Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 21. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

This is unbelievable thing to imagine that Bitcoin will not survive in the competition with other currencies. This coins has great potential. There will be blockchain technology improved soon and we’ll see a new rise of price.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Although i believe its not gonna happen i found your question a good one, but if bitcoin will go zero probably because of very poor service and lack of investors other crypto will gonna gain more market capital, not all are measured in Bitcoin other will survive because of better service they will offer and continue develop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
Expecting it to be a zero in value is like seeing the impossibility. You cannot even see how bitcoin will value on the next couple of months , but if and only if that happen i think the legacy of bitcoin will transfer to another cryptocurrency and will be called bitcoin2 something like that. What matter the most is now , at this moment bitcoin is rising and keep rising so don't put negative thoughts on it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 12, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
This is just hypothetical of course, because that will not happen. Now already some countries like Japan f.i. are accepting bitcoin and governments of other countries are beginning to implement blockchain. So, no way Bitcoin will drop to zero. The price is dropping a little these days, it might even drop to 8K, but then the mainstream will start buying and bitcoin will rise to 30K.

Agree. I can't see bitcoin going to 0 with countries like Japan have already embraced it.

But let's say that bitcoin goes down so hard, I think it will just be a matter of time before it can pick itself from the ashes. There are a lot of whales that will not let bitcoin crash. They will bought huge amount of bitcoin and accumulate even more. So I have doubts that bitcoin can go to $8K, much more to 0.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 12, 2018, 04:56:17 PM
This is just hypothetical of course, because that will not happen. Now already some countries like Japan f.i. are accepting bitcoin and governments of other countries are beginning to implement blockchain. So, no way Bitcoin will drop to zero. The price is dropping a little these days, it might even drop to 8K, but then the mainstream will start buying and bitcoin will rise to 30K.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
If is always a possibility. If Bitcoin becomes zero. What if it doesn’t and it becomes a million dollar instead?
What then, will you sit and cry over about it? It is all possibility but at the current situation even a million bitcoins are sold at once it won’t bring bitcoin to zero.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 12, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

Anything can happen here in bitcoin and you should also take consideration that time will come wherein bitcoin will be replaced by a new cryptocurrrency but I don't think this is possible. Going down completely is not a thing that may happen here. Maybe the value will fall down but going down to zero? I don't think so. I believe bitcoin will keep on getting better on the future.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
I do not imagine if bitcoin goes to zero. would be very much a loss and not get profit. but for now I think it's very difficult if bitcoins go to zero, because bitcoin prices are very expensive and high on the market.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 12, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

I don't think that is so close from happening anytime now. Bitcoin has built it's reputation throughout the year and it was also able to surpass all the obstacles it has faced from the past and still we can see bitcoin firmly standing. The value of it has even risen higher and higher and I think that's enough reason to believe that bitcoin would not go down to zero completely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
I believe it wont happen.
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
bitcoin goes to zero than million of educated people become poor person
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
Of cause it all depends.

Most likely a all crypto will take a dramatic hit, and most will probably never recover, but the few that actually brings value in terms of actual usage might stay. I'm thinking IOTA, ETH, XRB and the like.

Peter

Lån penge nu her https://lendme.dk/laan-penge.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
January 12, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Bitcoin will not go to zero in the future, I am sure of this. If this happens the crypto market will probably end when bitcoin is the most potent and fastest growing altcoin.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
January 12, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
In my view it will never happen at all, because as of now few institutional investors who have long term view on blockchain are already entered into Bitcoin and ETH and many others. And most of who are not entered into the crypto is only because of not having proper awareness over cryptocurrencies including warrent buffet.

Bitcoin may dip for sometime due to scalability issues but the solution is in progress to come real and at that time every one will realise the real value of Bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 12, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
For that to happen it will mean that virtually no one in the entire world is going to have any serious interest in bitcoin at all and the miners have all abandoned it completely. But it's highly impossible for that to happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.

Yes you're right because people makes the bitcoin and any other cryptocurrwncies run. So people are the great factor why bitcoin will getting high and it will continually increase. So if bitcoin would never been use by people then cryptocurrencies would be worthless.
Yes you are right. Due to the demands of bitcoin by the people that is why bitcoin just keep the price hike. And I believe that in a long run the price will reach higher than the current top amount last year
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
That will never happen in my lifetime for sure. How can we think 20000 $ value coin will go to shit!!! never
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 12, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
I think that's impossible for bitcoin goes to zero.
When bitcoin price falls down it recovers again Because most of the people are still waiting for the right time to buy bitcoin when it is low.
As you said When its price is zero then this is the right time for these people to buy bitcoin in bulk and make bitcoin price recover again.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 12, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Don't let that happen, and it seems almost impossible to be zero. whatever the reason for the botcoin being zero the possibility of another altcoin also zero point. this in case the current bitcoin becomes automatic zero ethereum, litecoin, ripple or the other will replace it. maybe you are too wondering if bitcoin is worth zero.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
January 12, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
There will be the best opportunity to buy. And go to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: