Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 62. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It isn't SO popular atm I supose. Older people have no clue what bitcoin is. I do think it would stay as "popular" as you think it is now though. I really can't give any reasons for this but it's just a feeling :-)
For me, Yes. Bitcoin will still be popular even if it has stable price. Well, even if the price is stable it will still be high. Bitcoin wil always be popular no matter what.
Bitcoin already built a solid reputation in the world and there is already a lot of people who are using bitcoin and they are now interested and they are all trying hard to collect bitcoin as much as they can and that will become the foundation for bitcoin to not lose its popularity even there is a lot of problems. So i think i agree to no matter what happen bitcoin will still be popular.
Even tho bitcoin is very popular now, it will still get more and more popular as time goes by. We have to realize that at this time a lot of people are still not aware of the existence of bitcoin. Just imagine the demand that will be created as more people found out about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Stable price would be more appealing to majority of users. Only small minority is trying to profit from price oscillations.
I support this idea, but it's not really. Most bitcoin users are dreaming about the price hike. Turned all the bitcoin in the income from its rise in price. It seems to me that if the situation does not change then bitcoin will have a very sad future.
Activity: 6
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Stable price would be more appealing to majority of users. Only small minority is trying to profit from price oscillations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
If bitcoin had a stable price, I don't think it be would be as popular as it is now. Besides how bitcoin helps in transactions, I think that majority of people are also interested because of bitcoin's price hike. In that way, we can trade.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
It isn't SO popular atm I supose. Older people have no clue what bitcoin is. I do think it would stay as "popular" as you think it is now though. I really can't give any reasons for this but it's just a feeling :-)
Even if its not popular to them, do you think that Bitcoin would be in any use for the elderly? Or will it make there life better or easier? I guess not because Bitcoin is designed for this generation in which are people who are technologically inclined that they can adapt easily compared to the elderly in which they would take much time to learm and understand Bitcoin. Additionally I think that they are better of using fiat currency in which is the most simple way to pay.
Exact is the point. Bitcoin would be more of a use to young generation then the old one. Let them have some peace in their last days and enjoy their lives. Why dragging adults in technology when it would be so troublesome to clarify everything. Honestly, I can't.
Yeah, they had worked hard in long time when we still young, I hope they can have a time to enjoy the end of life. Bitcoin, blockchain, trading not easy for learning and you have to remember they are elder, they will have stress if try learn it and their heath also decrease fast.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
maybe if the bitcoin price is stable at the highest value, it may be popular because of its already high value without worrying the value will down. but if the value is down, and stabilized right then, it may affect the popularity of bitcoin. because there is no hope of rising again and that will affect the bitcoin market.
We can't say thay if the value was high it will become stable it is depending on its uses by that time and in the future once the circulation of bitcoins was finish it may become stable with the most people uses bitcoins. I can say that it will always fluctuates and never be stable in price.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
maybe if the bitcoin price is stable at the highest value, it may be popular because of its already high value without worrying the value will down. but if the value is down, and stabilized right then, it may affect the popularity of bitcoin. because there is no hope of rising again and that will affect the bitcoin market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It will, but not as popular is it made this year. Bitcoin became popular because if the spiking up of price in the past years and it is yet to become more popular because of its ability to increase in demand as more people will see the potential return of equity. And also, Bitcoin is now starting to be advertised in social medias, I see it in facebook and other social medias, which will drive the demand curve to go up and increase of price will follow.
Absolutely right. If bitcoin has stable price, than what is new in bitcoin and why people use it to gain profit? Bitcoin is popular because of its values and price fluctuations. Bitcoin will be nothing if the price is stagnant. We are all here because we see that when you buy bitcoin today you can sell tomorrow with profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It will, but not as popular is it made this year. Bitcoin became popular because if the spiking up of price in the past years and it is yet to become more popular because of its ability to increase in demand as more people will see the potential return of equity. And also, Bitcoin is now starting to be advertised in social medias, I see it in facebook and other social medias, which will drive the demand curve to go up and increase of price will follow.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
It is quite popular now because of its unstable price. It would stay popular with the stable price.

For me, Yes. Bitcoin will still be popular even if it has stable price. Well, even if the price is stable it will still be high. Bitcoin wil always be popular no matter what.
Precisely! Bitcoin will still popular no matter what happen to it. The price will stable when it reach the maximum price expected.  

But for now, it's being decentralized and unstable makes btc unique. Knowing that as time passed by our savings can grew. So let's take this chance that while it's unstable . Save more and earn a lot in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
for me yes as long as it has a good prize. and you no need to worry that the prize will go down. so you still can keep it without worrying of the prize of iy. and use it if you need it already. its already popular before rven it has a low prize. and become more popular now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
It is quite popular now because of its unstable price. It would stay popular with the stable price.

Precisely! Bitcoin will still popular no matter what happen to it. The price will stable when it reach the maximum price expected.  
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin already built a solid reputation in the world and there is already a lot of people who are using bitcoin and they are now interested and they are all trying hard to collect bitcoin as much as they can and that will become the foundation for bitcoin to not lose its popularity even there is a lot of problems. So i think i agree to no matter what happen bitcoin will still be popular.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Even if its not popular to them, do you think that Bitcoin would be in any use for the elderly? Or will it make there life better or easier? I guess not because Bitcoin is designed for this generation in which are people who are technologically inclined that they can adapt easily compared to the elderly in which they would take much time to learm and understand Bitcoin. Additionally I think that they are better of using fiat currency in which is the most simple way to pay.
Exact is the point. Bitcoin would be more of a use to young generation then the old one. Let them have some peace in their last days and enjoy their lives. Why dragging adults in technology when it would be so troublesome to clarify everything. Honestly, I can't.
in fact pld people (my father) will be a little difficult to know and understand about bitcoin, then I do not force them to learn bitcoin again lol. back on the topic that you are saying that bitcoin will lose popularity when bitcoin prices become stable. I think its right? because many people say that most bitcoin users only aim to benefit from fluctuations only, and me become example
Activity: 56
I think it would even far more well-liked than it presently is.I like the instability genuinely. It leading to a lot more men and women to be associated into it then if it have been steady just not viable that is all genuinely.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
I think it will still be popular even if it had a stable price. It is because bitcoins are earned by some people in many different ways that help them to earn money. The negative side of having a stable price of bitcoin will affect the trading system. Those currency with higher price will not trade to bitcoin because they know their money will be smaller. But as a conclusion, it would still be popular and be used by people.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
In my own opinion, I do think bitcoin gained its prominence because of the volatility & so, I think without that maybe it wouldn't have been this popular. So, you take away its volatility, you might as well see bitcoin losing its popularity.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Pages:
Jump to: