Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 25. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
and the price skyrocketed to $50,000?
I certainly don't believe in my lifetime that $50,000 is going to happen. I don't think we're going to come anywhere close to $50,000. Heck, I don't even think we'll reach more than $5,000-$6,000.

we are realistic and optimistic. bitcoin is not possible to go that far. their biggest beating last $1200, I also doubt actually bitcoin will hit $1K, maybe it will take 1-3 years.

yes I hope the end of 2015 could reach $1000, provided that each month bitcoin has several percent increase, such as $50 - $100

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I will hold too, i found 1.000$ a low price for Bitcoin in my personal opinion it can and will worth much more..  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Personally I hate comments like that. And what will you don next if $1000 is not good enough for you? Are you going to keep your coins forever?
Bitcoin was made no to to keep it forever. I am afraid if it really reach some high price like $1000 in the future people would be waiting for 2k next...

I understand and respect your thought and opinion @Snorek but as i said is only my personal opinion.No i am not going to wait for ever....I split my coins as all my investments,some i hold and some i use for my trading, lending, investing and purchases generally but i am always keep some coins whatever the price is ..
I think everyone have their own limits or bottom price and taking their own risks, for example i wont sell them even with 2.000$ offcourse as i said again this only my personal thought.  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

You have a nice attitude and have to agree, i would keep some but it is a really tiny amount because i don't have much to begin with lol That is the point you are totally free to do what you want with your own coins even if that meant sending them to a burn address the choice is yours so no idea why someone would hate something another done that has nothing to do with them :/ Anyway good luck with your trading bank Smiley

Yes that's the point everyone have the right to do whatever he wants with the coins also everyone have the right to express his opinion even if i or anyone else like it..
I would never suggest to anyone to hold on 1.000$ or other amount etc because always there is risk but i personally like to take that risk and this is only what i meant with my comment..

Thank you for your comment and your wishes @networthsigns and good luck with your activities too!I wish wealth generally for everyone here and crazy Bitcoin Prices.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
Everybody here seems to forget about Willie (Mt.Gox trading scandal).

Can I remind everyone that 1000$ was a fake manipulated price?

Having said this, I still believe that BTC will go way beyond 1000$ but I still don't know what to do with it.

I don't have that many, right now it will not change my life.

Rubbish

on all other exchange the rate was over 1000, too, and that was real money driving it

so people were buying coins with actual dollars at 1000-1100$, when they saw the Gox prices. there was NO ARBITRAGE from Gox doing that because NO MONEY was leaving gox

stop blaming Willy  Cool
Activity: 448
I will hold too, i found 1.000$ a low price for Bitcoin in my personal opinion it can and will worth much more..  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Personally I hate comments like that. And what will you don next if $1000 is not good enough for you? Are you going to keep your coins forever?
Bitcoin was made no to to keep it forever. I am afraid if it really reach some high price like $1000 in the future people would be waiting for 2k next...

I understand and respect your thought and opinion @Snorek but as i said is only my personal opinion.No i am not going to wait for ever....I split my coins as all my investments,some i hold and some i use for my trading, lending, investing and purchases generally but i am always keep some coins whatever the price is ..
I think everyone have their own limits or bottom price and taking their own risks, for example i wont sell them even with 2.000$ offcourse as i said again this only my personal thought.  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

You have a nice attitude and have to agree, i would keep some but it is a really tiny amount because i don't have much to begin with lol That is the point you are totally free to do what you want with your own coins even if that meant sending them to a burn address the choice is yours so no idea why someone would hate something another done that has nothing to do with them :/ Anyway good luck with your trading bank Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I will hold too, i found 1.000$ a low price for Bitcoin in my personal opinion it can and will worth much more..  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
I will hold too, i found 1.000$ a low price for Bitcoin in my personal opinion it can and will worth much more..  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I certainly don't believe in my lifetime that $50,000 is going to happen. I don't think we're going to come anywhere close to $50,000. Heck, I don't even think we'll reach more than $5,000-$6,000.

Back in 2009: "I certainly don't believe in my lifetime that $10 is going to happen."
Don't limit yourself or what's possible.

You was around in 2009 but you have a 2014 made account?, i see. Your right and realistic 50,000 is not likely to happen but that does not mean it won't or can't just have to get a need for bitcoin for it to properly rocket but who knows what the future holds. If it went to 5-6 k i would cry because i would have sold at about 1000 Smiley
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
1000$ is nothing  Sad i will HOLD
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

50,000$ is only a bit more than a 500 Billions valuation. At the rate new Dollars are produced, it seems almost likely to reach this goal if Bitcoin doesn't fail.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Back in 2009: "I certainly don't believe in my lifetime that $10 is going to happen."

In 2009 I would believe it would be able to hit at least $800 and it did (not naturally but it did). That is a small difference compared to this 50k.
 It may reach $50 000(maybe higher) closer to the time of 2090-2100.
Since the block would've halved and the amount left to mine would be pretty low and considering all the lost coins it would also cause the increase in price.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Ill do exactly the same things that I do now.! No difference.!! Gamble..Buy stuff..etc.!
legendary

Activity: 322
I certainly would be arrested...walking about in public with a big ass grin on my face and a constant manic 'giggle'  would probably get me arrested/committed/psych eval.

just saying ecstatic would not cover the jubilation of $1k coin again in the 'legend of my own mind" ...yep ..off to the rubber room I'd be sent

such a public display of 'giddiness' would get me a ban substances test at the best
What would you do if it reached mass adoption, where you can literally just pay for your groceries at walmart or your local convenience store with bitcoins, buy houses and cars with bitcoins, and the price skyrocketed to $50,000?
Activity: 252
www.CloudThink.IO
It was already at $1200 and I did nothing Grin

It was 1200 and it did do something just not for you but for many when they sold it made them a small fortune Smiley

To answer the original question it depends how it was raised to 1000+ if it was on no news then i would sell most if not all of my holdings if there was legit awesome news and it kept rising i would sell little bits all the way until i had no coin left and hope i sold at least some at the top lol

There will be many people trying to dump at or close to 1000 be a raise to the sell button for a lot, epic dumps.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hm.. It's complicated Grin

Probably starting a simple bussiness with bitcoin around my friends,
or buying more games! Grin

Or maybe I sell them, then buy back while the price drops (Sometimes it's happening right?)

good idea Smiley

I also will make a small business and buy some games Smiley

yes you can also buy more when the price down, but you have to wait for it, because when it comes down and going up again takes patience Smiley
Activity: 784
Hm.. It's complicated Grin

Probably starting a simple bussiness with bitcoin around my friends,
or buying more games! Grin

Or maybe I sell them, then buy back while the price drops (Sometimes it's happening right?)
legendary
Sell any and all my bitcoins. That's amazing we made it here again ... See you guys @ $280 again for the Summer Sale.

I wouldn't recommend selling all your bitcoins, if the price hits $1000 naturally, I can imagine it going higher very quickly.

but for me $1000 that was enough to sell all my bitcoin because I get it for free Smiley

are you sure, if bitcoin reach $1000 for the second time, it will increase faster?

as far as i know there is not any way to get bitcoins for free , will you mind sharing how you got them for free ?

If it reaches $1000 naturally, the market would be ready for it. The last $1000 price increase was manipulated by the Willy Bot(s). It wouldn't necessarily increase quicker it may just hover round the price of $1000.

You can basically get bitcoins for free by posting. You can some drips from faucets or if you just look around in the games and rounds section you may be up for some free bits.
Activity: 476
Gone......
I certainly would be arrested...walking about in public with a big ass grin on my face and a constant manic 'giggle'  would probably get me arrested/committed/psych eval.

just saying ecstatic would not cover the jubilation of $1k coin again in the 'legend of my own mind" ...yep ..off to the rubber room I'd be sent

such a public display of 'giddiness' would get me a ban substances test at the best

This sounds like it would be fun to watch Smiley I think i would be right beside you down the road then to the court house getting referred to the docs to be evaluated and then of to the rubber room to imagine all the things we could have done with our Bitcoins.

I just can't see it though the price i mean it was only a pump that got us there to begin with so unless we see another exchange want the same i think we may have seen our limit until bitcoin is 'needed' by the masses, hopefully that happens.
Pages:
Jump to: