Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 23. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

I think there are a few ICO that can give you a buyback guarantee nowadays. I think this is a fair solution for an investor so there are more investor coming to invest and not afraid at all. As we know we're in bearish trend and the market were not so good for an investor to invest so make sure you are ready to loose your money if you invest on a wrong place.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 11:12:29 AM
Almost when an ICO failed, if it not scam project, they will repay money for investors that invested in that project,it can take some time and some project,they still continue develop their projects
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:08:36 AM
if ICO fail, almost ICOs will turn in to scam and run away with some money, some project will refund investors money and close the project, 1% will keep working
Activity: 174
September 07, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
if the project is not scam then the money you invest will be returned but if the project is scam then you will lose all the money you invest so be careful in determining ico
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
Well, if ICO fails, then founders make a refund or get away with your money. In most cases ICOs don't make refunds and backers are crying and quit crypto as a result of ICO fail.
Activity: 51
September 07, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
They can mobilize capital from many other sources, as there are many ways. The ICO did not succeed, does not mean that the project failed. This has been demonstrated in many cases. This problem depends much on the CEO's project, they will have driven away well for the project
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
some good managers in the project will return the money you invested if the project failed. but that is not always the case, some cases managers do not return money to investors.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
September 07, 2018, 10:32:27 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

most of them will say that the funds have been collected, will be refunded to ICO participants who are willing to invest, but often the reality is different, now they are more likely to extend the tokensale from the expected time, If just the tokensale fail to reach the target, then the project is not continued because it can interfere with the whole plan of the roadmap
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 07, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
When ICO fail to hit the softcap then usually investors will get the refund. But if the project failed after hitting the exchange, the price of the token doesn't increase for a long time, then we can't do anything.
but some of them still cointinue the projects.and some of them getting success while listing in market.in my opinion ico fund raising is too much if compare with real company capital to start their business.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Your money will be worth nothing more but zero. Worthless, if that will be the case. However, there are coins which are still being traded despite being abandoned. But I would rather not be involved or buy them out as it may implicitly means, you are accepting a 100% loss. Too sad, many ICOs come to an end even if it started huge, with big and bright future ahead of it, supportive community and bright development team. We really cannot tell a project will last longer as we expect them to be.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Thank You Everyone.

Most of the ICO projects have set a minimum limit (softcap) and maximum limit (hardcap) as a target for fundraising. Which is intended for clarity in the next development stage. If the fund collection does not touch the soft cap, the project will usually be stopped and all investor funds will be returned.

But before you invest in an ICO, it's good to read carefully their rules, their projects, their team so you can assess for yourself what risks you will endure.

From my experience with Centra Tech then the even though the ICO was successful (based on their statements) they failed to pay the bounty participants and by this I was scammed too, then I received negative feedback because the centra tech team hadn't paid the participants even though it was not my responsibility but I understand how the DT members play with others especially those that want to take the job in every bounty then I understand that they want to eliminate the competitors (in this case me and many others)
Activity: 38
September 07, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
They're supposed to return all the money to investors if it doesn't reach hardcap. Sometimes they'll just continue with it though.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 07, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
When ICO fail to hit the softcap then usually investors will get the refund. But if the project failed after hitting the exchange, the price of the token doesn't increase for a long time, then we can't do anything.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
How about we attempt to picture. When you contribute an ICO like you contribute to purchase the coin or token of that ICO. They pay to you by their coin or token. On the off chance that their task have a magnificent achievement, the cost of token or coin is flying, you can take your benefit. On the off chance that it's come up short, I think they have no obligation to pay you. In this angle, i'm simply taking about genuine ICO, not trick. In the event that they need to trick, there are a ton of thing to discuss that

From my experience with Centra Tech then the even though the ICO was successful (based on their statements) they failed to pay the bounty participants and by this I was scammed too, then I received negative feedback because the centra tech team hadn't paid the participants even though it was not my responsibility but I understand how the DT members play with others especially those that want to take the job in every bounty then I understand that they want to eliminate the competitors (in this case me and many others)
Activity: 39
August 17, 2018, 10:16:51 PM
How about we attempt to picture. When you contribute an ICO like you contribute to purchase the coin or token of that ICO. They pay to you by their coin or token. On the off chance that their task have a magnificent achievement, the cost of token or coin is flying, you can take your benefit. On the off chance that it's come up short, I think they have no obligation to pay you. In this angle, i'm simply taking about genuine ICO, not trick. In the event that they need to trick, there are a ton of thing to discuss that
Activity: 226
August 17, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Thank You Everyone.

If the ICO fails then your money will be lost, there is no history ico will return your money when ico failed. that's impossible.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If ICO will fail to achieve there expected target to earn then it will lead us to scams and your capital fund you invest will diminished in just short period of time, so let us hope that this will be a good solution in this matter.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

Thank You Everyone.

Most of the ICO projects have set a minimum limit (softcap) and maximum limit (hardcap) as a target for fundraising. Which is intended for clarity in the next development stage. If the fund collection does not touch the soft cap, the project will usually be stopped and all investor funds will be returned.

But before you invest in an ICO, it's good to read carefully their rules, their projects, their team so you can assess for yourself what risks you will endure.
Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
If the ICO process fails, the crypto-currency world will obviously fail, because the crypto-currencies will stop creating a new project, which means that the inflow of new funds into projects will cease, and there will be an opportunity to work with projects from the projects.
Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 02:39:09 AM
If they fail to reach their targets, they will usually (but not always) provide refunds to investors.  But if you've invested and the project fails at some point in the future, you just lose your money -- that's the big risk you take.  In all cases, it's really important to do your research on the project, its principals and advisors, the whitepaper, etc.
Activity: 392
August 11, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
It all depends on how legit they are and if they have regulations; if not; they would run away with your money;
Pages:
Jump to: