Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 16. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 01:42:34 AM
I knew bitcoin won't go to zero, so there is no need to be afraid. Bitcoin gone so far to just fall as this fast. I believe this is just an ordinary correction which once happened before, and sooner or later it will soon recover. If bitcoin dies somehow, there will be another altcoin that will success it, and become main crypto or should we say strongest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
For me it will never goes to zero because as long as many people believing and investing bitcoin bitcoin will rise up .

I think it's fair to say that bitcoin won't drop to the exact zero value. It's also hard to say that here in macroeconomics, cryptocurrency already established itself. So is there any possibility that something that is really influencing, can change the value of bitcoin down to zero.
A highly reasonable point IMO since like there will always be a little worth no matter what. Even if BITCOIN shouts down, other cryptocurrency like ETH might take over   
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 26, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
I see no reason for Bitcoin to drop to zero and I do not think that this might happen someday. It's almost impossible. It seems to me that Bitcoin will cost nothing only if the entire Internet is gone.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 26, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
Maybe this wouldn't happen. The developer of Bitcoin would definitely look for a solution for its price not to go to zero. And besides all altcoins is traded and has a value in Bitcoin too. What would happen into the other altcoins if Bitcoins goes down to zero? All of them will be dump too and will lost their value. And Bitcoin today has a high demand, the more the demand the higher the value it will have.
Our community is enough for the price of bitcoin to not go back to zero again and i think that the demand is also enough and there is no valid reason for the price of bitcoin to go zero because if we will base on the performance of bitcoin then there is no clear reason for us to think about the price to go zero since its price is showing us a sign that it can go even higher than what we expect.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
Maybe this wouldn't happen. The developer of Bitcoin would definitely look for a solution for its price not to go to zero. And besides all altcoins is traded and has a value in Bitcoin too. What would happen into the other altcoins if Bitcoins goes down to zero? All of them will be dump too and will lost their value. And Bitcoin today has a high demand, the more the demand the higher the value it will have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
This is a bit unrealistic. Bitcoin can not go back to zero. When it returns to zero, other cryptocurrencies may not exist any longer. As a base for many cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin's volatility causes prices in other currencies Change, when it is more price fluctuations, other currencies will change. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are equivalent to banknotes and gold.

I think it is quite realistic. Bitcoin is very unstable right now. The shake-up of the crypto-currency market can contribute to its subsequent stabilization. So I think, if Bitcoin goes to zero, it can help to stabilize it later, when it starts to grow again. So often happens when an excessively swollen "bubble" bursts, and the asset acquires its adequate value.

It can go further and i will accept that but it can't completely go back to zero as that will mean its absolutely worthless and nobody will be holding at this point which is going to be difficult to happen unless there's a war or a total end of the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 26, 2018, 01:42:05 AM
This is a bit unrealistic. Bitcoin can not go back to zero. When it returns to zero, other cryptocurrencies may not exist any longer. As a base for many cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin's volatility causes prices in other currencies Change, when it is more price fluctuations, other currencies will change. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are equivalent to banknotes and gold.

I think it is quite realistic. Bitcoin is very unstable right now. The shake-up of the crypto-currency market can contribute to its subsequent stabilization. So I think, if Bitcoin goes to zero, it can help to stabilize it later, when it starts to grow again. So often happens when an excessively swollen "bubble" bursts, and the asset acquires its adequate value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 26, 2018, 12:44:53 AM
I think bitcoin goes to zero is impossible.
Because bitcoin now is being used by many peoples.
Bitcoin now have a large demands of uses.
The bitcoin price will go down, if the demands low.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:43:22 AM
That's a good question i've wondered the same thing before as well! If bitcoin was to hit zero, the fact that we trade everything to and from bitcoin, you would think that thats the inevitable outcome!
Activity: 182
January 26, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
Never going to zero in my opinion. It is impossible. If up to zero means bitcoin ends and it is highly unlikely. I believe bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
January 26, 2018, 12:15:45 AM
Activity: 238
January 26, 2018, 12:12:50 AM
I don't think so bitcoin goes to zero, why? Because its already known. It's already accepted in some country most especially those who are using transactions which only need internet connection and gadgets. As long there is endorsement,it will be more popular.
Being known means shit though we have many many currencies like the Zimbabwe dollars which are accepted and known but are worth absolutely nothing
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 12:06:21 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

As my faith in bitcoin is high, so does any news that isn't good won't shaken me. But if this could even happen, then let it be. I know that somehow it won't be abolished at all. Many people supports bitcoin and are really into it. Known people also know what bitcoin is now. And that things help a lot. Either way,   this zero thingy couldn't  look so possible within it.
Activity: 38
January 25, 2018, 11:55:04 PM
it will not happen. if it happens we all are in a very huge loss.
Activity: 230
January 25, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
all can happen, from zero will be zero again, but I hope big will never happen to bitcoin ... everyone has benefited a lot ..
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
Many have little faith in bitcoin, It won't go down that easy unless there is something extreme happens to the world or connection between the internet, But for many years of existence it becomes higher and popular and nobody ever successful in destroying it, Many have made their bitcoin lost in purpose but nothing happens to the price of bitcoin, Many have failed and right now just try and savor the value of bitcoin.
That is the point , Bitcoin still does have people who are patiently enough to support and to believe to the opportunity Bitcoin could give as a form of investment and trading. Just like what happened today, we could see the sudden decreased of the price if bitcoin but its still pumping because there still enough stock and movement that could happened in the market that could provide improvement and development to Bitcoin.
That’s the only reason BITCOIN or any cryptocurrency survives though, people having faith in the system it will be accepted as a currency with some non zero worth
Activity: 54
January 25, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
If nobody accepts the technology for payment then the value would be 0. Of course, bitcoin currently does hold some value solely due to the fact that it can be exchanged for currency. To an extent, one could argue that fiat currencies such as the dollar hold no intrinsic value, but the faith and full credit of the United States government is still a very real thing, and there is no such institution supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 147
January 25, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I don't see a reason Bitcoin will fall to zero.
I think as long he have the faith of people he will stay and my opinion it will even rise up more.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
January 25, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
Only if internet goes down Cheesy This is the one and last way bitcoin goes to zero. But if internet disaooear one day, we would have much stronger problems at all. So just give btc some time and it will grow up again with new score)
Activity: 182
January 25, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

i don't think that could be happen,if that so then i can wait for the change of the world.but in my own opinion bitcoin would never goes to zero,we know that all the higher officers of bitcoin will do something about it,so don't worry this could not be happen.
Pages:
Jump to: