Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 43. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 10
I would buy them some kind of coin from the top 15 which costs less than $ 1. These coins have already proved that they have a strong idea, a good team and cooperate with major global partners. Therefore among them most likely something will grow strongly. Look Stellar, Cardano, Nem
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I remembered i had smaller amount of that back in 2016/17 in one exchange, but the value grew 50x later. The amount $50 for sure will not make you rich. Trey to dump in in some really low priced top coins such as XEM, nano, ada, ICX or even NEO.
We need to start from somewhere.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If I had only $ 50 I would have invested them in top 300+ coin like Refereum or other good project with low capitalisation
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I will invest it in Ethereum because ethereum is a great coin and the price of it is very low. That's why i am going to buy it and hold .
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is a risky business, but it’s also, at the same time, very rewarding. Just imagine if you could have invested in Google or Facebook when they were starting — you could’ve been just sitting at home right now and enjoying your returns. That’s what we’re seeing here right now in the crypto space.
I believe things will just get better from here on. But like what I said, not all currencies will remain — all the good ones, as with any industry, will strive. But other will eventually fade, We may be looking at the current players and think of investing all we have in there while neglecting those with potentials.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
of course i invest of bitcoin of small mount and wait to the price go up then exchange so you can earn profit in investment in small amount of money
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
If I have $50, then I would start investing on bitcoin, $50 is a small amount of money, the only option I have is to invest on bitcoin, to avoid the transaction fees that will decrease my capital.
Activity: 168
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

If I had to choose one, it would be maybe ITC (IOT on Chain). I am a firm believer that IoT is the future. However, I am sure there are many other good coins out there.
Activity: 12
Coding for Dummies so I can create my own ICO
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
if you like to gamble, then you can play it on popular crypto gambling websites, $ 50 is very little to trade or even just follow ICO, but it all depends on your experience. $ 50 can not make your trading speculation grow, you have to keep it as a long-term asset in btc and keep collecting up to a minimum of $ 100- $ 200, after which you can then actually move.
Activity: 137
I would go for a good coin with a very low market cap and invest everything on it
Activity: 336
For me I would go for litecoin this coin has nearly gained 60%in just 24hours. Lucky for me I sold my dogecoin for litecoin and I got a massive profit now.i was not wrong about it. If you invest now you have a higher chance to double or triple you money with the 50 dollars.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
$50 isnt' really a lot but it depends on if you want to be more risky or safe.

If safe, go for ETH or BTC.

If risky, go for some interesting altcoins that you think are undervalued
Activity: 209
ICO starting on 16th of April!
Many people say that this is a very small amount for investing. But I do not agree with this. It seems to me that this is an excellent amount to start investing. Try to buy NEO or NEM.
Activity: 154
low cap coin
probably go with cpc or bbn or tfd
Activity: 46
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Invest in a second job to earn enough to justify an investment. You have to start somewhere. I'll give you that.
Activity: 378
Execute several Bounty Campaign's and sell the received tokens and then you will have not $50 any more, and it is more and here then it is possible to try to invest somewhere, or to carry out exploitative transactions at the exchanges.
Activity: 132
if i had 50 dollars i will invest in coins,,because with little amount i got i can empower my self by trading with coins all what i need its to make enquiry on which coins could i trade with such amount ,,more also i will consult people that have full knowledge on business before involving my self into an trading stuff
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

If I have $50 there is no sense where to invest in. On my mind this is too small sum of money to be worried about future of this money. So put 50USD into Bitcoin for example. This is good currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
$50 is very small amount to start with, but now all the prices are very low. If I was you, I would go for NEO. NEO is wonderful coin and I think will be one of the first to reach back its price before the correction.

I would not invest in NEO right now if you only have 50$. It is more realistic that a coin with a small amount like IOTA will make a x2 or x3 than NEO which will have a new ATH if it makes a x3 now!
Pages:
Jump to: