Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 35. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
$ 50 is a bit too small to trade
$ 50 = 0.1 eth
You can invest in ico more profitable
There are many potential projects you can learn
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

$50 is a small amount tbh. This might not a good advice but if i were you, i would use it to trade on pump and dump altcoin on an exchange like cryptopia or buy undervalued altcoin outside top 200 cmc that has a possibility to rise at least x10 (i did this and luckily sometimes it worked).
Activity: 140
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

i will invest in HBZ if i had $50 right now, it's price keep increasing these past 6 days , so i will go all in to HBZ, it's very worth to invest in HBZ,  it will grow higher and higher in 2018, so let's buy and invest in them
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
First of all, I'll buy bitcoin. Because every investor must have it in his portfolio
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
For me 50$ very small for the investment maybe i wait a little more time before i invest but if ever i want to invest i will buy some coins we have a good future
Activity: 211
I will buy a 50$ worth of eth or xrp and hold or i will buy bitxoxo while they are in ico stage since they are a top exchanger of india the pottential to be the next kucoin or binance is huge

Bitxoxo? i have never heard of that before, i am sure that it is probably another shit exchange like all those dex's that are being created right now. Lmao, dexs are useless, i dont understand why there are still people bothering theirselves in order to create a new dex.

Activity: 112
I will buy a 50$ worth of eth or xrp and hold or i will buy bitxoxo while they are in ico stage since they are a top exchanger of india the pottential to be the next kucoin or binance is huge
Activity: 294
As for me, $50 is a small amount of money. But of course I would try to multiple it. So for that, I would try to invest in EOS.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Just buy bitcoin, if you do not know where to put money. And if you understand that one or another altcoyin should soon gain momentum, then it is worth reinforcing your understanding of the transaction, otherwise why do you even argue?
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Actually, you will pay a huge fee for a buying crypto and at the exit you will get, say - 40$. Besides, now my advise - buy some Ethereum. Eth - is the one of the most useful coin's and market price show's that is now in the miidle of it normal price (0.1
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
$ 50 is a very small amount for investment. But if you choose the investment object, then buy coins of fresh projects, the cost of which is within 0,1$. In General, if there is no money for investment, do some bounty companies they can earn in a short period of time good money.
Activity: 74
$ 50 for that investment is a small amount. With that money I tend to buy two altcoins that cost under $ 1 and have a high potential for profit.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Invest in a good ICO or recent post-ICO with a team that looks fantastic to you. That's my advice.
Activity: 224
it's a small amount to do something. I would put them in some low-priced altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think 50 dollars is too small. You will not gain much in a small period of time in that amount of money. You will wait for years before you gain a huge amount of money. Less money equals less risk. But less money equals less income. Why do not you make it bigger? There are a lot of cryptocurrencies showing us a wonderful rate of change in their prices.
Activity: 117
I will use them as a learning, we can try to do our own research to find undervalued coins but it promising and will reach a good price in the markets.
copper member
Activity: 84
I'd invest in new coin only if it has smartcontracts because it's the feature
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
Pick a strong, low cap coin like AGI. This coin has a great team, great tech, and they are trying to achieve a super ambitious mission of providing a global marketplace for artificial intelligence.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
$50 is too small for investment. But If you want to feel the profit make it atleast $1000. If I had only $50 I would invest in one coin and that is Bitcoin and then trade it. Trading with patiently so you can turn that amount of money in to 10 times a few month.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
To be honest, $ 50 is not the money that you invest in any projects, I think that they need to buy already issued projects that are already on stock exchanges and coinamrketcap, so I can only advise the IOST project, which is developing very well and if you read about the project, you will realize that now is a very good time to invest in this project, everything is in your hands.
Pages:
Jump to: