Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 24. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
1. The obvious choice: hoard like a squirrel before winter.
2. Start personal mining project since it's possible to profit then.
3. Invest some in loans/projects
4. Celebrate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
keep them keep them keep them

I don't understand why would you keep them when we only went to that last time threw manipulation? I will sell a few but like you say  i will be sure to hold a nice amount just incase but i don't really think it will go much higher unfortunately Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If it ever reaches that again I will doing the same that im doing now and thats holding
Activity: 2
Why would you want to cash out to fiat? by the time bitcoin hits 2k is when fiat is pretty much worthless and within the next year after that happens it will be up to 10k
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If it went to that I would probably retire...of course I need to get a few extra bitcoin before that happens but converting my work payment into bitcoin is making me get there

That is the best way of getting there just put what you could lose and still go threw life ok and you are on the right track, let it keep building like a risky pension which could enable you to retire a lot sooner than a normal pension. If it goes to 1000 by 2020 i could retire at the age of 30. Hoping i can get enough accumulation in before then to make it happen of course Smiley So to answer op i sell most of my holdings and sit back and enjoy life not retire but work for myself..
Activity: 4
If it went to that I would probably retire...of course I need to get a few extra bitcoin before that happens but converting my work payment into bitcoin is making me get there
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Hi all,

how long do you think it will need to get to 1.000?
Months or years?

In my opinion 1-2 years, just would like to know your opinions
`

it was 1000$ before so its not a big thing it can go again but the big thing is stability , i want it stable at 1000$  Grin

agreed, and I fully expect this to happen this year
it was 1200$ over a year ago.
I think longterm stability in the $950 - $1200 range will happen. we may even see $2500 within 12 months just imo
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keep them keep them keep them
Activity: 910
I was pretty sure that was the end of low-priced bitcoins when it passed $500. Passing $1000 just cemented that idea. Surprise!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
HODL, hodl tight and never let go.
Activity: 438
I might have a dollar's worth of BTC in my wallet if it went that high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I would probably spend a little more than usual just like last time but other than that nothing would change.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Hi all,

Months or years?

The rapid increase to $1k was artificial last time. That artificial increase is not likely to happen again. We will need a massive influx of new buyers (users) for that to happen again and it will be a slow process. I would say many years before seeing that again but the good news is the price should be stable when it happens next time.

We all just need to be vigilant if we see a trader name Willy 2.0 pop up down the line.  Tongue

I guess if something like that happens ever again, then it will be named most likely ChingLeng bot 0.09.5  Cheesy

Chinese exchanges are master in generating huge loads of buy and sell orders out of nothing.
Activity: 154
i will be the happiest person in this forum because as long i know bitcoin the highest price is only $600 and if bitcoin goes to $1000 again i will sell a half my bitcoin and the rest i will hold until hoping the price more higher
legendary
Activity: 1106
Hi all,

Months or years?

`

it was 1000$ before so its not a big thing it can go again but the big thing is stability , i want it stable at 1000$  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hi all,

Months or years?

The rapid increase to $1k was artificial last time. That artificial increase is not likely to happen again. We will need a massive influx of new buyers (users) for that to happen again and it will be a slow process. I would say many years before seeing that again but the good news is the price should be stable when it happens next time.

We all just need to be vigilant if we see a trader name Willy 2.0 pop up down the line.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Hi all,

Months or years?

Activity: 6
Hi all,

Months or years?

legendary
Activity: 1106
and the price skyrocketed to $50,000?
I certainly don't believe in my lifetime that $50,000 is going to happen. I don't think we're going to come anywhere close to $50,000. Heck, I don't even think we'll reach more than $5,000-$6,000.

i do bealive it will happen bitcoins will reach that amount one day but probably i will be in my grave then Cheesy but i hope i see it stable at 1000$ which will be great
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
I certainly would be arrested...walking about in public with a big ass grin on my face and a constant manic 'giggle'  would probably get me arrested/committed/psych eval.

just saying ecstatic would not cover the jubilation of $1k coin again in the 'legend of my own mind" ...yep ..off to the rubber room I'd be sent

such a public display of 'giddiness' would get me a ban substances test at the best
What would you do if it reached mass adoption, where you can literally just pay for your groceries at walmart or your local convenience store with bitcoins, buy houses and cars with bitcoins, and the price skyrocketed to $50,000?

I would not be around to know about such....somewhere before that point the pure joy of such an event would cause cardiac arrest with
a big 'grin' on my face

i suppose i should do deep breathing and yoga stuff to 'steel' myself for the shock of when this may happen so i just don't drop dead from the shock!

Pages:
Jump to: