Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 9. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I would choose NEO. This coin id know as the Chinese ethereum. It is likely going to be next in line, after ethereum is done with. Which is why it is good for a buy at this moment and wait for it to rise. NEO is one if the promising coins in the crypto space. All it needs is just a developmental work, then pass the update across the community. I believe that by so doing, the price will increase and it will grow in all areas.
as the coins with the economic base so the NEO becomes a priority is good enough to be selected. the long run will be valuable enough to have coined as investment assets. at least any good research it will produce coins as well and NEO becomes part of it because even align with other large coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
As of now with the current situation of the market,if I have a choice to invest in just one altcoin,then it will definitely be ethereum because i am so certain if the credibility of ethereum,it has been able to stand the test of time and it will not die soon.Ethereum has got the prospect of coming back even after it has fall so bad,so I will prefer to settle for a coin like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
ripple into the main options can be used as an investment for the long term even though. These coins even though it has a centralized but showed a remarkable increase in potential even to be able to shift the ethereum on the second position at coinmarketcap. Ripple is a good recommendation but if there is another option which is better still many cryptos can be selected.
centralized coin like xrp has own benefits in market.much large insitution support this coins , and looked from its price and also market capitalization.in my opinion its more secure than others coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
ripple into the main options can be used as an investment for the long term even though. These coins even though it has a centralized but showed a remarkable increase in potential even to be able to shift the ethereum on the second position at coinmarketcap. Ripple is a good recommendation but if there is another option which is better still many cryptos can be selected.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
tough choice between ETH & LTC...... i stick with ETH for now
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
Excluding bitcoin and ethereum i will choose XLM, I want to choose XRP but so many bad news about that's project like centralize coin controlled by bank, so i dont choose it. The reason i choose XLM because, XLM have an internal market and now already many news proyek using XLM platfrom
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
My choice is the Etheera project. Firstly, because this is a real estate project, and according to Goldman Sachs representatives, real estate is exactly the area where the blockchain will take root the most. Secondly - the project has a small capitalization. In the third - the ETA token has a very positive growth dynamics even in a bear market. Fourth, it is a serious licensed project located in Switzerland.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
If there was a choice of only one altcoin in which I would invest now my money, then I would choose Ethereum. He has very big prospects for big growth now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I'll go and choose etherium . why ? Well for me eth is the best among other alts because it is the backbone or the base of all altcoins and tokens ( just like btc where btc is also the main branch of all cryptos )   .

I dont care if eth is dumping right now because what i believe is that eth is the best no matter what is its status  either is it up or down .  eth will always be my favorite altcoin .  also , Choosing other alts will be useless because if eth fails other will also fail   .  so i suggest to all users that foccus on eth first before you praise any other alts
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I will choose Bitcoin, I know, it is not an altcoin. But choosing only one altcoin is I think the best way how to loose all of your funds.
We do not know which altcoin will be successful, then I recommend invest into more altcoins.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
I would choose NEO. This coin id know as the Chinese ethereum. It is likely going to be next in line, after ethereum is done with. Which is why it is good for a buy at this moment and wait for it to rise. NEO is one if the promising coins in the crypto space. All it needs is just a developmental work, then pass the update across the community. I believe that by so doing, the price will increase and it will grow in all areas.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
investment in 1 altcoin is indeed a big risk what if not bitcoin and ethereum but I think everyone has a view and a lot of research and I'm here choosing ADA because in my opinion ADA has an increasingly larger community and might be going up after the bull market
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Invest 100% in one coin is not a good idea. Other than BTC and ETH, I will invest 100% in XMR if I have to do so. Monero is a good project with strong community and active developers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
I would never invest one hundred percent of my portfolio into one coin. Well just like everybody or almost everybody, I started with only one coin, Bitcoin, however the plan was to quickly get some Bitcoin Cash, and it was a nice choice since the price went really up in September 2017 if my memory is correct.

Then I bought some Ethereum and it kept disappointing me.

So to answer your question, if we exclude Bitcoin, I would probably trust Ripple for 2019 and further.

Main reason for me to get into Ripple is a strong support in Japan by the banking system (so to speak), this is very reassuring when you invest some money (compared to many other alt coins on the market). Some experts predict a price between $3 and $10 by 2020.
Also, Ripple owners hold right to Ripple Labs Company and Profit Ripple Technology. This is important, just like a guarantee, it means the token is considered security by the US law. So all investors hold securities that gives them rights over the company Ripple Labs (and its profits).

I will also let you browse for more experts opinions on Google, for example from Susan Athey or Joe Di Pasquale (CEO of BitBull Capital) Wink

ethereum

Not this one for sure, even before the collapse of the whole market, it has always been a coin that met many challenges and went through with some trouble. Even Litecoin was looking better (so to speak) at some point a year ago.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I will buy Binance coin (BNB), the reason is because I use the Binance Exchange market to trade and I see BNB coins have an advantage, I can get profit from this coin. if you hold it for the long term, I'm sure it will definitely be profitable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Excluding ethereum and bitcoin seems hard but the best alternative for me will be ripple ,that coin will reach further where others refuse to reach
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I find it humorous to see Newbies posting questions fishing for investment advice so often.

Simply put, there is no shortcut to exploring and interpreting the research and info you come across BY YOURSELF.

To get good at crypto, you must lay down the information structure in your mind before your mind will be a good guide for you.  It's called a learning curve and in crypto it is steep.  I believe that is one of the reasons so many questions like this are asked here at BTT.

Without tackling the learning curve and understanding crypto as it is today, means you will be lost next week, month, and year too.

And as an early bird to the paradigm shift, you are by default an ambassador for crypto to the masses.  It is your job to understand this stuff, so when curious individuals ask you questions, you can answer with authority.  Spreading the word is the only thing that will work in our favor right now, not figuring out which coin to dump 100% of your money into.

And regarding the question posed, there are likely 75% or more of BTT users who know putting all your investments in one coin in today's market is the most foolish thing you can do.  So the question itself will tend to confuse other newbies even more than they are now.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want to choose litecoin in addition to being mined, can also be used as currency and transacted for goods and services. Currently it has a high market capitalization
Known for its alternative to Bitcoin, because it is most similar to Bitcoin.

Well the fact that it's most similar to bitcoin may be a disadvantage though since bitcoin  will always have the top spot for a long time. Investing 100 percent is a gamble and though i'm not much of a gambler anymore, i'd take my shot with tron 😋
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I want to choose litecoin in addition to being mined, can also be used as currency and transacted for goods and services. Currently it has a high market capitalization
Known for its alternative to Bitcoin, because it is most similar to Bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: