Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 44. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
$50 is very small amount to start with, but now all the prices are very low. If I was you, I would go for NEO. NEO is wonderful coin and I think will be one of the first to reach back its price before the correction.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
$50 is a very low to have as capital tho, but I'll find a very good altcoin that can be trusted and with a very low value like Ripple or ELF and hold for some months.
I think this will multiply my $50 and fetch me some amount to invest in other big cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
You should look at the price chart. Then buy 2 coins at low prices, trade or hold short-term to increase your capital. Then depending on your choice, you can invest ICO or continue trade, hold ...
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
I think we can count 50$ as very less investment into cryptoworld.But if i had 50$ then i will invest in any one of good ICO.But Nowdays many ico are scam so i suggest you to first do properly research on that ICO and then only invest in it. Investing in any successful ico can give us huge profits. I have also good knowledge of trading so i can also strat trading with this 50$ and earn good profits.so it's depends on you that which one is suitable for you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

$50 is a very small amount and thus there is no point in investing it bitcoins as they are quite costly. One of the exchanges I am using requires you to make a minimum deposit of of about $150. In such a case, you will not be able to buy anything if you have only $50 to invest.

Some exchanges allow small deposits and I think Ripple can be a good option with this amount. You will get about 100 ripples in this price. It can become $10000 in 10 years when Ripple reaches $100 mark.
Activity: 102
i would go all in for MATRIX AI
one of the best LOWCAP with huge potential in crypto space atm its under 50cent 1.5x from ico potential runner for 2018
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would probably have invested them in NEO or the Etherium, because while they are being regulated, they are the best currencies for my taste. At what is now a good time for the air, suddenly he will soon get up and give out x10 or x100
Activity: 168
If I have $50, I will invest in promising ICO. If you want to invest in ICO be careful to make sure that you invest is not a scam ICO.
Activity: 88
I would invest in some "shitcoin" that is younger than 6 months and prices dropped while hitting exchange so it will rise again. I found BZK at crex24.io and bought 10k to hold, prices are very cheap so it wont cost much just you have to transfer BTC to crex24 and trade, con is that youll have to pay a fee from broker that sells you btc, bit i heard that bitstamp has free widthraw to wallet address...
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
It`s very small amount!! Try to buy some ethereum for ico!!
Activity: 336
I would invest in a good ICO project. Probably MONETO but may be something cheaper if I had only $50 Grin.Small amount but it does not mean it has no chance to grow. Maybe , you can invest some altcoins then it would be an altcoin with a value of less than $1 because you can gain a lot of profit from that  , or you can join sone bounty campaign .This can help you earn some money. 
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
not point to invest now this summ, just for fun maybe, buy some cheap tokens and forget about them, some projects promiss that u have to keep their tokens 3 years atleast to make profit, so why not.
Activity: 448
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Even if you get 200% profit from this amount, it seems to me it will not be so interesting for you .. Because it's risks and the profit is not as high as it can be .. Can it be worth thinking about and investing these money in yourself? Get new knowledge?
Activity: 192
For this amount of money, it is better to invest in new coins with fewer values so that you may purchase a lot of coins. And it will be a long-term investment. There are so many like SHND, RedCoin, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i would invest into fresh coin , on presale ofc with good bonus , and with good whitepaper
and i hope it can up into 20-200x Cheesy Grin
Activity: 168
$50 is small but I would invest it in a coin with low market supply and price below $50cent.  pareto is good for this
For $ 50. Investing in anything is very difficult. I thought I would make a bounty so my capital must be over $ 200 to continue investing in something. The market is now $ 50 today but only $ 20 tomorrow
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If you have $ 50, it is better to buy food than to invest in cryptocurrencies. Very small amount for investment.

Do not be so rude, man - some people live in very poor countries, but they have wits and they can start with the smallest investments. I suppose here the good decision will be to buy Stellar and IOTA.
Merit: 5
If i have 50 dollars i do next:
"Look for ICOs. Study there projects, know the team behind it and with wide community. If you decide already which ICO you want, buy tokens. When it pumps, sell them and re invest if you want. Or buy cheap altcoins and learn to Hodl. Always give time for research and study, it will not take the risk, but it will lessen. Rather than just investing with our proper research."
Activity: 139
50$ are not money to invest.  Undecided  You could buy some very cheap alts, but you will be not able to transfer 50$ to exchange, its not enough
Pages:
Jump to: