Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 14. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
bitcoin madmai returns zero to zero and believes that there is a future and will return to million per 1btc in that way it is good to think that every holder has their bitcoin future and their future would be 1billion per 1btc nothing bad to dream
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:36:03 AM
That's not possible, as it would require for there to be no person willing to purchase any. There are a lot of hardcore bitcoin supporters who will support it to the end of days.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 02:01:26 AM
That will be day when many people will go broke and lose all their savings. Although, such an event is unlikely to occur, but some people are Already losing it all when they are buying high and selling low. They keep on doing this till they have lost all of it, kind of like gambling addiction. Regardless, if price reaches zero it will be a flash dump and I will place my bids at 2 cent to make a huge money when price returns to normal.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
I knew bitcoin won't go to zero, so there is no need to be afraid. Bitcoin gone so far to just fall as this fast. I believe this is just an ordinary correction which once happened before, and sooner or later it will soon recover. it wouldn't be weird for bitcoin to do the same thing.all the crypto currency depends on bitcoin. It is most valuable crypto currency.
Activity: 60
February 01, 2018, 01:57:42 AM
The thing you said I see no true to fact. Because can not have case Bitcoin suddenly dropped to zero, if the rate of discount will also reduce its Bitcoin slowly over time. And can affirm surely that Bitcoin will not be reduced to zero, can only be reduced in a certain period of time like the present.I dont think bitcoin's value is gonna go to zero. Zero is like no value at all and that is kinda like for free. I would still buy bitcoin or have bitcoin even if its value will go to the lowest.
Activity: 65
February 01, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
For example with Coinbase I can also sell Ether and Litecoin for USD. And as of today Bitcoin Cash as well. That's not to say that it isn't possible for other coins to become worthless if Bitcoin falls though. Guess we'll cross that bridge IF we get to it.We need this in life so the value will stay forever i think always think positive and not negative because nothing gonba happen if you think like that,Give every person here a motivation because that is good to think not a negative thing,you need to be prepare if that time happen like so now start to do hard work to earn here that's all.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 01:55:26 AM
It's impossible to happen that Bitcoin goes to zero, maybe the market of Bitcoin go down but it will not be zero. For as long as we're still here investing Bitcoin, it will never be zero.

Well, as mate mentioned that its not possible that bitcoin go to zero but he has not mentioned reason why its not possible. So i want to explain that bitcoin price totally depend on the demand of bitcoin in market and if we can judge then demand of bitcoin in market is very high and still increasing with time because we are seeing new bies more in forum so it will prove that bitcoin will never go to zero.
Activity: 70
February 01, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
Bitcoin has never gone to zero from the day since it was created.Most people predicted that it would be dead.Every time when its price falls down,it immediately recovers and reaches ATH.That's the history of bitcoin.Bitcoin price getting zero is the dream of many bankers,especially roger ver to promote his BCH.But it's will happen on this year and next year , yet
Activity: 2
February 01, 2018, 01:51:42 AM
I don't think bitcoin go to zero, it down and go up follow market trends !
Activity: 207
January 31, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
It's impossible to happen that Bitcoin goes to zero, maybe the market of Bitcoin go down but it will not be zero. For as long as we're still here investing Bitcoin, it will never be zero.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
January 29, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
If bitcoin goes to zero, then it may affects the other crypto currency which is like etherium, for example if bitcoin goes to zero the exchange in etherium goes to zero too and Bitcoin price cannot go zero it may only decrease or drops down it value. Moreover think about nowadays Bitcoin is very popular and because of it's popularity people use it for everyday.
really if the bitcoin possibility is zero I can not even think of it until it happens but if it really happens then I
 will get ready to buy it
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
January 29, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

If bitcoin goes to zero, then it will be a complete collapse
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 29, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

If bitcoin goes to zero, then it may affects the other crypto currency which is like etherium, for example if bitcoin goes to zero the exchange in etherium goes to zero too and Bitcoin price cannot go zero it may only decrease or drops down it value. Moreover think about nowadays Bitcoin is very popular and because of it's popularity people use it for everyday.
Activity: 167
January 29, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
It looks like it will not happen, unless all countries agree to ignore the existence of the bitcoin, so could make a bitcoin without value.
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
bitcoin will never reach zero, yes it will burst but wont return to zero, hence would show true value if bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
January 29, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
In my own opinion, there was a little chance that the bitcoin would drop down to zero. But if that happens, Altcoins woild surely pave its way up.
If you really think that bitcoin could go down to zero,then there is no way any other alt coin could survive,even for argument purpose it is not possible to say it would go down because billions of dollars are at stake and it is not possible for everyone to sell off their coins just like that,unless we see some sort of network issue or hackers finding a way to hack the wallet,there is no way the price would go down.
Activity: 625
January 29, 2018, 05:57:25 PM
The only way bitcoin will go to zero, will be if there is a total loss of faith to all holders and the government coming in to make a full destruction, and that will be the only way. But if the thought of zero is coming from an altcoin, then bitcoin can never go down to zero, cause it is seen as the first and major coin to all crypto currencies.
Activity: 308
January 29, 2018, 04:57:35 PM
Bitcoin going to zero is a ridiculous idea. Blockchain has proofed that this is a technology that works, although it might need some improvements. The price of bitcoin has declined about 40% since the ath and it is hardly going up hard these days, but declining below 8K is not very likely. Bitcoin will always keep it's value from at least 8K and will probably increase again.
Bitcoin price will more increase and many of people will get huge profit, so bitcoin price will never goes to zero and it will never end, so you can easily invest your bitcoin and if you want to best profit so you should hold for long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 29, 2018, 04:37:17 PM
Bitcoin going to zero is a ridiculous idea. Blockchain has proofed that this is a technology that works, although it might need some improvements. The price of bitcoin has declined about 40% since the ath and it is hardly going up hard these days, but declining below 8K is not very likely. Bitcoin will always keep it's value from at least 8K and will probably increase again.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
January 29, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
I do not believe that bitcoin will fall to zero but I believe it will fall back
Pages:
Jump to: