Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 7. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Now I would invest in Ethereum, the upcoming forks can make a big price, and this will be a great start to the year. Who knows what will lead this race.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I never invest 100% in one coin and do not advise you. But if choose, then this Zilliqa.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I would certainly choose ETH but the question is different. Therefore, I would prefer Ripple, since this project has already proven itself quite well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I will put resources into ethereum, the reason being that ethereum can possibly ascend higher than different altcoins. we can see it now how he can come back to his position again in the wake of passing the most noticeably awful. seeing that, I turned out to be considerably progressively sure about ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
my preferred investmnet is in ethereum. because from the very beginning the price was high and down until now I still stick to ethereum, and look at it even though the price is cheap but the community behind it continues to support it, remain loyal to ethereum
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I won't do that if I were you, investing all your money on a project is a very bad idea ,diversity is the best way to success

I choose ethereum at any time because it has more stability then when comparing to other currencies and people want a previous chat for that so if you see this this will be the best of all currencies so my investment is on that.
Ethereum is a choice for many people, because they believe Ethereum is able to provide big profits, yes I agree.

if you want to invest in some good and high potential Altcoin, it's also good because your chances of getting a bigger profit, if one coin is not profitable there are still some other coins that can be profitable. so you are free to decide, everything is good if you believe you will give good to you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I won't do that if I were you, investing all your money on a project is a very bad idea ,diversity is the best way to success

I choose ethereum at any time because it has more stability then when comparing to other currencies and people want a previous chat for that so if you see this this will be the best of all currencies so my investment is on that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Though is a tough decision to make , but l will do lot of research first before making this decision. looking at the coinmarketcap technically from the price action movement during dip and after dip we recently saw in December 2018 , l will choose to invest in ripple . ripple have been stable all through this dip . ripple have been signing lot of contract with financial institutions which will result to mass adoption if adoption policy have been authenticated by the Governement . with these l can invest 100% in XRP because is certain l will have profit of my investment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
If Im going to invest all of my money or 100 percent except bitcoin and ethereum I will purchase in the LITECOIN because that is my top 3 coin and why litecoin I'll pick? Because in the first place this coin I see the potential from it started up to this now and I believe someday the value of this will turn to thousands of dollars like the ethereum hitted in the year of 2017 but Litecoin will possible to reach that in the year 2020.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I will only choose Etherum, because the biggest altcoin currently is Etherum. from the price and the ether market cap has the greatest potential to rise the highest in this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

it will be vechain, why ? because of vechain is a supply chain that is already working and it got so many big affiliates on china.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
CyberMiles (CMT), there is no doubt that now CMT is gaining in popularity because of the fairly rapid development of the Credits that I used to be a loyal fan of Credits tokens (CS)
CMT is also backed by large companies which of course facilitates the process of marketing their products
For more details, you just check on Google, so you will find search results with interesting content that makes you want to invest a large amount of money in this project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
I did that last year 2018 and the result is that I lost a lot of money, so I advise anyone, don't invest 100% that you have on 1 altcoin and I'll not repeat mistake again
Activity: 95
So simple- XRP.  No digital asset comes anywhere close in terms of fundamentals.  Just spend 5 minutes reading this excellent Q4 XRP report based totally on facts.  The liquidity being developed with XRP is staggering.  9 new exchanges have added XRP as a BASE PAIR in the past 3 months.  This is BTC's only current functional use case!  The current price should be a distraction focus on the fundamentals.  XRP is so undervalued right now!

https://xrpcommunity.blog/q4-2018-xrp-adoption-report-actions-speak-louder-than-words/
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Since Ethereum can not be chosen, then probably my choice would be Ripple, not the fact that it will have a big income, but I like how it looks even during a strong fall of the crypto currency
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
ProximaX.I like this project and if I would choose one altcoin, then I would choose ProximaX. I think this altcoin will show itself well in the future.
Activity: 365
I'll go by the coinmarketcap and will choose the 3rd coin in the list after leaving the first two out as per your question. And if i have to leave the 3rd out also then i'll go for the fouth in the list.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Considering good news around ethereum - soft-fork of the network, descreasing mining reward it should have impact on price. I would bet on ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
why it have to be an altcoin since the altcoin are total relateted to bitcoin.
I suggest you to invest in the no1 crypto currency !

kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: