Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 45. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
If i had 50$ i will invest in a small exchange with multiple events and airdrops.
An example will be bitpaction.com . It's a new exchange whith multiple benefits if you buy and hold their coin BPS.
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
If I had 50 dollars maybe I invest in ethereum while it is still cheap, but it is a low money to invest .
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I think this budget is very small for a profitable investment, but I would invest in btc and I would not analyze other projects.
With $ 50 in bitcoin, I made a laugh straight. By the way at the moment this is still a good amount to buy coins such as waves, lisk, nem, stratis, nano.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Ethereum or bitcoin.For me, these are the best coins that anyone interested in and working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs to have.It is obvious that they are in the top,but it's when you grow up course ahah
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If I had 50$ I would invest in bytecoin. The price is very nice now, you can get 25K of bytecoins now for 50$ , thats a good deal and good long term investment
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
$50 is a good amount to start off with , you could split it and buy cheaply available alts in the market with high growth potential such as waves and NEO, or you can buy units of ETH or BTC, better still invest in good ICOs
Activity: 211
I know that now this is especially risky but I would probably have been investing in Bitcoin. I understand that I can lose everything but, on the other hand, if you take risks, then there should be a good profit. And only Bitcoin can give me a good profit
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I do not see any options to invest such a small amount.
Maybe it's worth investing it in promoting your YouTube channel and earning in video bounty campaigns?
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
Well with this small amount it is very hard to buy some good coin but we can still buy good altcoin with this amount of $50 Like Dogecoin is good to buy with amount it is easy to check the market for our investment amount. Bitcoin is very difficult for me to buy now a days as i have purchase some portion of Ethereum because the market value is good and it is helpful for me to invest in the crypto market for now the future is bright once i get the profit in this market then i will come to the bitcoin as well.
Activity: 100
Nowadays you can't invest anything with only 50$. normally it would take a minimum of  $100 dollars or more to make an investment. if you are creative or  have the patience you can cheap items and then sell it for more to reach the required value for an investment. Alternatively you can buy altcoins  because it is inexpensive and and has real potential of growing. you can buy then wait for it to increase value and finally you can make profit.
Activity: 210
I think this budget is very small for a profitable investment, but I would invest in btc and I would not analyze other projects.
Activity: 52
If i have $50 i will buy some coins for short trading. Because i want to be a trader.
Activity: 196
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
50$ is useless to invest, and also in these days, when we do not know, if crypto has future Sad
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
This is a small part of putting coins. Now its value is no more than 1 dollars. Pick a coin with good project, which will bring you profits and wait for the bottom to enter.
Activity: 224
I would probably buy a PcL coin project medichain he had in my signature, a very promising project and a coin I advise!
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
I'd have invested in dogecoin or mooncoin. They are already on the stock exchange, sufficiently developed and your amount can be normally purchased.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
In my case $50 would be the perfect price for beginners to invest. The best way would be, as a lot of you just said as well, to invest in new coins and the ones where you can find a lot of potential criterias to grow. If you really want to establish in this hard times of the crypto market right now, just to mention G20, regulations, China, etc., then you'll have to deliver a REAL USE CASE. Lympo with the idea of a healthy lifestyle ecosystem powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data will have a great chance to improve something like that! There are several similar projects like Beat or SweatCoin, which are not that successful. But Lympo's not like one of the opponents for example Sweatcoin , where you can earn Coins for go running. I will describe you the problem shortly: Sweatcoin is using an algorithm, so that no one can cheat. In first place you think like that. To prevent cheating only 65% of the steps are verified on average. A lot of steps are just thrown away which makes it really difficult. Furthermore, this isn't the best idea to prevent someone from cheating.. and unfortunately, there is much room to cheat, like using fake gps apps (e.g Pokemon GO) to show themselves walking/running or putting fitness bands on a dog to get steps etc.. Just a few examples. In addition, Sweatcoin keeps a small percentage of the steps in order to finance itself. So you pay practically the mediation of the premiums with your steps. Whole system is not really transparent...
Furthermore Lympo has not even once disappointed the community. All the news over the last time or even over the whole time at all are just great. Well organized team, good structure, they even said they will reach several milestones before the roadmap dates. This shows how ambitious Lympo's Team really is and how much effort all the members puts into it. A token that focus on industry's health data will more likely be the next mainstream in terms of mobile crypto uses. Lympo has a great use-case which can be applied into the real world with a lot of users! Recent listing on KuCoin, you'll definitely have to consider that.

"To sum up, these are the key reasons the LYM token will continue to rise in value:
1) Healthy lifestyle is enjoying increasing popularity worldwide

2) The sports and wellness industry is continuing to grow rapidly

3) Millions more activity trackers in the form of various wearables are bought every year

4) There is no ecosystem already in place to use this data to the benefit of everyone involved"

Recent articles about Lympo can be found on the Medium Account and some statements, for what reason Lympo's definitely continuing to grow.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
If I had just $50 to invest, I'd invest it in an altcoin that has real potential of growing.  In order to grow significantly, an altcoin needs to have a low marketcap (<1million).  Another thing an altcoin needs to have in order to invest a low amount of money that can grow significantly is a working product.  I found that coin and it is called speedcash.  Its supply is just 476k, price moved from 30cents to 90cents in a few days and the prospects are looking good given its features (speed, POW turning into POS, tradeable on small exchanges and not very known yet).
Activity: 112
I would rather go to a store and buy something out of it. But anyway, I'll play along. I'll divide it into five and put it into the top 5 alts in the market.
Who knows one of it might take off to the moon, rather than putting it into one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: