Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die? - page 53. (Read 17293 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 06:47:37 PM
If I think altcoin will stay alive, because now a large market market a lot of buying and selling using altcoin one of them ETH. ETH is one of altcoin usually used for bounty campaign projects, because the price is very suitable for kind of payment like this.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 17, 2017, 06:24:49 PM
I used to think like that. I thought that it will be impossible for the alts to exist without Bitcoin. But what happened during the past few days have convinced me to think otherwise. I am referring to the BTC/BCH competition. Whenever the BCH exchange rates went up, that of BTC went down. Essentially, both these currencies are engaged in a competition for the top spot.
There is no competition, no coin is close to bitcoin, the bitcoin cash price was nothing more than speculators taking control of the situation and making a fortune with the ignorance of the people, how many invested when the price was at its peak and are now regretting their decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
November 17, 2017, 02:20:28 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley

There are many possibilities that will happen if bitcoin dies, probably alt coins will be moved on any other currency that is available and I do think that would be the best second currency after bitcoin. As long as it can support many alt coins like bitcoin and it has the same concept as bitcoin. There is always a way but I don't think that bitcoin will go easily die just instant because it is the mother of all currency and its hard to remove something that many people are depending on it or investing on it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
November 17, 2017, 02:19:23 PM
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
Exchanges are created to make a profit from each single exchange, so its in their best interest to have many different currencies. Bitcoin is great, yet it’s a bit slow and can’t handle as many ppl all at once. That’s part of the reason TEZOS wanted to get into business, see they wanted to send software updates out onto the block chain, sort of an automatic update of sorts. Which would help out Bitcoin. That progress at the moment is stalled. If another currency overtakes Bitcoin, as long as it’s on the black chain and not coded to be a small piece of the block chain only, meaning a closed system, then the new potential currency would work just like Bitcoin. Of course any new currency would need to strike up business relationships to flourish and succeed.
Activity: 39
November 17, 2017, 12:51:52 PM
At present Bitcoin is experiencing a price surge, which is expected by business people in Bitcoin because they do not want to miss the train. So, just wait until there is a discount in Bitcoin that will lead to a price adjustment. In most cases, when Bitcoin prices rise, prices will fluctuate with regard to Altcoin and this can lead to a decline in the value of many Altcoin
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 12:50:39 PM
Bitcoin is the mother of all coins, there may be coins that survive but unlike Bitcoin, and how Bitcoin will die if everyone wants it, if everyone wants it and it is impossible to die and will live.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 17, 2017, 12:46:49 PM

If bitcoin dies, I Dont think altcoins would die as well. Bitcoin is just a part of cryptocurrency, and there are lots of altcoins that could take the place of bitcoin once it dies, ethereum is a good example of altcoin that even though what happens to the value of bitcoin, whether it goes up or die, it wont be affected by it.
Right. If Bitcoin dies, it will be an opportunity for the others cryptocurrency continue developing stronger. For sure that Ethereum will take the first place from Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin won't die and it will take the first place very long. Absolutely Bitcoin's death won't affect to the others altcoin.
If bitcoin die then ETH would really be a strong candidate for the top spot if we do try to look on the rankings we would able to make assumptions or clearly see which one would possibly take the spot and i would go for ETH and the situation on where bitcoin would die i dont think that altcoin will die too because some of them are independent on bitcoin itself which means even no matter happen into bitcoin they would still exist and wont really be affected on the event. The thing here is that altcoins developer will really strive harder to get that top spot and would be the next kind of crypto.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
November 17, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

If bitcoin dies, I Dont think altcoins would die as well. Bitcoin is just a part of cryptocurrency, and there are lots of altcoins that could take the place of bitcoin once it dies, ethereum is a good example of altcoin that even though what happens to the value of bitcoin, whether it goes up or die, it wont be affected by it.
Right. If Bitcoin dies, it will be an opportunity for the others cryptocurrency continue developing stronger. For sure that Ethereum will take the first place from Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin won't die and it will take the first place very long. Absolutely Bitcoin's death won't affect to the others altcoin.
Activity: 714
November 17, 2017, 12:27:34 PM
I think if bitcoin die there is a possibility that also altcoin will die because most altcoin can exchange to bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency so that if bitcoin die altcoin will also die. However, I hope it would not happen and I do believe that bitcoin and altcoin will last for many years.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2017, 12:26:38 PM
The strength of bitcoin is no one will and can control its usage and the rate of bitcoin is making people getting surprise and they want to promote other altcoin so they manipulate that bitcoin will die. If bitcoin the cryptocurrency banned mean how we expect other cryptocurrency will not banned obviously all cryptocurrency all get banned, anyway which is not going to happen at all. So don't panic enjoy the return through bitcoin till you live and let carry for future generation.
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 17, 2017, 12:05:06 PM
Not of bitcoin died because a stronger altcoin that can be better then bitcoin. This depends on the reason of bitcoin death.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2017, 12:01:01 PM
I don't think the altcoins are mainly related to bitcoins beside the fact that most of the altcoins are being traded against bitcoin. I guess it would impact the price and make a damage to most of  the altcoins in price terms, but the coins would still work and the blockchains would still exist.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 11:49:29 AM
If bitcoin falls, there will be an altcoin raising since they are totally different platforms, they are not dependent on each other.
Activity: 388
November 17, 2017, 11:25:40 AM
If bitcoin die then altcoin will not die because they have their own blockchain and they have their own market and most of the coins right now are under the ethereum coin and that is like a substitution for bitcoin so if the bitcoin dies then ethereum will replace bitcoin and become the king of all the cryptocurrencies
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 11:01:47 PM

i think no, altcoins wont die rather they will increase because people will probably  shift on the altcoins therefore this will result to a higher demand yet  we arent still sure if bitcoin will die or not because many people are now using it everyday as a part of their life to send and recieve money all over the world thats why bitcoin wont end instatntly becasue it has a lot of reputation to our society.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 10:07:13 PM
I think not, the presence of altcoin is certainly the answer to the lack of features of bitcoin, a simple example is when the bitcoin price drops a lot of unaffected altcoin.
Activity: 68
November 16, 2017, 09:34:52 PM
The shitcoins would definitely die but there are many good projects that would survive a massive bitcoin crash. Blockchain and cryptos have come to stay and they are not dependend on bitcoin, it just gives them more attention right now
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 09:28:23 PM
And now BTC is about to break $8k  lol
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, are worth NOTHING without Bitcoin.
Because you cannot buy anything else, except trade for BTC or other crypto.

BTC is the back bone.
BTC is the reason any other ICO or any forked Crypto is worth anything at all.
BTC is has Credit cards
BTC is accepted in 300,000 Japanese retail locations, countless Chinese locations, and about 10k-20k USA locations
BTC works with, Namecheap.com GoDaddy, Purse.io, overstock.com, 4 car dealerships that I know, etc etc

No other crypto currency is accepted in any retail store, car dealership, bank, nor does any other have a physical credit card.  Like BitPay.com

BTC is the king, always will be.

To all the haters spamming negative propaganda to promote your forked crypto...  It's hard to hear you up at $8000.
Activity: 430
November 16, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Maybe yes, maybe not. Maybe yes because most of altcoin was exchange to ethereum and to bitcoin. If bitcoin des, so does alts. Maybe not because, ethereum can exchange to other currencies like dollar or pound, and when you exchange to that currency, you can change it cash. That's only my opinion just correct me if I am wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: