Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 36. (Read 38410 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
hodl at least 10 years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
The last time it it $1K, I didn't sell any of my coins. I thought it might go all the way up to $10K. It was such a shitty decision. However, if it hits the $1K mark once again, I am offloading half of my coins.  Grin

I'm with you...I'd offload around half, this time around!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Just hold Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I would sell half or more of my bitcoins. I would also brag about the price to the naysayers who are currently saying that bitcoin is dead because the price is under $300.
Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
It was already at $1200 and I did nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I would sell a little but hold the bulk of my position
I am okay taking a 5-10 year view with a binary outcome at the end
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
When the price broaches the $1k mark, it's telling you more bullside is on the line so hold and wait for the bulltrap. Sell if you want but it's likely you'll sell yourself short by quite a bit. The problem is, so many people are waiting for relief as such a level that they'll part with their stash easily but there's likely a whole lot more fiat measurements to come.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
The last time it it $1K, I didn't sell any of my coins. I thought it might go all the way up to $10K. It was such a shitty decision. However, if it hits the $1K mark once again, I am offloading half of my coins.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I will keep them and later I will talk how they had more value than now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1863

I started into the BTC world after BTC had backed off its all time highs (over $1000), I started slowly buying at around $700 and having been buying more on the way down.  For the moment I have no plans to spend them.

That would change if BTC goes back up to $1000 or even above its earlier all-time highs.  I will mention below what I will likely do further below, but here is a chance to tell people WHAT you would do with some or all of your BTC if we have a BIG price rise within, say, the next year or two:

If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do?

1) Buy gold!

2) Look for a good investment in the BTC community

3) Very possibly hoard the rest

Pages:
Jump to: