Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be? - page 8. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I'll go for Monero. Best privacy coins out there - secure, private and untraceable.
I'm accumulating at the moment  Grin

If it had to just one coin then I would go with Gas for now as it has being on the badly fallen list  and rise would also happen the same way during the rise . Also it will regain its lost price and make you wealthy in 2019 as this should be a good year for crypto .
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
If this hypothetical situation were, then I would invest 100% of my deposit in Ripple.
There are several reasons for this.
1. Ripple is actually used by  banks. That is, Ripple is the evolution of the banking system with its transition to cryptography. This means that Ripple has a real practical application in the financial sector, which means that the value of the XRP coin has a fundamental basis.
2. Instant transactions.
3. Ability to cancel a transaction.
4. To maintain network don't need miners.
And since the coin has such characteristics, I believe that this coin, today, has every chance of becoming one of the most popular in the near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

I know it is risky putting all your capital to a single altcoin. But if I would choose, it is ripple since it is a good long term investment and the cons for me is that it is centralized however I just use it as an temporary asset to its centralized state has nothing to do on my intention.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
I will invest in ethereum, the reason being that ethereum has the potential to rise higher than other altcoins. we can see it now how he can return to his position again after passing the worst. seeing that, I became even more confident about ethereum.
Activity: 462
My choice coin will be monero. Monero is privacy based coin and the development going on in mind monero is huge. Monero never stop working on it's protocol. On top of decentralized application, you get privacy on top of it!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
I would not do this, because the main rule of a successful investor is to diversify your funds, because if one coin is going to go down, another coin would recover your portfolio. Do not make such mistakes and invest in several coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

More likely it would be EOS. I trust in Dan Larimer and EOS has a large potencial to grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
I will invest in banano. It is like raiblock. This is a coin created for the community so they often create events. Community is an important good factor to help the long-term development project. Now its price is very cheap and I have invested a lot of money in it. I hope it will look like XRP in the past
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

In one sentence I will advise you NOT to invest 100% of your crypto money in only ONE altcoin...
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
my all time the favorite coin will be Binance coin Binance coin growth is exponential in 2017 and 2018 and their developments and own blockchain put me in confidence in taking my entire risk on binance coin
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

I'll go for Monero. Best privacy coins out there - secure, private and untraceable.
I dont know but i will choose waves on my investment. It has a big potential to grow much more big but yet it seem to be forgotten. It still being a mysterious to me. Maybe when the spike came waves will be the next thing that will grow big.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125

copper member
Activity: 351
Try xrb(railblocks) it's sure that you never lose because they always think about where to spread the knowledge about the their coins example of their move why the price still growing day by day is about exchanger they spread xrb in different site of exchanger so the price keep grow and grow even it's just a little still the price grow up another thing the price never go low even the price btc drop down.
How is it possible that the price of railblock never goes down.. even when btc is down.. does it not work with the principle of demand and supply?? Can you pls explain  this?
Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I would choose Stellar since it is based on a strong technology and the team behind it is showing good development potential. Stellar has also partnered with IBM's Blockchain World Wire & this collaboration will take XLM to new heights.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267

Well, most likely in stellar I recently like it very well developed, and in the future will definitely grow ! the team often shows the news!

I prefer Ripple,ADA after BTC and ETH to invest in. Ripple and ADA is the potential coins which is developing rapidly and they have huge market cap and it is listed in top 10 coins in the crypto market. There are lot of coins competing to reach the market and increase their value. So do some research and invest in on the trusted and listed coins like ADA,Ripple,Stellar etc...
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
For me, this coin and this project would be Cardano. In my opinion, this is the most promising project in which a great idea merged with a cool product that has a real application, on which a very talented team is working. If you want to invest in the future, take a look at Cardano.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

Well, most likely in stellar I recently like it very well developed, and in the future will definitely grow ! the team often shows the news!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I think there will be no mandatory investment, the choice is in each person. And if like as what you said, have to select one coin to invest 100% capital, I will choice Neo because it may be one coin which will represent for China in the future
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Perhaps i will choose stellar, For the past years i already looking on the stellar, the track record of increase on the stellar value is a little significant. So i'll put my choice on it.
Activity: 490
This is really crazy, okay, if it happens, then I will buy USDT, and the price of other altcoins is falling, I don't want to lose my money. Honestly, I might also buy Ripple, which is actually more stable and safer than Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: