Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 27. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
if btc go above i will hold this balance right now and futher sell the balance at high to local trades not in exchange website

bexause trading in exchange website can btc price down
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Does anyone really think Bitcoin will break $1k anytime soon? Do we have another China/Gox bot situation about to happen?
There is always a possibility of some huge hacker attack aimed at some leading exchange. If something like that would happen bitcoin price will once again reach $200. Without any sudden and bad news we are on the good path. But thinking about reaching $1000 now it just a little too much. Not when $300 threshold is yet to be reached.

New companies and VC money entering the market is great news but we really need a bunch of new users buying consistently or a lunatic huge exchange operator with a bot jacking the price up.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Does anyone really think Bitcoin will break $1k anytime soon? Do we have another China/Gox bot situation about to happen?
There is always a possibility of some huge hacker attack aimed at some leading exchange. If something like that would happen bitcoin price will once again reach $200. Without any sudden and bad news we are on the good path. But thinking about reaching $1000 now it just a little too much. Not when $300 threshold is yet to be reached.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
if it TRULY goes to 1000 again, it will very likely not do a double top, it has never done that

it would break through the previous high so that one would be well advised to hold until the next fibonacci levels are reached

try yourself at http://www.mypivots.com/investment-calculators/fibonacci-calculator

and use the top/bottom, around 1000-1100 and 150-160, to determine targets

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Well besides upgrading my mining farm (assuming ASIC prices don't rise with the price of btc) upgrade parts of my house and finish paying off debts Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
When btc goes back to $1000 again I'm sure it'll go much much higher shortly after. So, hodl and collect all I could get my hands on.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
wait untill 1 BTC > $4.800 Smiley

see: https://www.tradingview.com/v/gVoL9i9A/
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Same thing I did last time Wink
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!
Well right now I'd wait for the next bubble to pop. I believe if we achieve to reach or slightly surpass the previous ATH, it's not that far-fetched to wait for a new and potentially much higher one. We're still in a long-term exponential growth phase, if you ask me!
Activity: 282
Authentic Individual
Its Fiat Question
Activity: 378
I'll yawn and wait ZZZzzz
Activity: 938
i will sell my bitcoin to make ROI
and the rest is holding my bitcoin
if bitcoin price goes down i will buy again for sure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1863

johnyj beat me to it:

"If bitcoin goes to 1 million USD, what would you do?"

I was thinking of starting a new thread: "If BTC goes to $10,000 or more, what would you do?"

The next thread: $100,000

The one after that: $1,000,000

Smiley

I don't have any idea if BTC will get that high ($10,000, in non-hyperinflated dollars).  Based on all my reading, however, it is very possible (likely) that we will get to $1000 before very long (a year or two or three is a shorter amount of time than you might think).

Another poster above mentioned Bitcoin investments.  Yeah, I am really interested in learning about such BTC investments.  Hmm, a new thread for that too?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
If bitcoin goes to 1 million USD, what would you do?

For me, it will not be too different than now. Since I don't need extra money to improve the life quality dramatically, and I have never really understood the potentials of the bitcoins in my wallet, so it does not really matter how much they worth

Only when bitcoin can achieve something that fiat money that can never do, then bitcoin start to be more meaningful. For example it can enable you to command some transformers or space travel to another galaxy, or give you a perfect wife or an eternal life...  something like that  Cheesy Cheesy

More practically, if some of the top quality service is only payable in bitcoin, then bitcoin's price becomes more meaningful, higher price will give you the ability to enjoy more service that fiat money can never get. Bitcoin economy need such kind of enabler
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I'll do exactly what I did last time - not a great deal. If and when it gets back there then there'll be far more compelling reasons than last time. It'll be the beginning, not the conclusion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Definitely sell it at high and buy it at low again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would start selling aha, but i highly doubt they will go back up that high. They have been steadily decreasing over the years, and I believe it's partly due to the mining of BTC, so they may continue to drop and then level off, with occasional spikes caused by large volume trading.
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
Probably put 20% of my bitcoin into nubits or bitusd.  I don't love bitcoin's variance, but it's still a waaaay good investment (just swingy), and I can't bring myself to keep my money in a form that somebody else can control and confiscate.

Or I may not-- the whole point of Bitcoin is to break away from the banking system, so even using USD and thinking in USD goes against that.  The few bitcoin businesses I've started have always had fixed btc prices (for at least a few months at a time anyway) for that exact reason.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
I will go out for a beer..  Grin
This^^

Like a sir.  Cheesy Cheesy

If you want: quote me and remember this comment. If bitcoin hits 1000$/BTC we're going to celebrate it with a beer, for sure  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: