Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 6. (Read 81889 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 27, 2019, 08:59:47 AM
Why ICO will be going to be fail. If the pooling money is not achieved the soft cap then the money invested by the investors is returned back. But if you are saying about the whole ICO industry will fail, I say here that ICO is the new invention to the modern financial industry for the start ups. It won't be fail completely.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 27, 2019, 08:56:17 AM
If the project is not a scam, then your funds will be returned soon, I have the most delayed funds for 2 months, but then all returned
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
January 27, 2019, 08:54:32 AM
The genuine ones will normally refund you if they fail to meet their softcap.
Funds raised on some blockchains are usually refunded automatically whether the ico is genuine or not. The automatic refund, I believe, is made possible by Smart contract .
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 26, 2019, 01:07:16 PM
If any ICO fails I think what they do  is very simple, just announce to the investors that the project is unable to reach  the soft cap and return money , collected from ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 12:58:14 PM
If the ICO project is not a fraud, then the Investor will get their money back, or ICO can be continued with a different time / title / theme / concept than before. different if it turns out that the ICO project you are following is fraud / Scam, chances are that your money will be taken away.
therefore we must be very careful in choosing ICO because if ICO fails we tend to lose our money.
do not be easily lured by ICO which promises big profits because it does not guarantee that we will succeed in our investment.
we have to choose ICO which has a good team because a good team can make ICO that is actually bad to be good.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 26, 2019, 12:50:35 PM
If the project is not fraud investment will return. If fraudsters, they just hide. So no one knows. The investment itself is a risk. When you invest you must give yourself an account.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 12:44:33 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Some projects certainly return the funds but from the latest projects media protocol, announced that it has not raised funds and will not return them to investors, I think with this you need to look for these people and write to the sec!
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 12:40:20 PM
It depends on the team decision. Some teams are getting away with money and letting investors to stay with absolutely nothing. Some serious projects continue to raise funds on the other markets and some are giving investments back.
Activity: 434
January 26, 2019, 12:37:07 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
If the ICO turned out to be a fraud, then no one will return your money to you, but more than once I was in such a situation when companies either did not collect the required amount, or did not pass by the laws, returned the money to their investors. Therefore, when investing, you must be identified, so that your payment would remain in history, and in case of emergency you will be returned your money.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 12:24:44 PM
If an ICO is not a scam, they will return your funds within several weeks. It is a normal process that is taking place after failed TGE. But it can be that the team decides to reduce the soft cap or continue developing their project even with collected sum of money.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
January 26, 2019, 12:19:27 PM

Thank You Everyone.
I think its always have a two obvious answer for your question, if the people who run that ICO has not reach its objective or softcap if those people are Honest and reliable person they must sent back away your funds maybe half or full. But if the people who run the failed ICO campaign is not honest and shady in nature well dont expect to take back your investment or considered it like already lost. ICO's is a like a gambling that you need to speculate and hoping that it would be favorable to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
January 26, 2019, 11:01:55 AM
If the ICO project is not a fraud, then the Investor will get their money back, or ICO can be continued with a different time / title / theme / concept than before. different if it turns out that the ICO project you are following is fraud / Scam, chances are that your money will be taken away.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 26, 2019, 02:33:01 AM
many of the ICO fails and if it could not reach the target then the money will be returned. but whether it will be intact or get a piece of it will depend on the policies of ICO. therefore do not let wrong in entering ICO especially when many are popping up at this time. Choose ICO like OREToken becomes a differentiator among many ICO scam and failed. OREToken is trusted because it is part of the gold mining company and certainly this derivation of the ICO are quite promising. the more perfect with blockchain then the OREToken will be the next big ICO.
Activity: 350
January 26, 2019, 12:24:16 AM
I think you have already dealt with this issue. But if you did not understand I want to tell you what reimbursement your investment will be only partial. And in the worst case, it will not happen at all and the ICO project will disappear or be frozen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 10:00:31 AM
ICO failed because they did not reach the minimum sales target. As I experienced, they will return investor funds. But if they want to continue the development of the ICO, so they will increase the duration of the ICO. And that will continue until the sales target can be reached.
if you get an ICO who wants to be responsible like that now, because now many ICOs fail that don't want to return investor money. that often happens when ICO fails
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 23, 2019, 09:19:08 AM
I have invested some project before, some project if they have not reached their softcap, it will return your fund automatic, but some project will not refund it, it base of the project team and their announcement, so better to contact the team if the ICO is fail.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 23, 2019, 09:00:00 AM
ICO failed because they did not reach the minimum sales target. As I experienced, they will return investor funds. But if they want to continue the development of the ICO, so they will increase the duration of the ICO. And that will continue until the sales target can be reached.
- Of course, if the ICO fails, the developer will return the money to the investors or they will continue to expand ico for a while to achieve softcap but this is a story in the past, now is another story, ico projects in the present time are not reliable when the scam is becoming too much. Instead of refunding money to investors, developers will disappear suddenly, many projects have developed in this direction, that makes investors lose a lot of money, with bounty hunters, which is a very sad thing for them when they spend too much time and effort on projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 23, 2019, 08:59:12 AM
It depends on the project and the team. If the project is failed on ICO stage or failed to reach the hardcap then some of the ICO give you back your money. And there is lots of example that company is returning investors money. But the project is there to scam people they will never give you a penny back. So it's fully depends on the company. That's why you have to do some research before investing anywhere. But if the project is failed in the development stage there is nothing to do with that. So be careful wherever you invest just do some research on your own then invest.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 23, 2019, 08:51:20 AM
If they are honest they pay back people who already invested in the project.

If they are crooks, they run away with the little funds they had.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 08:18:57 AM
Most of them will flee and don't care about those who invest in their projects. They will steal all that money and declare the scam. But there are still some good projects that will return money to investors, but very few such projects.
Pages:
Jump to: