Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 37. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If I have $50, I will put it all in investing to ICO. I want to patronize our own made blockchain.
What I mean is I will support and patronize the blockchain that was made by my fellow Filipinos. If there's something left on my $50, I will use it to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Well 50$ is very small amount for investing. I can't expect a real profit from such "investment". Maybe I will buy some good tokens which have a potential to grow up with time, but it will not help to buy a lot of them, because such tokens usually cost 1$ at least per token.
Activity: 500
I would invest again in Bitcoin this time. It will get lose a little bit more, and afterwards huge rise. For now, Bitcoin could be the good perspective.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

If I have $ 50 in my pocket I would use it to buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is decreasing, not only $ 50 but $ 20, I still think I will invest in bitcoinn i believe i do right you know
Activity: 494
I would buy more of bitcoins if I have $50 in my pocket. It is good to buy day now and would love to see that $50 goes up to the up. Is it always good to see a little capital grow to huge profit right?
Activity: 154
Of course, you can choose a particularly large amount. After the listing price has been falling, invest in it. Then forget that if it can grow like Rui Bo a few years later, then your earnings will be very substantial.
Activity: 238
its a small money. but just pick two coin and put. coin like vibrate and verge and keep for year.
Activity: 210
You should invest in Altcoins that are currently priced around $ 0.05 to $ 0.1. Hold and wait for the opportunity to raise prices, or spend $ 50 to learn a class to generate income from trading. This can be a way of investing the 50$ appropriately.
Activity: 280
If i have $50 and i want to invest,i will invest on new pundi x, there ico was success and also the coin is fast rising.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
I believe I would go all in on NEBLIO. great potential, marketing should start shortly. excellent price ratio between total supply and price (for now). surely it will not change your life but I think it would be a good investment. I would also rate a 50/50 on NEBLIO and ARK. a few months ago it would have been interesting to risk everything on an ico, but now unfortunately there are too many scams to take this risk
Activity: 294
For $ 50 I think you should invest in the long term, pick a potential ICO to buy it and forget about for a few years maybe when you get the x100 or x200 is $ 5000 - $ 10,000. Good luck!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

50 USD is unfortunately a very small investment. Needless to say, it is an amount that will generate profits, but unfortunately, this small amount will be eliminated by many commissions if we consider the mileage applied on the stock market. It is also possible to get some profit if your cryptocurrency types become very valuable, but you will be miserable to pay commissions as I said.
Activity: 266
Is in all your money or kust some part? In second case i'd invest in some promising project like for example NagriCoin that have a ready made product. It is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam
Activity: 128
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
If I had the 50$ price I would buy these coins

RIPPLE

XRP

TEN
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
hey i think its good for us to invest with the money that is TEN. I think it's the right choice because TEN has a good future. or you can to invest into XRP is also a nice token that has a good future
Activity: 19
the thing is subjective. you have to study the projects and decide where to invest them. not so much for
Activity: 209
Merit: 103
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING
I would suggest Raiden Network Token, it has a great potential, and price is still very low.
Activity: 280
50$ is not that huge number, probably needed to invest in just new ICOs that cost not that much. There are many choices, but it is necessary to figure out only the good ones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
If i had 50$ i would invest it in Bitfinex leasing program with a 30% month. I know that it sounds like a scam, but 50 dollars is not a pity to lose, so maybe it is good option, also bitfinex is a very famous exchange.
Activity: 45
I will buy a nanj coin now. Since it is popular in Japan, the value may rise from now on.
Pages:
Jump to: