Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 18. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 02:47:01 AM
 I think that is bitcoin collapse then either the physical money is going to affect as well or physical money is gonna hold the cryptocurrency market without Bitcoin. That will surely change the acceptance of new users in the market because the old fashion and old banking system will take over this markets soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 25, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
I don't think bitcoin will get zero . Cheesy because many demanding people and also country are behind the bitcoin. Yes it can be fall down but fractuation is the nature of Cryptos. But fall in zero is quite impossible😂😂
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 25, 2018, 12:33:16 AM
Bitcoin was the very first and continues to be the most famous crypto currency. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in that the evaluation of the value of all subsequent appeared new coins began to be produced in terms of cost of bitcoin. In the future, when the infrastructure for crypto currency is sufficiently developed, much more crypto currency will be used to estimate the value. Although the transformation of ethereum into fiat is now well developed, sometimes one can even meet the conversion of Litecoin to fiat. Over time, I hope, it will be possible to convert all the major digital coins.
      As for the cost of bitcoin, it is unlikely that in the near future it will fall in price below 8,000 - 10,000 dollars. There is no reason for this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 12:19:23 AM
Bitcoin goes to zero will not happen. A lot of bitcoin believer and big investors. Bitcoin is the mother of digital currency if it is happen all altcoin and tokens are also affected. so to maintain the value of other we should maintain also the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
If bitcoin goes to zero then you need to wake up because bitcoin will never go down to zero because the community behind bitcoin is large right now. Bitcoin will only go down to zero if there is no community already.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 24, 2018, 11:11:16 PM
Mathematically not possible, it might get close to zero....like log scale matrix.
However mathematically its possible to be negative.
I don't think when OP says 'bitcoin goes to zero', he literally means that.
To be honest, btc won't get close to zero. I don't believe it will go below 9k again.
Activity: 207
January 24, 2018, 05:42:18 PM
Mathematically not possible, it might get close to zero....like log scale matrix.
However mathematically its possible to be negative.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
January 23, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
In my own opinion, it is impossible to have bitcoin as zero. Bitcoin have been progressing each dag so it is impossible to say it would become zero.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
If this happens all alt coins will disappear from the market as well.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

I think bitcoin will not go to zero, User bitcoin is getting more and it will amplify bitcoin.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
If bitcoin's value becomes zero, yes I think others will also follow. Why? Because it's absolutely impossible for btc value to be zero and the only reason that it could happen if there are no people using it and buying it and the only possible reason I'm thinking is if there would be no internet in the whole world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
If your bitcoin is zero it's the same you are afraid. But that is a natural thing. Because this is tantamount to our savings or our stock, if you have such thoughts alagkah good if you buy a item that can be sold again as an investment in your life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
"If bitcoin goes to zero" is the statement which is just given in negativity and fear of losing someone's investment.  My suggestion is if you fear so much about your investment you better invest in some safer option like gold etc there you will enjoy the benefit of safety but not the price rise as much as bitcoin can give. 
And if you still wish to invest in bitcoin ; though there are chances of downwards trends in price of the coin but there are also chances of appreciation in the value of investment.  Please invest that quantity of  money in this kind of market the loss of which you can bear without much threat to your bread and butter. 
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

it is unlikely that bitcoin returns to zero, many investors invest their wealth in bitcoin, it will increase the bitcoin price and will also strengthen bitcoin to last longer.
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
It will not happen. I'm sure so. However, if bitcoin drops to $ 0. There will be many riots around the world. There are a lot of people who trust and invest in bitcoins. they will lose all the property
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
Many have little faith in bitcoin, It won't go down that easy unless there is something extreme happens to the world or connection between the internet, But for many years of existence it becomes higher and popular and nobody ever successful in destroying it, Many have made their bitcoin lost in purpose but nothing happens to the price of bitcoin, Many have failed and right now just try and savor the value of bitcoin.
That is the point , Bitcoin still does have people who are patiently enough to support and to believe to the opportunity Bitcoin could give as a form of investment and trading. Just like what happened today, we could see the sudden decreased of the price if bitcoin but its still pumping because there still enough stock and movement that could happened in the market that could provide improvement and development to Bitcoin.

Millions of people (and a LOT of very rich guys) believe in Bitcoin and support it. They will never let the situation when BTC can reach zero or fall critically. In my opinion the lowest point might be $9K for BTC, but now it will be growing.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 20, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero I think many of the investors will be bankrupt and many of the users will lose their money, but I think bitcoin will never goes to zero because it is so in demand in the whole world and bitcoin is uses in many ways. You can earn by trading it out investing in it and also you can earn by mining it. Thats why many users uses it and investing it. Don't be afraid.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 19, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Probably, not only bitcoin is the currency mostly used to buy other crypto at the same time it represents a huge portion of the market cap of all cryptocurrencies, also many people will lose confidence in the market forever and are never going to come back, I know that because if bitcoin went to zero I will be one of the people to stop investing in crypto, because in my opinion if bitcoin cannot survive then no coin can.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I don't think so. The thing is even the best could fall sometimes, but that does not necessarily mean that all of it's kind will too. Some altcoins are even generated to beat bitcoin, which is why it is highly unlikely that all of them will fall as well. It is a matter of time when we'll find out what will truly happen.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Very unlikely if bitcoin falls to zero, but if it happens then another coin will be affected. Miners, merchants are turning to coins that are still profitable at that time. Bitcoin becomes the all-point value of value for other coins because bitcoin is the first coin to emerge from another coin.
That is really very very difficult. because as per i know that most of the well known investor, traders even politicians have invested money in bitcoin, therefore i do not think that they will let bitcoin down to zero. I think they have much more money to invest in bitcoin and therefore i do not think that bitcoin price will ever come to zero but i think that they will give more support to bitcoin so that its price continue increasing. In my country i  know about some well known investors who have invested good money in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: