Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 13. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 01:52:22 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Are you drunk? Bitcoin price will never go to zero therres a lot of people willing to invest or buy more in bitcoin if it decrease even a little bit so i think it wont never happen and because bitcoin is so popular bitcoin will become our future money 100%
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
February 02, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
I think if this will really happen, there will bi Ethereum who will rise a lot. Because Ethereum is almost independently. And if bitcoin will go down to zero, before it reach everybody will flee to ethereum. When you look at the charts the past days, ethereum ist the most stable coin. So its a good chance that this will happen. But i dont think that bitcoin will goes to zero, because they is a huge buy wall at 7800. So we will see. Just be prepared to put everything in ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
Yes. the factor of human is really affecting the BTC and also other alternative coin,it can also rise gradually as time s goes on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:44:33 AM
If that ever happens, the other crypto will also go down to zero since they are all dependent with bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
The price of bitcoin decreases or the price becomes very low but it's too impossible that bitcoin goes zero.If this happened then maybe it's the end of all cryptocurrency.

Well I do not think that if Bitcoin crashes and go to zero (certainly I do not believe into such a doomsday), the market of cryptocurrency will vanish together with all coins. Some other crypto will take the place of Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

For now BTC is like a dollar in currency that why ever cryptocurrency measured by btc.  If the btc will lost its value doesn't mean every will be gone too.
Other crypto still exist because it has an independent value.  Example; if the dollar will lost its value other currency will not.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
As per me I really don't think I would go zero anyway. It works on and demand and supply by the people and it still will continue to go on until the people support the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
February 01, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

It is very unlikely to happen. If bitcoin goes to zero for being a number one cryptocurrency, what will happen to other coins? It is very impossible.maybe if it will happen crypto world will crash down. It is really weird I agree. So maybe the btc will only fall down a bit but will not goes down to zero.
Activity: 27
February 01, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

That won’t happen because of the tech behind it.
Activity: 518
Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/
February 01, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
Bitcoin is very old coin.Bitcoin's price was low at many year ago but never goes to zero. Its price may be up and down, but it's price not possible to zero. I hope In the future it will turn into gold coin.
Activity: 278
February 01, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
Only if people loose their complete faith from bitcoin then hopefully it become zero. until,I dont think that bitcoin will completely become zero . It may be minimized but cannot be zero.

The bitcoin mission I can imagine was replaced by some other, more advanced, digital currency. This substitution must also be complete, as bitcoin, at that time, will have heritage attributes, as the present gold does.
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
February 01, 2018, 03:49:40 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero,millions of people will die
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
 Only if people loose their complete faith from bitcoin then hopefully it become zero. until,I dont think that bitcoin will completely become zero . It may be minimized but cannot be zero.
Activity: 79
Merit: 60
February 01, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
it is very difficult that bitcoin will reach zero if at least it falls to $ 5,000 but if people who guarded bitcoin would fall, they would now commit suicide because it was big enough
Activity: 59
February 01, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
BTC price will never be 0. It has a black market that backs it up. The coin is actually in use there. It has an economy. Speculations aren't the only thing for btc. It's the matter of time that bitcoin hits $100k. Because real market only now begins accepting crypto to its ecosystem. And when it takes at least 1% of it, BTC is gonna hit the Mars, because of its the heart of the whole crypto-economy (wonder why all exchanges have btc-%anyaltcoin% pairs?)
Activity: 86
February 01, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
no it is not possible the value will get drop down but it won't get zero value
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
work and bitcoin are just the same as paying
but you can not leave the job because of the many benefits you'll get,
bitcoin is a kind of recreation you can earn but you get fewer, but

My decision is that they are both pretty good
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

There's a very low chance that bitcoin's value could go to 0. This is for the very reason that when people invest on bitcoin more, the chance of it's value to grow is continuous. In addition, bitcoin has never reached the value of 0 since it first started back in 2009. So, it's not likely to happen.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 01, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
The price of bitcoin decreases or the price becomes very low but it's too impossible that bitcoin goes zero.If this happened then maybe it's the end of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
February 01, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
Its impossible. Bitcoin is a real cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: