Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 22. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
October 31, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
If the ICO is legit and does not intend to scam. They will probably contact you and return your investment if they dont reach the softcap. But very few ICOs do that, most of them run away and no one can find them
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
First of all . Ico has a target value. If the target value is reached, it is successful. If the minimum value is not reached. If it fails, some project funds will be returned to the investor, and some projects will run away. The funds are not refundable because he is a scam, so investors need to distinguish between good and bad projects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 31, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
ICO will not work and the project will close over time , the rewards will not be paid, because investors will not be collected.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
Cryptocurrency investment is like when you purchase ordinary share of a company, you are entitled to value earnings only if the share appreciate in the market or dividend only if the business in which you hold it's share become profitable, otherwise you bear the risk of loss alone!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
if ico was fail or most of them was scam, so it will be sign of the end of crypto currency, because nobody investor will invest their Money for failed ico.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
They won't lose money, because if the ICO fails they are also losers, they will consider their wallet instead of your wallet. Because they also spent a lot of money during the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Good projects in case of failure to achieve the goal of cap always return money to investors. But of course, we should not forget that the percentage of such projects is very small. More and more scammers in the crypto market. But if the project has spent the your investments and can not release the final product, then you will no longer see your money, it's obvious.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
If ICO fail investor will get back their money because project is not have a price.
And bounty hunter will not get a payment.

But some ico they've running away the fund of the investors who bought the token of their project during ico once the target reach the high peak amount of money. Then, at the same time just like what you said bounty hunters will get pay. Therefore, even the ico fails just continue participating in joining the bounty campaign, just change the way of yours in checking the ico project. Never repeat the way you did before in the ico failed you partake.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
October 29, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

if they are not a scam, of course investors' funds will be returned in the form of assets invested.
as long as I know there are many ico who fail and they return 100% investor funds
Activity: 252
October 29, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Thank You Everyone.

most of the case you wont get back your money. as in no regulation of ICO. they can just runaway with the money even they reach their softcap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 29, 2018, 09:41:31 AM
I personally do not hate ICOs. I believe that the ICO is truly revolutionary and will continue to develop as a vehicle of the future. Moreover, entrepreneurs and investors who want to innovate only need the Whitepaper concept to hold project fundraising. Of course this I consider really "brilliant", but at the same time it also "makes no sense".
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 03:28:11 PM
If ICO fail investor will get back their money because project is not have a price.
And bounty hunter will not get a payment.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
money from investor will be back. the project cant work because dont have capital
then, the bounty hunter dont get payment from its bounty
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
When ICO fail to hit the softcap then usually investors will get the refund. But if the project failed after hitting the exchange, the price of the token doesn't increase for a long time, then we can't do anything.

Many ICOs fail because they are not for making business but for making money, just collecting them. That's all! No more is in plans. After money would be collected project will over. That's standard scheme.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:41:35 PM
Generally, ICO has a soft cap, and if this one isn't reached the project refunds the participants, but this doesn't happen always.
I Only Believe SciDex, The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
If ICO fails the next thing will happen is all of the investors in this business will absorb their failures in this business because they are connected to each other because they are in the same fields.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Thank You Everyone.

This reason is why when you are investing you should always make sure of the kind of project that you are putting your money into is the kind that are going to give back the money to the investors if the project does not end up working out. There are a lot of projects out there that just take the money and disappear if the project does not end up doing well
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
September 08, 2018, 06:01:02 PM
Often the ICO does not reach its goal but the team continues working on the project, other times when the ICO does not succeed the team for the development of the work and usually returns the money raised.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 05:43:33 PM
If ico fails, definitely the project has also failed because there won't be any money to fund the project. Also bounty hunters would not receive any token for their job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 08, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
There are some icos that will tell you that if the project does not go as planned and the ICO fails then they would give you back the money that you have invested with them but if they are not the kind that give back the invested capital then they take all of the money that they have raised and the people who invested in the project are left with nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: