Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 36. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
If I would invest 50$, then I would invest in a risky altcoin or even put it an ICO. If you would loose the money, it will not hurt as much as an investment of 500 dollars or more.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
That's really a small amount of money. I'll just leave it in any good coin and forget it. Perhaps just put it into  bitcoin wallet or eth. It's really a small amount of money, anyway.
Activity: 210
I had this initial sum, I have enclosed him in XEM, I in minus now, but I think my situation eventually to be improved
Activity: 294
Do research first for those undervalued coins. There are many coins now with big potential in the future. Your 50$ is really ok for starting, or try to invest that in some ICO. Some ICO are really profitable, but you need to wait for long term if you want to sell those coin in high value.
Activity: 45
Actually it does not matter what amount of money do you have to invest.
First of all you have to minimise your risks, so It is better to divide your portfolio on groups such as:
Bitcoin - 20-30%
ETH,LTC,NEO,Monero, Dash - 20-30%
Iota, EOS, Waves - 10-20%
More risky: TRON, Verge etc. - 10-20%
ICO - 10-20%

Anyway you have to make an analysis of the market in order to pretend on profit.
Activity: 128
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I prefer you to invest in these coins

OMG

RIPPLE

WABI

WAVES

I think it's not enough amount to investment.
Activity: 205
I'd try to find a post ICO coin that has just been sold off massively but still holds long term promise. There are plenty of people who play the ICO and flip game and that always leaves some good deals out there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think you can try to speculate with some volatile coins. A question is to choose a proper token for it. You can change the tokens on your way of trading. Just find reliable information about this process.
It's worth to try, this is not big money.

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I don't think $50 can be called an investment, if anything, I would call it playing the lottery or playing scratch and win.

If you really want to achieve something important, commit an important amount, but above all commit yourself and your time to study the crypto world (maybe invest the $50 to do that).

Even if only due to all amounts of money, simply do not waste time understanding where to invest them. Go out to eat something with your girlfriend, that you'll see are better investment ! Grin

Activity: 81
i would buy some ammount of btc and eth anyway
Activity: 42
I’d invest in NagriCoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I would buy a pizza salami. then another whiskey cola and chicken mcnuggets. and from the rest the next day a couple of hamburger from burgerking. That was fun and you do not need to look to win
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
I think this is very little for an investment. I would keep saving up money to make a bigger investment.
Activity: 93
I can suggest invest to small prices alts like "DigiByte" for now he 0,0029$ if tou invest 50$ you will have a lot of DigiByte, and this one was 0,12$ so if you hold it,you can have good profit.
Activity: 98
This money is not so far. you can training in trade, but always lost I think . 50 dollars are not the sum for investment. It is better to participate in bounty! You can buy twitter with followers, starting in bounty and get rewards
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
DASH
ETH
OMG
Activity: 118
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I advice you have to research on these

RIPPLE

DASH

IOTA

Activity: 128
Invest in these coins

ETH

DASH

IOTA

RIPPLE
Activity: 96
yes dear,when i have. of course i invest in crypto and buy altcoin, because i like cryptocurrence. i hope it will give us a good future.
Activity: 190
50$ is a little too small amount of money to invest.
after few time transfer your money, the money would decrease to 40$ :v
I think you should go to coinmarketcap.com
find some cheap coin that sit at over 200 and buy some. wait til it x1000 and sell, remember to set order in case you don't want to miss the pump :v
Pages:
Jump to: