Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 19. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
December 21, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
That depends on the project you've invested with. But mostly, projects that didn't reach the softcap is refunding all of the raised funds throughout the ICO. However, if the team behind those projects are not legit they can exit scam with all of the funds raised.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 21, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
Actually there is no third party for complaint about any ICO.
According to the report there are 80% of icos are scam and 20% are legit and out of 20% only 13% Of icos able to raise fund for development. I think you should be only investing in those 13% ICOs so that will get good return.
But if unfortunately you encountered that such situation where ICOs fail than there is no solution for particular issue. It might possible that company refund your money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

There are projects that return money to investors. There are projects that hide with our money. What projects you put on, I do not know. It is possible that the project will return the money. This should be an official statement.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 21, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Thank You Everyone.

It depends on how honest the people behind that ICO some developers return the funds to their investors if the project failed to reach the softcap, so it's very important to go for honest ICO developers, so in case it fails to generate enough funds, you can still get your money back.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 21, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
If that's not the scam project and the development team are kind people they will refund you money. But you will face problems, involving exchange rate differences between buying ICO and receiving money back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 21, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
It all depends on the project and on the team, but very often if the ICO does not reach the goal that is set, no one returns the funds!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 21, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
please if you wanna invest in any ICO try and ask all this information from the team before investing. Also from experience, I have discover that issue relating to this are sometime explained in whitepaper by some ICO. just visit the legal agreement section on the whitepaper to find information regarding this. I have read numerous whitepaper in which the team have already state that refund might not be possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Thank You Everyone.
ico is a bridge to bring new utility, efficiency and convenience to the crypto ecosystem. Of course, each ICO project has its own policies to support their products. If softcap is not available, your funding will be refunded. Sometimes, things do not go that way. Therefore, selecting projects for investment is always the most necessary.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
If that be he case of them not getting or reaching their target am sorry but your money is gone only few honest and considerate ones return monies back you may or may not get back your money
That's right, there is very little honest ICO project to recover Investors' money, because at the moment it is very prone to ICO scams that occur because the price of Bitcoin is good, so many take advantage of this situation, so I think we should be careful if we want participate in ICO.
they will have many reason to hold investor's money and maybe will not give back to them.but not all of developers team like that.maybe they have another plan to their ico, some ico keep continue the projects with collected fund.but it will need investors approval.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Thank You Everyone.
If where you join isn't a scam project, then when the ICO failed. Then your fund will be refunded.
But if you join into a scam project, then most likely you will loose your fund.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
If that be he case of them not getting or reaching their target am sorry but your money is gone only few honest and considerate ones return monies back you may or may not get back your money
That's right, there is very little honest ICO project to recover Investors' money, because at the moment it is very prone to ICO scams that occur because the price of Bitcoin is good, so many take advantage of this situation, so I think we should be careful if we want participate in ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
When you are investing in an ICO just know that the possibility of success and failure of the ICO is 50% failure chance and 50% success chance and the same principle applies to your money.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 21, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Definitely you will be get money back according to the rules. But dishonest people alive in everywhere, many projects when failed to raised ico they do not refund the money i saw my experience from the previous few projects. But in this year 2018 many projects was scam and still running a lot of bullshit. so just beware before invest kinda project.      
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Thank You Everyone.
You sounded quite funny here by even thinking of anyone refunding you. The only time an ICO may refund you is when they cancel their project. Else, don't ever expect a refund. It is also that bad that you won't get a refund even if not listed on an exchange at all even after one year. The deal was their token for your ETH.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 21, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
Usually ICO must return all money to early investors, make a refund,but it turns out majority of start ups decide to extend tokensale dates or simply quit this market and run away with money
Yeah right, those who tend to extend and afterwards came out short and most of the time they will park investors money and delayed whatever decisions that they will take, some bring back the money for a refund, lucky for those who will be able to receive even there's transaction fees but unfortunately there's also  scammers who's not bringing back anything from the investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Thank You Everyone.
every ico has a softcap and if funding does not reach the softcap, investor money is usually returned based on the contract address, but if the project you are following is really scam then the money will not be refunded. my advice before you invest in ico you should analyze first
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
December 21, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 21, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Thank You Everyone.

You will be put at risk because the team can hold your money and take it with them second one they can give it back to you but not what you invest meaning it has deduction but it is better rather than nothing.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
Depending on what event, for example there is a Softcap and hardcap that the team set if they did not reach the softcap some team return the invested money to their investor some continue on even tho the softcap did not reached
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 21, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Usually ICO must return all money to early investors, make a refund,but it turns out majority of start ups decide to extend tokensale dates or simply quit this market and run away with money
Pages:
Jump to: