Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 33. (Read 38410 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
if it got to 1000$ i would probobly cashout 90% of my bitcoins
and leave 10% to gamble them away on bitcoin gambling sites

but currently the price isnt promesing anything
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
I want to put that funny wolf of wall street gif in but don't know how to do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If it goes to 1K, Im unloading 80% of my coins, maybe even all. Hope that day will happen soon.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am 90% sure we will see $1000 again not this year though summer 2016 at a guess but who knows.
What i do know is i will be selling on the way to it and at 1000+ then get scared that it will keep rising and not be able to get back in lol
This is highly unlikely though because i reckon most of us will be doing the same thing a race to the dump.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Cry because I didn't buy more of it when it was cheap  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Same thing as I'm doing at 222 USD, holding it and celebrating its usefulness in avoiding international transaction fees.

Long live bitcoin!
This, i would keep holding too. Reaching ATH again would only mean one thing: Bitcoin is a resilient beast that can recover from a massive crash and reach ATH again, which makes everything possible, so why the hell would you sell there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I love bitcoins.
If it goes to 1K, Im unloading 80% of my coins, maybe even all. Hope that day will happen soon.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Q7
Activity: 448
$1000 would still be considered under priced taken into consideration what the potential on what the future holds. My take? I'll hold on to it even it breaches that level.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Same thing I did the last time that happened. Sell as many as I can sell quickly and wait for the drop to buy back in.
Activity: 308
$1000?
I would probably just cash out a little and treat myself to something xD
I do not have too much.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I will buy me some more property, rent it wait for another dip and buy back in.

If there is no more dip which i doubt then i will cry but at least you have earned and will keep earning also would spend a few bob on mining equipment for litecoin. 
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
I'm not selling until at least 100k. fuck that shit
legendary
Activity: 1022
Same thing as I'm doing at 222 USD, holding it and celebrating its usefulness in avoiding international transaction fees.

Long live bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Sell, and move to the mountains.  Smiley

This is the best plan of all!

You need not of the material wealth of this world it's an illusion just like Bitcoin, although it will help fund some sheep and build a home in the side of the mountain.

EDIT: ^^ http://imgur.com/kOTj8QE

Living in the mountain sounds fine and dandy but what will happen when you get confronted with wild animals and so on? or random bandits. I would be able to sleep at night.
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
Sell, and move to the mountains.  Smiley

This is the best plan of all!

You need not of the material wealth of this world it's an illusion just like Bitcoin, although it will help fund some sheep and build a home in the side of the mountain.

EDIT: ^^ http://imgur.com/kOTj8QE
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
nothing i do, just same  i get some i sold some at any price
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
srly i'd happily sell my remaining 15% bitcoins stash as soon as we pass 320$..
What for? you'll regret when we hit a new ATH my friend.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 346
srly i'd happily sell my remaining 15% bitcoins stash as soon as we pass 320$..
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
If BTC goes to $1000 again, I sell my entire wallet and buy a 1997 Chevy Lumina.
Dude why would you sell for that outdated car, just hoooooooooold.
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
HODL
Pages:
Jump to: