Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 2. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
March 07, 2019, 02:38:44 AM
If the company failed to get their target money in ico then the project will be halt or can't be continue but what will happen to the funds? There are a lot of company that can't get to soft cap but most of them return the money to investor and as always there are team that is not returning funds and if so happen that you invest in this company. Then i might say there are a small chances of getting your money back.
you're right, but sometimes, when they don't reach the softcap limit they target, they sometimes extend the time they specified before, besides, sometimes they shorten their softcap target to run their project. many things they usually do. normally, the funds collected must be returned.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 02:33:08 AM
If the company failed to get their target money in ico then the project will be halt or can't be continue but what will happen to the funds? There are a lot of company that can't get to soft cap but most of them return the money to investor and as always there are team that is not returning funds and if so happen that you invest in this company. Then i might say there are a small chances of getting your money back.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 07, 2019, 02:07:53 AM
usually your money will come back when ico fails not a scam but if the team is really responsible if the experience that happened to me ico failed money doesn't come back because the team doesn't have the latest updates on their various channels and we can judge that they are a bad team.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 02:02:25 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
As far as I know, no one I have participated in the ICO project has ever announced that the project has failed. It will only be unknown and will not be refunded to investors.

They will not tell their investors that their project fails because if they do that, no one will trust them again. No one will ever invest in their projects. They will lose their investors. If the project fails, you'll not earn a profit. You will lose your money. So you really have to read their white paper and do some research on their project so you can avoid profit loss.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 01:49:00 AM
If the project doesnt reach their soft cap. Usually they refund
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2019, 01:38:00 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
As far as I know, no one I have participated in the ICO project has ever announced that the project has failed. It will only be unknown and will not be refunded to investors.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 06, 2019, 04:39:53 PM
Teams mainly discuss the possible options after the accepted fact about failed ICO, sometimes they refund,sometimes they decide to postpone the ICO. But postponing the ICO usually doesn't help to collect more money in bull market.
Yes, depending on the market situation, extension is more common. But, yes, it does not make a big difference, or they change the numbers as they like. It might be useful to wait for the right time instead. Then it will be easier to collect money.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 06, 2019, 04:30:50 PM
Teams mainly discuss the possible options after the accepted fact about failed ICO, sometimes they refund,sometimes they decide to postpone the ICO. But postponing the ICO usually doesn't help to collect more money in bull market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 04:28:03 PM
It all depends on the project and the team behind it. If the project fails and you get a good team they try as much as possible to refund your investments but if you get a greedy team you will not hear from them again. So it all depends on the legitimate of the project.
There were even cases when the project collected very little money , but at the same time handing out tokens and went to the stock exchange and developed, although such projects were very few in my memory
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 04:08:49 PM
Perhaps they will return to investors, basically so.
Or they will try to reach softcap, the minimum level for their project continues to operate.
If they do not pay investors but the project has stopped, then surely they deceived you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 06, 2019, 02:51:41 PM
On a regular basis, they will return your contribution. But there are a lot of projects that are collecting funds and turn to scam. Be pretty careful and try to invest in projects with real perspective and a real product.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
March 06, 2019, 02:25:55 PM
Most of them will refund to investors.
However, you should also investigate carefully before deciding to invest in any ICO.
Activity: 406
March 06, 2019, 10:42:59 AM
It depends on the developer of the project. Failure is a common thing in ICO. Most of them actually failed but only few were able to overcome that failure. It goes two ways. Its either they give up totally and walk away or they can revived the project and try again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 06, 2019, 10:33:27 AM
If the canceled ICO is not scam, then team members are sending your money back. But some team members are delaying the ICO instead of canceling. Then you have to wait until the new ICO date. But if the ICO you are joining is scam then you can't get your money back in any way. Therefore, you should do a good research before joining the ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 06, 2019, 10:25:39 AM
It all depends on the project and the team behind it. If the project fails and you get a good team they try as much as possible to refund your investments but if you get a greedy team you will not hear from them again. So it all depends on the legitimate of the project.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
March 03, 2019, 07:59:28 PM
Normal projects return the invested funds to investors. Now it is risky to invest at the ICO stage.
Activity: 280
February 26, 2019, 05:05:25 AM
You are so funny dude. Let me ask, if you buy a land and while erecting a building you dig up gold, will you give it back to the person you bought it from? If you can answer that, then your question is answered.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
February 26, 2019, 04:56:06 AM
If ICOs die, then you and me will not have a job and that will be end of good times for you.
Do you want this future? No? Then try to help ICOs to survive.
maybe ico will die, but maybe not now. when all ico don't get investors maybe ico will die for that day. as long as there is still a good project and concern from investors, ico will still be there.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
February 26, 2019, 04:53:10 AM
If ICOs die, then you and me will not have a job and that will be end of good times for you.
Do you want this future? No? Then try to help ICOs to survive.
Activity: 313
February 26, 2019, 04:50:37 AM
If the ICO project fails due to difficulties in raising funds or all that causes the project to fail. They must return your investment money. It is very risky to invest in an ICO project, especially now that market conditions are collapsing.
very risky so many things that are not desirable have resulted in the project failing.
many people were defeated by ICO so they left Crypto.
I hope that in the future ICO will increase so that it can run well and the ICO project can be smooth and successful.
Pages:
Jump to: