Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 17. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
i think maybe some day but not became zero , just decrease step by step
Activity: 37
January 25, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
Bitcoin will never go to zero, but I think that soon he will not be the most popular altcoin anymore.

But we'll see that when the time comes, I'm looking forward to it

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
If Bitcoins dropped to zero which is very impossible but we just consider your topic as for instance. Other Altcoins will possibly lose its value as well if that coin relying only to Bitcoin in any exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

I know that there are a possibility that bitcoins will be totally worth zero but that will be long time away because they are just getting started to be known by the people even the normal people. I known that it will took decades before the bitcoins will be worthless but before that happens i know that we have gain enough for us to start a new career. And if that happens i know also that there will be another thing that will serves like a bitcoins that we can do in order to gain profits. That is what the most of the people wants in bitcoins.
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
January 25, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I think it will not really happen. But your thought about it is kind of funny, bitcoin can be decreased its price and still go down but there is no probability that it will cost to zero because there are lots of users that using it.
Activity: 65
January 25, 2018, 06:58:26 AM
The answer is easy, at least take out what you invested in the first place and only play with free money. In the worst case scenario you lose nothing in USD terms. Best case scenario Bitcoin goes to the moon and you sell at the top or near the top and you retire on your new yacht.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
January 25, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
It is a good point to ponder over but for all practical purposes Bitcoin becoming zero will not happen. If all of the cryptocurrency is given up by all people then it is possible but it is only theoretical. In that case all of the Altcoins along with bitcoin turn into a big zero. But if your question is that whether an Altcoin can survive when bitcoin becomes zero, then yes it can. Again, the possibility exists. When there is a powerful altcoin that sweeps the world of cryptocurrency then such a possibility arises.

The technology of blockchain is always there and say if Ethereum supercedes Bitcoin then naturally Ethereum will gain the upper hand and will be valued against the fait curriencies being kept as the standard against which all other coins will be valued. In a hypothetical scenario of only one crypto coin survival, the coin will still be values against fiat currencies will run the show.

What we must not forget is the fact that the crypto community is trying its best to take Bitcoins and Altcoins to as many arenas as possible and replace the existing fiat currency with cryptocurrency. This is for more cohesive effect and to bring transparency and ease of transaction. In the long run this may become the most useful and one currency for all citizens of the world.

If bitcoin becomes zero, the cryptocurrency will still survive opening up newer dimensions. We must remember that what gives value to the bitcoins is the fiat currency. So there is always a survival aspect to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
January 25, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
I also believe that bitcoin price will loose it's value if the internet will totally shut down and won't work worldwide.  But it seems to be impossible, therefore, I believe bitcoin won't go back to zero or won't lost it's value.

If the Internet was to go down we'd have much larger issues on our hands than the value of Bitcoin. You have to understand that quite literally everything in our lives revolves around the Internet nowadays, so if we'd lose the web we'd be losing everything that makes life, life.
Activity: 66
January 25, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
It certainly will not happen
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
January 25, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
If no one believes in bitcoin anymore that could be possible. Bitcoin starts from zero and I guess theres no turning back, as the adoption grows daily its hard to pull it down. Even the massive attack of FUD can't put bitcoin to dust, it only makes bitcoin more stronger and resistant.
Activity: 392
January 25, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

It all depends on what happens to the coins. If the network or the Internet goes down then there is a high chance that those coins will be worth nothing.

I also believe that bitcoin price will loose it's value if the internet will totally shut down and won't work worldwide.  But it seems to be impossible, therefore, I believe bitcoin won't go back to zero or won't lost it's value.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 25, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero then i will get a lot of it. I don't care if bitcoin's value is zero because as long as that i have the cryptocurrency that i got from my first day in cryptocurrency and i have it as my memories of my start and so on then i will not be bothered for the price of bitcoin. I will just keep it on a wallet just like a collection.
Activity: 43
January 25, 2018, 04:27:41 AM
Everything has its value and bitcoin value has been recognized as today. It is impossible that Bitcoin will turn to Zero. But it needs sometimes to balance and accumulate before stepping into a new wave.That means, if there's no more person holding their cryptocurrency assets, maybe this can happen. Still, the possibility almost zero percent.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
If this is the case, then nothing will happen. Bitcoin prices may rise. But, can not be 0. If that happens then Bitcoin will become scam coins.
Activity: 75
January 25, 2018, 04:12:27 AM
As of now, I'm just focusing on the things where I'm earning bitcoin, I save it, and hold it, so in the long run I could make profits..But it seems highly impossible as bitcoin has got users universally and now wall street which was very much interested in terming bitcoin as fraud and a bubble itself has entered bitcoin market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

anything can happen sir, we'll see the future how. although bitcoin go to zero, there are at least many other crypto benchmarks for all existing coins, but this will also affect other coin states in the market, since bitcoin is the mother of all coins.
kdn
Activity: 57
January 25, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
Bitcoin will never drop because so many people missed out, now they watch bitcoin everyday hoping for a massive drop so they can buy it, so a major drop would quickly get corrected by a major buy up
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
January 25, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Bitcoin will never go to zero. I will be last one, last node, last guy buying it for whatever minimum is possible  Grin And i'm not alone. I think that Bitcoin can not practicly go to zero. It can go so low that it will stop be interesting for masses or relevant, but zero? Nope.
Activity: 588
January 25, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

If bitcoin back to zero, lm hoping it will jump to $20000 so that bitcoin will be recognized and expose as a powerful currency and a worldwide digital income or profit. Because bitcoin gives the best profit which brings us to a cashless society so that all will be transact easily. There's a lot of benefits of bitcoin so many people is interested on bitcoin. Because of it's volatile value bitcoin is very interesting.
Activity: 163
January 25, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
Bitcoin is zero? I don't think it can happen. First, the wide spread of the bitcoin will not make it worth zero. A wide range of influence represents value.
Pages:
Jump to: