if it dies, with psychology effect, the investors will sell all altcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 08, 2017, 07:00:45 AM
That will depend to the reason why bitcoin died, I think if the reason is competition, where a new cryptocurrecy emerge in the market and people make the switch from bitcoin, then I think altcoin will remain as it is. However, if the reason for bitcoin collapse is the failure of the actual system of cryptocurrency, then I think altcoin will die as well.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:00:04 AM
If bitcoin isn't replaced by a quicker and improved coin before it dies then tere will be big trouble for the crypto market- confidence will fall and money will be withdrawn wholesale. Most people new to this don't know the difference between ripple and BTC. They will just pull out : (
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 06:55:13 AM
I think if Bitcoin die,altcoin will not die because that's the purpose it was created altcoin.
I think if Bitcoin dies will have a big effect on the market price because Bitcoin is money and that's where altcoin prices will increase because Bitcoin is down.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 08, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

I don't think that altcoin will just die because of bitcoin. There are two possibilities of what will happen here: People could be afraid to invest on coins again because of what happened to bitcoin, thus reducing the amount of altcoin users, or people will look for a new altcoin where they will treat as the new bitcoin.
The only thing that i know that will happen if bitcoin dies is the altcoin will go up fast and big because the demand from bitcoin will transfer into altcoins and those altcoins will have a huge demand and it will trigger the price to go up very fast and make all of the altcoin investor satisfied with the price pump and profits.
Activity: 93
December 08, 2017, 06:34:10 AM
It will be but I think now no one could able to make Bitcoin dies. So you do not need to worry about that. Bitcoin will live for a long time. Grin Grin
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 06:31:36 AM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2017, 06:23:13 AM

It might depend on the reason why Bitcoin can die. In case when the death is due to total ban of Bitcoin as done by all governments or regimes then there is a possibility that Bitcoin death can also mean the death of altcoins. Now, if the reason can be other than that or it is within Bitcoin like losing the appeal from the market then there is a possibility that another coin can rise up to take the vacuum of leadership.
correct because as how bitcoin stands now over all the actions
doing by those agaisnt crypto i might say that altcoin will only die with
bitcoin from a mass action all the government will do.and that is banning
bitcoin all over the world.from that we must admit that were done here
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 06:20:10 AM
Altcoin will remain. Because they have different characteristic and different price or value. But i dont think bitcoin will die, if do so i think going for the lowest price will happen but existence of bitcoin will remain. And people with go to a rally if bitcoins dies, or bitcoin holders will not let this happen. Because of bitcoin. Many lives change.
Activity: 154
December 08, 2017, 06:05:45 AM
I dont think that will be happening.If Bitcoin dies then alt coins would also die because they are connected to each other so deeply because BTC is the core of cryptocoin world  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

The idea of blockchain technology and it’s use in finance never die. It is impossible to imagine that Bitcoin with all it’s infrastructure would fade away one day. It could be transformed like we see with appearance of different forks, but it will survive anyway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 07:08:06 PM
I dont believe that if bitcoin dies altcoins will also suffer the same fate.
Despite being all a cryptocurrency they are not dependent of each other.
Altcoins may be affected if bitcoin dies but not to the point that it will also die.
Activity: 53
December 06, 2017, 06:45:45 PM
I don't think if bitcoin dies today other altcoins will die too because bitcoin isn't the only coin that is being use to trade other coins
Activity: 654
December 06, 2017, 06:34:04 PM
If bitcoin dies to replace it, another crypto currency will come, for example, Ethereum. It has a huge potential for growth and it is based on a very large number of different altcoins.
The reason why some cryptocurrency cannot replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the first created bitcoin, and first crypto become popular and many user. So if the bitcoin is dies some crypto will grow but not like bitcoin legacy.
With the ongoing growth happening with time as well upon the increasing marketplace acceptance there won't be decline in the growth leading to the end of bitcoin days. Maybe more altcoins will grow big in the market, but the same surpassing the growth of bitcoin at any instance never happens.
Why not? The rule of the world is all things can be die someday, as long as it can create, it will be die. Bitcoin created by Satoshi Nakamoto, a human. Currently, it is running by the miners and a lot of people are users. If someday those people stop to use Bitcoin, what is the future for Bitcoin in that time?

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not dependent on Crypto, or vice versa. If we are dealing with the fall of Bitcoin, Crypto does not have to break down. I think that when the BTC price starts to fall, the price of other coins will start to grow - and vice versa.
Activity: 463
December 06, 2017, 06:17:38 PM
If bitcoin dies to replace it, another crypto currency will come, for example, Ethereum. It has a huge potential for growth and it is based on a very large number of different altcoins.
The reason why some cryptocurrency cannot replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the first created bitcoin, and first crypto become popular and many user. So if the bitcoin is dies some crypto will grow but not like bitcoin legacy.
With the ongoing growth happening with time as well upon the increasing marketplace acceptance there won't be decline in the growth leading to the end of bitcoin days. Maybe more altcoins will grow big in the market, but the same surpassing the growth of bitcoin at any instance never happens.
Why not? The rule of the world is all things can be die someday, as long as it can create, it will be die. Bitcoin created by Satoshi Nakamoto, a human. Currently, it is running by the miners and a lot of people are users. If someday those people stop to use Bitcoin, what is the future for Bitcoin in that time?
Pages:
Jump to: