Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 19. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 110
January 19, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
For Bitcoin to go to zero you would have to turn off all the electricity all around the world.

If that happened, Bitcoin would be the very last of your worries...
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
January 19, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Every move can be very risky, how much probability, bitcoin and cash too, your job does not have to worry about how much risk it needs to earn lots of btc and exchange knowledge. About it to catch up to the 4.0 era
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
bitcoin is really valuable. You need a good excavator to consume a large amount of electricity. That makes the value of bitcoin increasingly high. will not cost $ 0 for bitcoin. However, the bitcoin value is being formed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Very unlikely if bitcoin falls to zero, but if it happens then another coin will be affected. Miners, merchants are turning to coins that are still profitable at that time. Bitcoin becomes the all-point value of value for other coins because bitcoin is the first coin to emerge from another coin.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
January 19, 2018, 02:59:28 AM
If BTC goes to zero, then you could simply trade all altcoins for ETH and still make profits out of it.

If bitcoin goes to Zaro, why would we trade all our altcoins into ETH since there are a lot more digital currencies in the market that can be on the verge of having a good price in the future and giving you good profit. But I don't see bitcoin having a price that low since there are a lot of people who are using it and buying it, besides, if bitcoin will die, it must be dead in the past years but it is not.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
If Bitcoin goes to zero or even back to $1000, then that would mean that people's trust in Bitcoin have died and so will Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
January 19, 2018, 02:52:34 AM
For me it is too impossible if bitcoin goes to zero.but if its happen it only means that all those patronizers of bitcoin pulled out their investment.For as long as many people still into bitcoin it will never happen that bitcoin will get zero.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
January 19, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
I think it very impossible if bitcoin goes to zero.  Bitcoin goes to zero if supporters of bitcoin leave bitcoin and if blockchain is over.  So i think it impossible. Bitcoin can down but will not be a zero.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 19, 2018, 02:31:07 AM
the market will fall down and altcoin will be no more. or there might be a new coin that be bitcoin like. and cryptocurrency will be crash. bitcoin does affect everything in cryptoworld.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 02:24:09 AM
the price of the bitcoin will not go to zero easily because the investors are more in the bitcoin by any chance if the bitcoin will reach zero the value of the rest of the coins value will dicrease
Although anything can be possible, but still its look very difficult that bitcoin will come to zero. I think that bitcoin will continue increasing is value because still a very little people have knowledge about bitcoin but now bitcoin is becoming more popular and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin which is really increasing its value. I think the present time is the best time to invest money in bitcoin.
Great, as mate mentioned that anything can be possible. And yes it is not possible or very negotiable probability that bitcoin will go to zero price because bitcoin have got large number of users and showing their performance well and still improving their performance and number of users are also increasing with time so price will indeed go to high more and falling less.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
the price of the bitcoin will not go to zero easily because the investors are more in the bitcoin by any chance if the bitcoin will reach zero the value of the rest of the coins value will dicrease
Although anything can be possible, but still its look very difficult that bitcoin will come to zero. I think that bitcoin will continue increasing is value because still a very little people have knowledge about bitcoin but now bitcoin is becoming more popular and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin which is really increasing its value. I think the present time is the best time to invest money in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
January 19, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
If BTC goes to zero, then you could simply trade all altcoins for ETH and still make profits out of it.
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 01:55:56 AM
Activity: 68
January 19, 2018, 01:48:48 AM
For me it will never goes to zero because as long as many people believing and investing bitcoin bitcoin will rise up .

I think it's fair to say that bitcoin won't drop to the exact zero value. It's also hard to say that here in macroeconomics, cryptocurrency already established itself. So is there any possibility that something that is really influencing, can change the value of bitcoin down to zero.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 19, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
I don't think so bitcoin goes to zero, why? Because its already known. It's already accepted in some country most especially those who are using transactions which only need internet connection and gadgets. As long there is endorsement,it will be more popular.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:46:54 AM
Many have little faith in bitcoin, It won't go down that easy unless there is something extreme happens to the world or connection between the internet, But for many years of existence it becomes higher and popular and nobody ever successful in destroying it, Many have made their bitcoin lost in purpose but nothing happens to the price of bitcoin, Many have failed and right now just try and savor the value of bitcoin.
That is the point , Bitcoin still does have people who are patiently enough to support and to believe to the opportunity Bitcoin could give as a form of investment and trading. Just like what happened today, we could see the sudden decreased of the price if bitcoin but its still pumping because there still enough stock and movement that could happened in the market that could provide improvement and development to Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
For me it will never goes to zero because as long as many people believing and investing bitcoin bitcoin will rise up .
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 01:10:29 AM
It impossible to 0 bitcoin, today lives is depend on internet that bitcoin live. only bitcoin will be zero if world war occur. Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
January 18, 2018, 07:22:14 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

I think it is not possible. I mean some people forgot their private key and they cannot even sell their bitcoins. So how is that possible to go to 0? I mean at least some people will hold still.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
January 18, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
Hello author! No need make people have panic thoughts. Probably If it is go zero another day it will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: