Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 59. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Basically it would attract bitcon users for having a stable value. But moreover, it would be more attractive if the price 'unstable, so we could have the perfect time when to buy and sell bitcoins
I agree to that. We are used to unstable price of bitcoin and that is what we need in bitcoin so we can have a great investment. Bitcoin is volatile and its price is not stable and it can go up or down very hard anytime and that is what the thrill for bitcoin and that is what help us to make money and get rich so if bitcoin is stable then less people will get interested.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Basically it would attract bitcon users for having a stable value. But moreover, it would be more attractive if the price 'unstable, so we could have the perfect time when to buy and sell bitcoins
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Yes, bitcoin is still be popular and nobody can stop it. Nowadays many and become many want to know bitcoins and many use bitcoins. Aside from that many want to earn bitcoins, they are searching for any business that could earn bitcoins and one of this is signature campaign in this forum. I, myself is one of this people who are enjoying the job in order to earn bitcoins.
I also think that if the price of bitcoin will remain as stable for a long time still bitcoin will remain popular and even its popularity will be increasing too much.
Let's look for a stable increase although we cannot deny that the price sometimes drop but that is normal if you are a believer.
The price movement will never be stable because it's price volatility is the reason why this makes a good investment and the best asset to trade for day traders.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Yes, bitcoin is still be popular and nobody can stop it. Nowadays many and become many want to know bitcoins and many use bitcoins. Aside from that many want to earn bitcoins, they are searching for any business that could earn bitcoins and one of this is signature campaign in this forum. I, myself is one of this people who are enjoying the job in order to earn bitcoins.
I also think that if the price of bitcoin will remain as stable for a long time still bitcoin will remain popular and even its popularity will be increasing too much.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
If Bitcoin is stable. May not be popular, because the user is little / less. What's more the lower bitcoin stability at a bargain price, no one will probably use it. With a slight rise in bitcoin prices and rises, even though the price will go down, it will definitely go back up to the higher prices. That's what makes bitcoin more popular from year to year.
You have rightly said that its prices will increase again and this downfall is just temporary. I think if the prices get stable, there will be no more popularity of Bitcoin. The only reason we are seeing this many investors is none other than its increase in market value. If this longer no more, there will remain no purpose of investing in it.
I believe if bitcoin will become stable it will have less users less popularity. Why people and users into bitcoin? Because of it's volatility it's value that it may decrease and increase anytime. People tends to use and invest in bitcoin because of freedom to earn income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If Bitcoin is stable. May not be popular, because the user is little / less. What's more the lower bitcoin stability at a bargain price, no one will probably use it. With a slight rise in bitcoin prices and rises, even though the price will go down, it will definitely go back up to the higher prices. That's what makes bitcoin more popular from year to year.
You have rightly said that its prices will increase again and this downfall is just temporary. I think if the prices get stable, there will be no more popularity of Bitcoin. The only reason we are seeing this many investors is none other than its increase in market value. If this longer no more, there will remain no purpose of investing in it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
In my opinion it will be more popular. Having a stable price will welcome investors that doesn't to take the risk into investing to bitcoin because it is volatile. As an investor  ofcourse you will go as possible with something that is less risky to have an assure profit. And if Bitcoin will be less volatile, it will catch the attention of more people and will make it more popular.
If you ask me, if bitcoin had stable prices, it wouldn't have been able to touch its current value. Moreover, if the prices become stable even now, people will take it as an asset like gold. Volatility has attracted many people but still the fluctuation should not be at this much rate as it is now. It causes panic among users.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I think that for many coin holders, as for me, the stable price of bitcoin would not bring benefits. What is the use of keeping coins for a long time if they do not bring in income

Uh. If bitcoin had a stable price, the benefit of holding it for a long time would be exactly that - the stable price and large-scale acceptance of it as a valuable asset, regardless of what happens to your national currency or anything else. Just like gold bars, except a bit easier to use in actual transactions and perhaps slightly less shiny. Even if it stopped fluctuating several percentage points a day, it could still be bought and sold as a vehicle of speculation, just like gold is now - for example, people who bought gold when it was $1k/oz are now up 30% or so based on the geopolitical instability and fear; when Trump and Kim started comparing penis sizes, the rest of the world started taking their money out of more volatile assets like the stock market and buying gold because of its perceived stability. In this case, as many others, perception is as close to reality as it gets. Another phrase for it, of course, is mass hysteria. Tongue
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I think that for many coin holders, as for me, the stable price of bitcoin would not bring benefits. What is the use of keeping coins for a long time if they do not bring in income
Activity: 29
Bitcoin would have been more popular and accepted by companies as a payment option if it had a stable price as they dont need to face loss due to fluctuation in price. But on the other hand, traders would not have liked bitcoin as now because they could not yield more profits due to its stable price. But for people who use bitcoin only for transactions would feel no differences if bitcoin had a stable price or not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Yes Bitcoin would be popular but For trading purpose it would not popular.
people wanted to earn bitcoins and than withdrawal.
No one could hold bitcoins. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Maybe it will be still popular because the price is not the only matters here the major reason here is to send and received money anonymously and you could possibly send and received money without havingan extra fees not just like other remittance service. thats the reason why i found bitcoin because its so best when it comes for saving your incomes and money.

This factor is undoubtedly making bitcoins famous all around the world but I believe strongly that it won’t be this much famous with stable prices because people are frequently using bitcoins as a source of income rather than for international transactions. Many investors do trading with bitcoins not to buy or sell things but have profit.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin price is naturally volatile in nature.It is due to its decentralized nature.Due to this volatile nature,traders love to buy and trade bitcoin using the difference in its price.If bitcoin price gets stable,then traders would loose their interest to buy bitcoins.Even investors who buy bitcoins as a huge return giving investment would also start to rethink about buying bitcoin.

On the other hand,if bitcoin price remains stable,then retailers who didn't come forward to accept bitcoin as payment due to its volatile nature would come forward to accept bitcoin payment.Even some countries which have not legalized bitcoin so far would come forward to legalize bitcoin if its price gets stable.
Activity: 120
Yes, because of its anonymity, safety and rapidity of transactions. Unstable price makes some people actually never get into Bitcoin because they're afraid the price will one day go down exactly when they need it. Of course, any investment is risky but Bitcoin is known already for price spikes. It'd be popular.
Activity: 16
Well, even IF Bitcoin stays stable there is another chance that the FIAT is not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
I think bitcoins still be popular even if the price becomes stable.Many people love that volatile part of bitcoins but if it becomes stable then people would start withdrawing or use bitcoins and won't invest in them as no profits.Miners will then leave as no transaction would happen as people won't invest or use them because being stable.But still some people would love to use it as it is good way of online transaction.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think is still popular , stable price is even better , where we as a trader more proficient and profitable path , if bitcoin is stable then all aspects of the circle until the government can also legalize.
yeah of course bitcoin will remain popular, it may be popular as the online currency used by most internet users. and besides, although bitcoin prices become stable though, the user can still get to from the price change, but you have to be a little patient
Activity: 184
Bitcoin lovers <3
Being volatile is the main reason why people love bitcoin. The price of bitcoin goes up and down almost every week and cause of the reason, people can make money from trading as well as holding bitcoin. If bitcoin suddenly become stable, it will not be used by many people anymore. But if its technology can change our life, bitcoin will surely become a part of our world
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
I think is still popular , stable price is even better , where we as a trader more proficient and profitable path , if bitcoin is stable then all aspects of the circle until the government can also legalize.
Pages:
Jump to: