Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 11. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
If bitcoin's value goes to zero, then it cannot be considered as an asset by everyone because it was no value. I wonder how many people would buy bitcoins if the value turns $5,000. It is not even impossible because today, it has fallen below $9,000 and there are lots of negative news about cryptocurrencies lately. There is a respondent saying that it "feels a lot life Mt. Gox days" because four years ago, there is a world's biggest cyrpto currency exchange, collapsed.
Follow the author of this article on Twitter: @adamsamson because I read a lot of articles from him.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 02, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Although this is very impossible, if bitcoin dropped to zero I think I will stopped in doing some bitcoin activities and wait until the right time that bitcoin will start to increase its price. Why I will stop? Because for me, that is the right time to be more productive in new things and have some fun with family.
If bitcoin goes to zero then it is the best to just get a lot of bitcoin as much as you can so just like what you said, as the bitcoin goes up again then it will start to increase its price and if you have a lot of bitcoin and just keep holding it because the price can go up to 50,000 USD they said and i believed in them because i am also bullish because of the past price movements of bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
February 02, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
People are saying that they'll buy if it goes (close) to zero, yet there are so many selling it even though it has fallen so much!
I wonder how many would still buy it if it'd go from 20.000$ to 1.000$.

Personaly, I only invest to the technology and the coins that have actual uses. I might "trade" or "mine" any currency regardless if it's useless, but I'll never hold it for more days than one can count in one hand's fingers.
Activity: 163
February 02, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Although this is very impossible, if bitcoin dropped to zero I think I will stopped in doing some bitcoin activities and wait until the right time that bitcoin will start to increase its price. Why I will stop? Because for me, that is the right time to be more productive in new things and have some fun with family.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
I think it is indistinct to happen to the value of bitcoin.
As long as we are believing into the capabilities of btc it will continue to run.
Maybe reduce its value , but never go back to zero.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 02, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
a lot will need to happen for bitcoin to go to zero. this will be a very very long time from now if it will every happen. and i don't think it will there will always be people buying it if it goes down
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
If the price of the bitcoin became zero, all of the people will stop patronizing cryptocurrency but bitcoin will not die because the bitcoin is full of potential. Bitcoin can control the world economy in the near future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

I think a lot need to happen a lot of countries need to ban bitcoin for the bitcoin go to zero.
tif its will happen it is a problem for all of us. l
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

it is impossible because if bitcoin starts to zero then digital currency is invaluable and can not be used for the future and the possibility of the future there is no longer life about digital currency, so that is impossible and I hope bitcoin still has a price very high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
February 02, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
We all know 'If bitcoin goes to zero' will never happen.
Maybe you should ask ' If bitcoin goes to 1k' or 'If bitcoin goes to 100'.
I can't imagine that though.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Namaste
February 02, 2018, 07:19:25 AM
IF Bitcoin went to zero surely lots of people would be stepping up wanting to buy 1000s of them, I would personally like to buy as many as I could afford as it pretty certain that the price is likely to increase. The demand alone would then serve to drive the price highe, which in turn creates a self feeding price increase = more demand cycle.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
Although a scenario where Bitcoin is worth zero seems catastrophic, there are many reasons that could make this tragedy possible. However, I think that it is more likely to see a gradual decline of bitcoin that will lead to being moved to a very secondary and discreet place over the years, so that in about ten years we will see bitcoin in the same way as today we see cryptos as dogecoin or bytecoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
February 02, 2018, 06:54:43 AM
If bitcoin returns to zero, all coins in the crypto world also decrease. Currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin has decreased so drastically. Because bitcoin is one of the old coins, and is the first coin to use blockchain system.

Yeah right. Bitcoin will be zero. Market coins will be go down. Thing it not possible Bitcoin is not going to zero. But bitcoin prices will be go down. So don't thing about it. If need information for the bitcoin you will check the market place and coin disk. Then you will know the bitcoin. It any time to the prices. So price is not stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
If bitcoin returns to zero, all coins in the crypto world also decrease. Currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin has decreased so drastically. Because bitcoin is one of the old coins, and is the first coin to use blockchain system.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

As we know BTC is the king in Crypto world, i mean the first crypto introduced to the world. it was indeed has the highest price than the rest for now, but does the rest goes to zero when BTC do? Nothing is imposible, but it does'nt work in the world where the market is everything. but in my opinion, BTC price will not go down to zero as long as there is single peolple used it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

It is a good point to ponder over but for all practical purposes Bitcoin becoming zero will not happen. If all of the cryptocurrency is given up by all people then it is possible but it is only theoretical. In that case all of the Altcoins along with bitcoin turn into a big zero. But if your question is that whether an Altcoin can survive when bitcoin becomes zero, then yes it can. Again, the possibility exists. When there is a powerful altcoin that sweeps the world of cryptocurrency then such a possibility arises.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
I think it only happens if there is no internet in the world. And if one day this case happens, I will sell my entire fortune to buy bitcoin.

I am greatly and really confused. Bitcoin is dumping and the internet is "no where to be" in that time so why are you still buying bitcoin and not only that you will even use your entire fortune to buy one that is madness, though it will not really happen, especially the internet thing. Bitcoin will not go back to it's past price 8 years ago since there is a lot of digital currencies that are tied to the bitcoin price, there are a lot of people who will keep that from happening.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 02, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?
At the moment there is no universally recognized crypto currency, ready to replace bitcoin. If bitcoin depreciates completely, it will mean that the crypto currency has died. But so far there is no reason for this. Now there is speculation in the market. Whales plan to introduce large amounts of money to the market. To do this, they now lower the price of bitcoin by as much as possible.
Activity: 448
Diagon
February 02, 2018, 06:22:06 AM
Judging by what is happening now on the market, when Bitcoin is falling all the rest of the crypto is falling tick into tick, it indicates that most of the trading volume is produced by robots and their algorithm is tied to the price of Bitcoin. Most likely with the depreciated Bitcoin everything will collapse.
Activity: 96
February 02, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
bitcoin wont go to zero. and everything is not measured n bitcoin actually. measurement device was usdt and its turning usd now.
so if bitcoin goes to zero ethereums/BTC will be zero but ETH/USD will be 1000 $ still.
Pages:
Jump to: