Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 15. (Read 4017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 29, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Once bitcoin goes zero in value this means that internet is not working anymore.
Yes, the internet is the only way to turn bitcoin down to zero as this currency is depending on the internet connection for the people to access it. Bitcoin is nothing without the presence of internet, as we can see everything connected to bitcoin is through online and we can't accept the fact that bitcoin might fall because of the connection of internet.
but, getting internet out of our lives now is such a zero percent now, as all government and establishments are using internet connection for faster and better outcome of any transactions.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
Even bitconnect is not zero despite all that happened, so the bitcoin ..
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 29, 2018, 04:22:43 PM
NOPE. even if bitcoin fall to zero (which definitely wont happen) , other alts might continue to rise making trades in coins on the exchanges or ethereum, binance coin on binance , etc. so there is nothing to worry about investing in altcoins. just do research and invest in good ones like ripple that has use ahead and is legalized .. GL Smiley 
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
I think $11,000 is a good price. Someone out there thinks $10,999.99 is a good price, two or three people think $10,999.98 is a good price, it would have to go through the price demands of millions of people before it drops that low, I know would be on a buying frenzy if it ever hits below $10,000 again right now.

I think a good price would be the 100.000$ mark some experts set for Bitcoin, or, even better, let's head for $1.000.000
Activity: 84
January 29, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
I think that will never happen since bitcoin is number 1 crypto in the world.maybe it goes to 1k or etc..
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 04:16:49 PM
Bitcoin is simply unable to descend to zero, as the network of bitcoins is highly developed and large, at least it is necessary to teach the price of the network itself bitcoin. And I do not think that any currency will outweigh the bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 04:15:08 PM
I do not believe that this is possible in the near future. Now, when the price fell all immediately appeared pessimistic mood, which is quite natural for the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
I think bitcoin never goes to zero. It is quite impossible. Though bitcoin price getting low but price will never goes to zero. Because price up and down is the basic rules of crypto currency. So don't be panic. Bitcoin price will increasing again.
Activity: 149
January 29, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
No matter what happens the technology remains ground breaking. But i seriously doubt this could happen. Rather the opposite.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
I don't agree with the statement that all cryptos are priced against bitcoin, and that, somehow, if bitcoin went to 0 they would all suddenly be 0 too. Now obviously, if bitcoin took that kind of impossible dive it would safe to assume that all other cryptos would be in trouble too (if bitcoin was worth 0, I'm imagining society itself is crumbling), however, your argument is like saying that if USD went down to being worth 0 in Euros (which again, would never happen), that japanese yen would also be worth 0 in Euros too, which is obviously silly. My point is, these currencies are priced not only against bitcoin, but against other cryptos and other fiat currencies too, they would still have relative values that could be derived even in the unlikely event of bitcoin disappearing tomorrow. Like anything, their value would be simply this: what are people willing to pay for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
In my own opinion, there was a little chance that the bitcoin would drop down to zero. But if that happens, Altcoins woild surely pave its way up.
Activity: 94
January 28, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
I don't think so bitcoin goes to zero, why? Because its already known. It's already accepted in some country most especially those who are using transactions which only need internet connection and gadgets. As long there is endorsement,it will be more popular.
I personally also think that bitcoin will never go down to zero, especially when it'll be so hard to mine for it, because all the coins will have been mined out. So those are just stupid things.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 27, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.
good about that idea mate,OP didnt clarify whats the reason of bitcoin dumping,but what ever the reason is nothing can break bitcoin .the only thing can bring the coin to zero is the community itself,if this crypto users same as the investos and capitalist leave bitcoin and full out their support they Yes,Zero is indeed
Activity: 351
January 27, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero value, much better if you still gonna hold it because the value of bitcoin goes up and down, it will not last forever. And I think it’s very impossible to happen that bitcoin will become useles because of its zero value. Everyday there are a lot of people investing in bitcoin, the more the people using bitcoin the more the bitcoin will get high value.
Activity: 44
January 27, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
If it happens then all altcoins will be zero but it is impossible today and hope Bitcoin will drop at least one dollar.
Activity: 69
January 27, 2018, 01:49:17 AM
This is due to the fact that Bitcoin is kinda the foundation of blockchain technology and the altcoins are pegged to bitcoin value on exchanges. Also, obviously tons of people will lose lots of money and many people in the blockchain sector will be jobless. Digital decentralized can use on internet and other wise can it can be lose one day. Even the price on the market cap was so profitable.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
January 27, 2018, 01:47:35 AM
I think $11,000 is a good price. Someone out there thinks $10,999.99 is a good price, two or three people think $10,999.98 is a good price, it would have to go through the price demands of millions of people before it drops that low, I know would be on a buying frenzy if it ever hits below $10,000 again right now.
Activity: 75
January 27, 2018, 01:46:53 AM
If bitcoin would reach that which I think will not be possible. I think everyone who have invested on it will be poor. And it could cause a possible economic breakdown.If it won't be that way and bitcoin gets banned by alot of countries or something, people will lose their hope about cryptocurrencies. But I don't think such a time will come when bitcoin reaches zero as it has alot of popularity and everyday more and more people want to invest in it.
Activity: 86
January 27, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
 Also, seeing that the bitcoin community is very active, going back to nothing is utterly possible. The bitcoin community will not allow such thing. Moreover, with the current demand and popularity of bitcoin, it will not be a surprise anymore if its price surges up again.It cannot goes to zero as bitcoin nowadays has already spreading the awareness to many people in every countries.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 27, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
If the bitcoin returns to zero then that will make the whole electronic money market panic. That really affects the price of the altcoins and also greatly influences the participants to invest in bitcoins.
Currently we can see that the number of daily bitcoin transactions is very much and if the bitcoin collapses then things will get very bad.
Pages:
Jump to: