Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 20. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
January 18, 2018, 07:11:59 PM
Bitcoin value goes to zero? Nah i doubt about that, Bitcoin is like a Father of crypto-currencies.
As you can see that the price of Bitcoin is slightly keep rising, by time to time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
Well if bitcoin is gonna drop so dramatically to zero then there are two options: either all coins drop as well, either one of the coins will replace bitcoins power
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
I dont think that would happen I really believe in the power of bitcoin and I guess I can say that it wouldnt happen in the future. Bitcoin already established itself and now many investors know bitcoins theres no way that btc will diminish in the long run.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I think it will never go to zero.
maybe it will balance on lower prices then what everyone think but I don't think it will go to zero.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 18, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
This week bitcoin broke 10k USD, which is unexpected by me.
It bounced up quickly and is now well above 11k.
I believe we will never touch that price again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
January 17, 2018, 06:06:03 AM
then whales will stock up and normal people will be screwed.
I guess you are right. Most ordinary people will panic sell to whales.
Though I am not a whale, I will definitely accumulate more if price dump hard.
I also believe that it is impossible but still if we are supposed to imagine such a situation, let’s just do it. I think everyone knows what will happen if Bitcoin Goes to zero. Definitely all the holders are going to face a huge loss under such condition.

There won't be any new investors and Bitcoin would become an ancient history. But again like you said it is not going to happen so no worries.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero, it will be a big news on cryptocurrency world and i'm sure it will affect all altcoins price. Maybe other altcoins like bitcoin cash and ethereum will become the next bitcoins and the price of this 2 coins will go up so hard because bitcoin is not the highest anymore

Being zero is certainly have strong reasons, if there is a better coin and beat bitcoin then it does not have an impact on altcoin, I'm afraid some things like expensive fees, longer transaction time making bitcoin worth zero.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero, it will be a big news on cryptocurrency world and i'm sure it will affect all altcoins price. Maybe other altcoins like bitcoin cash and ethereum will become the next bitcoins and the price of this 2 coins will go up so hard because bitcoin is not the highest anymore
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
January 15, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

There's a reason why altcoins is existing today and it is because it was made to compete on bitcoins. When bitcoins is all mined then maybe, Altcoins will be next cryptocurrency to rise and it will be the next coin to become the mainstream on the market.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
I'm sure 99% that this will not happen, look how much to spend now on the production of bitcoins this amount is already huge. Just like any asset, it can not fall below cost. Only of course there will be no demand, and the demand for crypto currency is now very large and not one country can not already prohibit it, just as the Internet could not be banned at the time !.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
You have a point. But bitcoin would not go to zero unless another crypto will take over but that's kind of impossible now lol. Or it will be zero unless there will be no users of BTC because how come BTC will run without users anyway.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
nope, because it depends if bitcoin will go down as well, but i think it will not dump so low, because many people are predicting to it as a future of our life and globally.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
This is just hypothetical of course, because that will not happen. Now already some countries like Japan f.i. are accepting bitcoin and governments of other countries are beginning to implement blockchain. So, no way Bitcoin will drop to zero. The price is dropping a little these days, it might even drop to 8K, but then the mainstream will start buying and bitcoin will rise to 30K.

Yes totally agree. Although some countries on the surface tried to "ban" bitcoin but alot more actually embrace it. There are even countries trying to create their own tokens. We will see bitcoin continue to rise very soon that's for sure.

In my point of view I think bitcoin will never get ban on the majority of the countries in this digital age world because more and more people are using technology every year. Bitcoin will continue to rise and be more stable than before.  Grin
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

It is entirely possible that the entire world does not accept the use of bitcoin as a payment method, but the differences we need to remember are that the entire DOTCOM bubble It is a premise for society to grow today and that is why I believe Bitcoin can survive or not, but it will make industry 4.0 boom on cashless payments.
Activity: 602
January 14, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
Its totally impossible for btc to drop to zero. I mean, have you seen the price of that thing recently? Highest it can ever fall is 10,000, and nothing less than 10,000. Unless of course, phenomenon occurred or alien invasion lols
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 04:27:41 PM
If bitcoin goes to zero of which am very skeptical it will. Bitcoin will be part of history that a crypto coin had exist that a large fcommunity and had move the world economy to a new level.Which is rated higher than the dollars
Activity: 84
January 13, 2018, 03:43:19 PM
If you don't own your keys then consider yourself bankrupt as well. Otherwise you are cool.
Activity: 16
January 13, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
This is just hypothetical of course, because that will not happen. Now already some countries like Japan f.i. are accepting bitcoin and governments of other countries are beginning to implement blockchain. So, no way Bitcoin will drop to zero. The price is dropping a little these days, it might even drop to 8K, but then the mainstream will start buying and bitcoin will rise to 30K.

Yes totally agree. Although some countries on the surface tried to "ban" bitcoin but alot more actually embrace it. There are even countries trying to create their own tokens. We will see bitcoin continue to rise very soon that's for sure.
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

that will not happen. as the price of bitcoins is increasing. And if that happens at all with the loss of electricity and internet.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

This is unbelievable thing to imagine that Bitcoin will not survive in the competition with other currencies. This coins has great potential. There will be blockchain technology improved soon and we’ll see a new rise of price.
Bitcoin will never goes to zero because its price going to more high and everybody want to invest in bitcoin for best profit and they hold their money for long time, so bitcoin will more increase and everybody who invest their money they will very happy becaise their amount will double and maybe they more  invest their money.
Pages:
Jump to: