Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 54. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

I think no, because bitcoin become popular because of ots rate that change everyday. Sometimes up and sometimes down. It is also popular bacausw it is expensive. It will never be stable because the who manage it are different.
This is the point of discussion. There are so many different stabilizers and miners who are just take caring of bitcoins along the internet. There is no one sole power or any bank or any institution that count the bitcoins and regulate them. So being decentralized and handled by hundreds and thousands, bitcoins could never be stable. And for that only they are famous.
That is the reason Bitcoin also has nature decentralization, it does not like other currency normal on the world. But although it just means about the technology, we still can not say the government can not make Bitcoin stable its value if they joinning to this field.
Activity: 729
All here had joined to bitcoin due to its volatilaty and potencial to grow if it were to be worth always 300 dollars i doubt the most of us would be at bitcoin at all. We have companies producing miners and selling a big part of them due to bitcoin mining and volatilaty of bitcoin. It would be such sucessful coin and the king if it were stable, others people would ignore it even more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Nope,, bitcoin is popular to investors because of its unstable price because it is one reason they’re here for.. The “buy low,, sell high” strategy has more impact if the fluctuations far distance from its other.. I mean who will invest in bitcoin if it only stay or stagnant at $4500 to $4550.. A $50 possible earning are too small for them to invest big..
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
before I apologize for my opinion, because I think if bitcoin prices continue to be stable then bitcoin will not have much interest anymore and the worst thing that may happen bitcoin may die, like other coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
For me if bitcoin had a stable price, it will be much popular. Because more people will have an interest to mine the bitcoin, join to the signature campaigns and use it in gambling industry.  Smiley
I don't think so, it will still depend on the price of Bitcoin that will determine if it will be popular. Just by having a stable price won't simply cut it. For example of Bitcoin got stucked in the price of 200$ I don't think it will be profitable for miners and for campaign posters(at the current rate). Also having a stable price will make the trading industry less profitable which won't favor them but in turn will favor the consumers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In my opinion, bitcoin will not have a stable price, because the bitcoin digital currency is always used by investors, therefore the graph is unstable. If the price is stable I think it does not become interesting anymore. Because with an unstable price, that's where people get big profits, although the risk is high enough
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me if bitcoin had a stable price, it will be much popular. Because more people will have an interest to mine the bitcoin, join to the signature campaigns and use it in gambling industry.  Smiley
Activity: 420
I believe that bitcoin with a stable price will not be so popular. Tomsk I know keep bitcoin just because of its unstable price in order to earn a lot of money in this way.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
For investment bitcoin will be not very popular because for investment, the investors need more gain for their investment, when price of bitcoin going stable than no more short profit any more.

What do you mean by investment? is it on those investment sites or investing in bitcoin and keeping it for a long time?

If it is for investment sites, well, I think no need to think about the price since you will receive the exact ROI on the agreement, however, if you are trading bitcoin against altcoins or dollar, well, you gotta look at the price, it really matters when that's the case.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
For me no. because the bitcoin will not be popular with that and besides that is impossible because the bitcoin have limited supply.
Activity: 137
For investment bitcoin will be not very popular because for investment, the investors need more gain for their investment, when price of bitcoin going stable than no more short profit any more.
Activity: 644

I think no, because bitcoin become popular because of ots rate that change everyday. Sometimes up and sometimes down. It is also popular bacausw it is expensive. It will never be stable because the who manage it are different.
This is the point of discussion. There are so many different stabilizers and miners who are just take caring of bitcoins along the internet. There is no one sole power or any bank or any institution that count the bitcoins and regulate them. So being decentralized and handled by hundreds and thousands, bitcoins could never be stable. And for that only they are famous.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I think so...
I believe if Bitcoin would be able to be a stable price then it would have been more popular than today. I have a belief that Bitcoin should be more stable. when people will get more stable then it will be more acceptable.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Definitely not popular, people will not be interested in buying a lot of bitcoin because if you have no stock of profit, I also would not be interested in using bitcoin and prefer paypal because verification is safer than anonymous.

If the bitcoin price rises slowly, for example 5% per month, it is quite stable, but people will love it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
No, I don't think it will be popular. Because I, myself are attracted in bitcoin becaude of it's unstable value (positve remark). And, if the price is $0.01, I would better choose my local currency which is very accessible and convenient. Bitcoin is popular because of the excitement that it gives in the investor and/or holder.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
If Bitcoin had a stable price, I think the possibility for it's price to be popular will not like be how it is right now. Bitcoin creates a more exciting environment when it comes to pricing because of how it actually raise up or not so much.
The more it will be popular as ever of course.The stability of the price makes it more worthy because it could give more profit so that if it is stable then your income is also stable.  I think more people will invest if they had a stable price and the rest will follow. Like me, I chose bitcoin for I believe that this idea will help me grow more in business. I want to be open minded in every task I deal with. The more with others who join in this crypto world. I will continue exploring ideas in bitcoin so I keep on reading interesting info in here.

How ironic that almost all investors and traders today have come for bitcoin mainly because of its volatility or rather because of that, it is believed that its price will continue to

rise. its not possible to predict what will happen accurately although in this case theres also a none most probably event as both outcomes has a disadvantage and advantages.

Having said its a fact that pondering about this topic is pretty useless as it is impossible to happen. what should we do is to think of a strategy based on facts
Activity: 1036
If Bitcoin had a stable price, I think the possibility for it's price to be popular will not like be how it is right now. Bitcoin creates a more exciting environment when it comes to pricing because of how it actually raise up or not so much.
The more it will be popular as ever of course.The stability of the price makes it more worthy because it could give more profit so that if it is stable then your income is also stable.  I think more people will invest if they had a stable price and the rest will follow. Like me, I chose bitcoin for I believe that this idea will help me grow more in business. I want to be open minded in every task I deal with. The more with others who join in this crypto world. I will continue exploring ideas in bitcoin so I keep on reading interesting info in here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Definitely not popular, people will not be interested in buying a lot of bitcoin because if you have no stock of profit, I also would not be interested in using bitcoin and prefer paypal because verification is safer than anonymous.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Activity: 364
Merit: 107

Well if the price do not move then definitely it will be as popular as now since the reason it is actually popular is because it can be used as an investment and can defeat inflation. Of course investors would not buy bitcoin if the price has a limited range. Also if the bitcoin price is only up to ten cents i lmost likely the price of altcoins will be much lower.
Pages:
Jump to: